Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies
Just a quick update: +opk this am. And mean really dark test line at the 5 min mark. I took the pic at 3/4 min and posted it in the gallery. I have never had my test line darker than my control line. It's always been the same when I got a positive. I usually try to test 3 times a day when I get close to make sure I don't miss it.
We have been bding for the last 4 days and I am worn out! We have one more day to go and I am going to need a break. Lol

Dbjohnson: being sick does mess with your body. .....so maybe your O has been pushed back a day or so. But keep testing.

I have to get going. I will chat with you guys later.

10 years ago

Zuberi - Hooray for + OPK!!!

10 years ago

I had come onto this forum to ask how you all have been, but I must have turned notifications off because I never had any emails about you all posting!! Sheesh.

I missed quite a bit in the last however many days!

Amanda: I can totally understand thinking and thinking. I'm definitely doing that since this pregnancy has been different from my first.

Zuberi: I hope this is your cycle! I never had a too dark line on an OPK either, so that sounds like you caught the surge right at the right time!

I've been so sick and I don't get up off the couch much, although SeaBands have helped me eat again. I have my first appt tomorrow morning - visit with the OB nurse and then an ultrasound sometime between tomorrow and my appt with the doctor on Oct 21st.

Almost the weekend, yay!

10 years ago

Happy Weekend Ladies!

So... Here's my rant of the day... I am sorry I seem to be complaining constantly, but I just am so frustrated. Anyway, I got my Wondfo OPKs in the mail late yesterday. This morning I took both the one I got in the mail and one of the Answer one I got at the store. The Wondfo is close to positive, while e Answer one barely has a second line. Huh? How can they be so different!?! My DH and I have BDed three of the last four days, so we're covered in case I got a bad box of OPKs from the store. I just think that is crazy! We will continue to BD at least every other day until I see a clear temp shift on my bbt chart.

Hope you all are doing well! Talk to you soon!

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

First.. I need a refresher on where everyone is at in their cycle b/c I haven't been very good about keeping track lol

Zuberi and Dbjohnson: have we seen thermal shifts? In other words have you ovulated for sure yet?

Msmommy: I have had three losses. It gets harder each time. I am also thinking my progesterone is low. Will your dr. do any blood tests for you?

Skarcm: any news on your follicles or if your ovulated? It sounds like you have a whirlwind of reproductive hoops to jump though (to put it lightly). I'm hoping I don't get diagnosed with a slew of things when I go to the dr.

AFM: I started my period on Friday!!!!! woohoo!!! I was so happy I almost cried lol Then I got my blood test results back today and I am at a 3!!! No more tests for me until I go back to the dr. which I scheduled my apt today for Oct 23rd. I am ready to get this show on the road! I am hoping everything will start to get back to normal.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies.

I missed you guys.

Dbjohnson: have you O yet? I tried the IC and I never really got a + so I went back to the Answer brand. And this was the first time I got two dark + for two days. ( test line darker than the control line) update us and let know where you are.

Amanda: I'm glad you got AF. I know what that is like. It seemed like it took forever to get my cycle back to normal. I spotted inbetween my first and second cycle after my m/c.

Skcarm: thank you so much. Now I'm confused.... I don't know if I am 3dpo or 5dpo. I got my first + 4/5 days ago with a thermo shift. However I had an extra 1 1/2 days of extra positive opk. I wish I would have stop testing after I got the first + but...... I was curious because I was still cramping.

Afm: as I said I'm confused I had what I thought was a fall back / rise this am. My temp dropped to the coverline. And I expect a rise in the morning. FX.I have been feeling off ever since I O. Every day I have been having mild cramps. Kinda feel like AF. I had a little light headedness today. I may just be symptom spotting.
On another note. My OBGYN office called today to schdule my yearly and I schduled it for October 17th. So hopefully it will be a life changing appointment! Enough about me. I hope you ladies had / have a great day.

10 years ago

Amanda - Happy to hear AF has arrived so that you can move forward.

Zuburi - Sorry everything is so confusing. I think I just constantly feel confused with all of this.

I had emailed my doctor to have her tell me what size was my largest follicle as the doc at my u/s didn't tell me. She said it was 16mm. I had EWCM on Friday and then had my + OPK on Sunday morning. I have my progesterone test on Monday, October 7th to verify ovulation. This is my second round of Clomid and I had expected to feel super awful since I had to take it twice this cycle and last cycle just about knocked me down with all the side effects. Weirdly this cycle I'm not having very many side effects at all. It makes me wonder if I did ovulate or if my body is getting used to the Clomid. UGH the wait!

10 years ago

Good Morning!

@amanda: this is weird to say, but Hooray for AF!!! I am glad you are back on track!

@Zuberi: I usually get two days of pos OPKs, it could be because I test a ton I try to catch the peak because I read that you ovulate 10-12 hours after the peak. I usually don't catch it, but I did this time. I had the darkest opk I ever had, even the answer was super dark. I think I might have gotten a bad batch of answer tests because at was my only dark one.

@skarcm: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! The waiting is so tough, especially when it is for test results.

AFM: I think I am 2 DPO... Like I said earlier, I got the darkest opk ever. It was Sunday afternoon, and thankfully hubby was home. I made him BD right then.... I wanted to get some fresh swimmers waiting for that egg! So, I think I O'ed while I was sleeping sun night/mon morning. My temp was a tiny bit up on Monday, but not significant. It went up to its normal post O temp Tuesday.... So that is why I think I'm 2 DPO. My temp was so wacky early in my cycle, I'm scared I won't have a coverline, but we'll just have to wait and see! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Talk to you soon!!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Had to let you guys know what was going on with my temp. I am still on the cover line. 97.9 that was the same temp as yesterday. This is so weird. Any ideas ladies?

10 years ago

Hi, everyone!

Just a quick update: I was so sick yesterday I couldn't keep anything down. I was never this sick with my son, so hubby thinks this one is a girl. I'm down almost 10 pounds since I got pregnant; I think I'm about 7-8 weeks.

I had my OB nurse visit last week and then I meet the doctor for first time Oct 21st, which should be my first ultrasound. I can't wait!

Have a great Wedneaday!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo