Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

DeLa: congrats again! I'm so happy for you.

Zuberi: I'm not sure when I will test. I may just wait until next weekend and see if AF shows up or not. I'm just not feeling very hopeful about this cycle so I don't really feel the urge to test early. I'm 6dpo today so my feelings my change in a few days we will see.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I really hope you get your BFPs soon!! Hope you're having a great wknd!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Where are my ladies? I've been checking for updates! What is your testing strategy? I'm hoping this is your cycle!!!

10 years ago

I was going back and forth on whether or not I was going to ask for a progesterone test. I decided not to. I know that I ovulated because my bb's started hurting, I was tired, and had nausea. Today I am 11dpo and I took a test, BFN. Oh well. It gets less disappointing as time goes on. My DH said today that he wasn't as disappointed either, he said he's to old for a new baby. He is 10 yrs older than me.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Zuberi and I can't wait until time for you to test. I will keep coming here to check on you, but I think I'm officially done with TTC. For me personally it is a lot of work and emotional drain.

10 years ago

Hey ladies

How are you guy?

Sorry I have been MIA but my kids are driving me crazy. Lol And my dh is home during the day now so I don't have a lot of free time. He keeps me doingsomething.

Skarcm: I'm sorry you didn't get your bfp. I also know how hard seeing them can be. I wanted to give up a couple of months ago. I am 41 then (40) and dh is 51 then (51) because of how hard it is. My dh still acts as if the mc didn't happen. Smh. I told him that I didn't want to try anymore. He also acted as if the bfn didn't bother him. When he saw that I wasn't telling him when I was going to O he started asking me. Then we started officially ttc again. But if you need a break than take one.

Dbjohnson: how are you and your lil bean doing?

Amanda: have you left us? Lol Update us on you lil bean too!

Afm: I'm 8dpo today. I have been having some intense cramps this a.m. along with my temp drop from 98.3 to 97.9. So I will be testing in two days. Pray that this is it guys. I will update after I test.

Have a great day!

10 years ago

Zuberi: I can't wait for you to test.

You were saying a little about yourself. I will be 37 this year and DH will be 47. DS will be 3 and we are getting pretty comfortable with getting more sleep. DS used to have night terrors, luckily he has outgrown them but he still sometimes has nightmares and I end up sleeping the rest of the night with him. DH and I used to camp a lot and this will be the first year that we will take DS with us. I think since TTC didn't go as planned for us we are just going to move on and enjoy doing more with DS. I plan on still coming here to talk to you and check on you as long as you are around.

10 years ago

I just wanted to come and say hi and see how you all were :-)

Skar, I know what you mean about sleep and doing more with your toddler. I will miss my sleep again, but I am definitely focusing on DD and ensuring her wellness. I don't want anything negative coming from bringing a baby in the home. I already speak to her about it.

Zub, did you test?

Baby dust ladies!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I got the start of my this a..m. I took two a internet cheepie and a dollar tree. Both had very faint lines. However I really couldn't get it to show on my phone but I posted it for my records. I only have one FRE and one digital so I will save them until after AF is due. Maybe hgc levels will be high enough to get a great 2nd line.

Thank you ladies for praying. Now add lil bean to your prayers. Pray that he sticks.

Oh......fyi I'm not telling dh until after my firt u/s. I pray he doesn't figure it out. Maybe I will have pms for a week. Lol (symptoms are the same)lol

Have a great weekend!

10 years ago

Oh my!!!!! That is so exciting, Z!!!! Congrats!

I'm sending all the sticky vibes in the world to you!!!!!

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I know I have been missing but have been checking every other day or so on you all! I think about you all daily and pray for everyone quite regularly. We've been doing this for almost a year now. I feel like we have shared so much and helped one another through just like good friends. This forum has def been a blessing for me. So thank you all!!

DeLa: do you have an appt or ultrasound set yet or did I miss your memo on that? Btw congrats!!

Skarcm: I'm sorry that you are deciding to give up but you know they always say it will happen when u least expect it so try to focus on something else and who knows what God has in store for you.

Dbjohnson: how are you feeling? How many weeks are you now? Have you decided whether or not you will find out the sex? We have decided not to and I'm really excited about it but a little nervous it will driver insane lol

Zuberi: CONGRATULATIONS!! I am praying for you girl!! This is it. This baby is here to stay! Positive thoughts

Afm: we've seen the baby 3 times on ultrasound now. Last time a couple weeks ago at 9 weeks. So sweet! Then on Thursday this week we heart that beautiful heartbeat on the Doppler! It was in the 160s and baby is very active! I am being released to every 4 wk appts now and only have 2 weeks left of taking progesterone. We are almost officially in the second trimester. I am feeling better but am def getting bigger. Starting to need maternity clothes for comfort now. We are telling dd tomorrow then will announce to everyone else via Facebook. This second time around is def different lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo