Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Sorry I have MIA. I have been reading everyone's posts but haven't had time to sit down and reply.

Welcome cottoncandy! There's always room for more :) For most of us, this is the only thing that keeps us sane.. hope it works for you too!

Jess: sorry to hear that AF came but now it is time to start over!! When is your appointment? What kind of things are you going to ask?

Tania: I am so sorry. I hope taking some time off from ttc does you some good. Only you and DH know what's right.

Momma_C: How's the move going? Excited to start trying again?

Mewlingstork: how's your move going? Where are you at in your cycle?

Zuberi: I am so sorry. I know how you feel and I agree that it is much better to have a definite answer than always wondering. Also you know that your tubal reversal worked and that's something to celebrate! Are they going to track your hcg levels back down to zero?

Dbjohnson: This is YOUR month! Keep positive! It never feels like it is the perfect month no matter how hard you try. Assuming that your O day is correct now it sounds like you've got this one! No matter what there's nothing more you can do. P.S. this past cycle (my now pregnant cycle) I didn't even have EWCM! I really thought I was out but apparently not! So when are you going to start testing?

AFM: As you all know, last Thurs. I went to the dr. Nothing much came of it. I do not have maternity insurance so my dr. decided to wait on blood work until we could see the baby on the ultrasound to save me some money incase something were to happen b/c as of right now my miscarriage chances are 25%. And I was fine with it b/c I knew having hcg drawn would leave me wanting more and going crazy not knowing for sure if my level was good enough. So as of right now I have a u/s scheduled for the 25th of July and my dr. said as long as we see a heartbeat above 100 bpm then we shouldn't have anything to worry about. However, on Saturday after DH and I had sex I was bleeding, quite a bit. Bright red but no clots or cramping. I told my dr. and he said it should be nothing to worry about that it's normal unless is gets heavy or has clots (obviously). It stopped within a couple hours and haven't had any since but I am more paranoid than ever and don't know how I feel about having sex until after we have our u/s. So just waiting to see and lots of praying!

10 years ago • Post starter

I love it when you guys update! I miss you so much when you don't post! I feel like I care about you guys more than some of the people I actually see on a daily basis

Zuberi: I am SO sorry for your loss! However, like Amanda said, at least we know your tube reversal was successful! I know what it is like to always be double-guessing your numbers, it is so hard to go through. So... I hope you don't think this is insensitive to talk about, but since your situation was similar to mine I started looking into what things we had in common. The only thing I could come up with is we both used Preseed. I looked online and Preseed itself is harmless (I actually really liked using it), but it aids sperm getting to the egg even the weaker sperm. So, there is a greater chance of a weak sperm getting to the egg, which could create chromosomal problems, and therefore a higher risk of miscarriage. I decided not to use it this cycle, and I don't know if I'll use it again. I know it helps lots of people and they have perfectly healthy babies. I just don't want to go through that again.

Amanda: I'm glad your appointment went well. I bet you are really excited for the next one. Seeing the heartbeat is just magical! I don't know when I'll test... I have been itching to POAS, so I did this morning (dpo 5). I knew there wouldn't be anything (which there wasn't), but it got it out of my system. Hopefully I can hold out to DPO 12, but we all know how tricky that can be...

I'm sending happy positive thoughts out to all of you!!

10 years ago

Hello!

I am 7 DPO today. My temp is usually in the low 98's after ovulation. This morning it dropped to 96.98! I thi Ian going to go back and check my previous cycles, I don't remember it d ripping that much in the past... Even on the pregnancy cycle. Nothing else to report.

Hope you all have a great day!!!

10 years ago

Hey ladies.
How's every one doing???

Amanda: I'm glad you are in good spirits. You and dh just can't play that rough next time...... tell you what......you be cop and let him play robber. That way he can get the cuffs on him. Lol.
It's totally normal to have a little blood after sex. You and your little bean will be ok.

Dbjohnson: sounds like Implantation dip to me. I had one at 7dpo and gotu first + (Faint) on 9dpo. So here is hoping that you gey that BFP in a few days.

Afm: yes.... I am having my #s monitored. I had a blood drawn yesterday and I have a appointment Friday in the office. So we are hoping the numbers will be low or even 0.
I had a rough time when I was passing the tissue. I had diarrhea and I was throwing up all at the same time. I was sweating and I also felt faint. I went threw this for about 45 min straight. However, I only bleed heavy Saturday and half of Sunday. Then med Sunday evening and Monday morning. Monday evening it wad just a light period like flow. Tuesday it was light with a lot of gas pains. They hurt worst than period cramps! But so far today there has not been any pain and I am only spotting. But you guys know I am going to see if the myths about being very fertile right after a miscarriage is true or not. We are going to start back trying as soon as I get anything that even look like it could be a + opk. Lol. I will keep you guys updated.

10 years ago

Sorry I've been so MIA!

Zuberi - I'm so sorry, but wish you luck soon!

Amanda - I can't wait to hear your update on the heartbeat and your next appointment!

Welcome to any other new ladies!

I'm on CD 28, perhaps 1 or 2 DPO, we only BD'd last night since its been crazy with the move to Louisville. I also haven't done any OPK or any other tracking thing. We're kind of giving up on this cycle and I hope we'll get our act together for August's cycle!

Two days ago, the basement laundry room flooded and that's right next to our bedroom. We thought it was just the basement drains, but turns out it was the whole house. So we had to clean up sewage coming back up. So glad I wasn't pregnant yet, because my pregnant nose is so sensitive and I would have puked for sure. Sorry for the graphic nature, but yuck.

Anyways, we got everything cleaned out and new carpet comes tomorrow! Our bedroom luckily only got a little bit of the yucky water, so that will also get fixed tomorrow.

We're finally getting all of our stuff put away and settled in to our new home, my husband's grandparents' house. It's nice to have someone to watch the baby! He'll be 10 months in a little more than a week and I can't believe how much he's changed since my husband left us in Idaho so he could get settled here in Louisville. I'm glad we're here now so Devon can start walking when his dad is around!

10 years ago

Hey party people!

Are you all ready for the weekend? I am!

@Mewling: I can't imagine going though what you described! That sounds awful! It seems there are always challenges while moving. At least, you and your DH are in the same place!

AFM: DPO 9, trying to hold out until tomorrow to test. AF expected on Tuesday.

Hope you all are doing well!

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

@Zuberi, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that your levels will hit 0 soon so you can give it another go for another month.

@Amanda, hope you see a heartbeat soon! Sounds like you and DH are on your way to having a beautiful little one in a few months!

@mewling...so stressful to have house issues! We have a bird (or something) hiding up in our chimney, which leads right to our playroom. Yikes! The guy I had come out said they will move on in September. September! Oh well! Glad to hear that you were able to get everything situated on your end with carpets etc.

AFM I am on cycle day 9, so no ovulation yet. My appt with the fertility dr is on the 1st, so nothing to report on that front yet. I don't know what to ask the doctor really...I had to fill out a very extensive questionnaire online and DH has to fill out one as well.

Hoping to get good news! Wishing you all the best and keep me posted :)

~Jess

10 years ago

Hey ladies

just wanted to give you guys an update. went to the Dr yesterday. everything looked good. She suggested that we wait until I have a regular cycle before TTC again. She wants me to have a blood draw once a week until my numbers get to 0. I'm already seeing some CM that is looking kinda like it might need some of DH's juice in it. lol I don't know .......but we will see. lol

I hope you ladies are having a fabulous weekend.

10 years ago

@Zuberi, so hard to wait!

@Jess, I hope your appointment goes well. I wouldn't have a clue what to ask either!

@dbjohnson, Have you tested yet??! I'm terrible and don't wait nearly long enough. Thinking positive thoughts for you!

I'm like 3 or 4 DPO so nothing here. I feel "out" but who knows. We only had sex once, so maybe it will enough. I'm feeling nothing except bloated from all the eating I've been doing.

Hope the weekend is going well for everyone!

10 years ago

Jess: hope you're getting ready! O should be right around the corner! I'm really curious to see what comes from your doctor appointment.. hopefully something helpful!

Mewlingstork: you never know.. it only takes one time! Keep your hopes up!

Zuberi: It's hard to wait for a full cycle. In my case, I definitely should have b/c your risks for another m/c are def. increased but you have to do what you feel is right! It's very hard to see good cm and not do anything about it! The cycle after my first m/c was the only cycle I've had much EWCM and I mean there was ALOT so I couldn't pass it up! Good luck!

Dbjohnson: have you tested?!?!? How are your temps looking? I'm very anxious for you if you can't tell

AFM: I think I am bleeding ALL the time! However, it's just a lot of CM. So that's good but very annoying. I am very excited but very nervous for our ultrasound this week. I will be 7 weeks tomorrow so I'm excited that time is moving along. If we could just get to 12 wks then it can start to slow down so I can really enjoy it. Luckily, I haven't been sick yet. However, my appetite is lacking but if I don't eat that's when I feel sick to my stomach.. but nothing to really complain about. Hoping the crazy hunger stays away lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo