Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Again, Thank you ladies!! You are the best!

DH is away on business, so I was hoping to send him a pic of a "pregnant" digital (because he doesn't acknowledge a line until it is as dark as the control), but the digital I did this morning was neg. I know I am just super early, but it was a little sad. I know it will be pos tomorrow (fx), but I wanted it TODAY

Amanda: I heard that clomid can help with egg quality, so maybe it just needs an extra day or so to make sure it is perfect! Isn't it funny to go back and look at previous cycles. When I first started charting, I thought it was just to confirm O for that particular month. Looking back has been really helpful.

My temp was low (below the coverline), but I think that just has to do with waking up at 5 (2 hours earlier than norm).

I am such a bag of emotions right now... I just don't know what to do with myself! Should I call my doc, or wait until MP? Do I even want to get bloodwork done? It was such drama with the m/c, but at least I know what I was dealing with...

So I did a few other "things" for the first time this cycle, so I figured I should share...

Maca Root: AF through O
Pineapple Core: a few days after O for 5 days
Benadryl: a few days after O through today

When I got my peak opk, we BD twice in one day... Normally we just do it once a day. Thinking back to my m/c cycle, I ink we BD twice in one day also.

I had ZErO EWCM this cycle, just a couple days of watery. So I figured this cycle was doomed. Then my temps were CRAZY... I almost didn't eat the pineapple, but I had already bought it. DH tried to eat some on day 3, I told him it wasn't for him and why I needed it. He laughed at me... Who's laughing now? It is only crazy if it doesn't work.

Sorry about the long email... I am just rambling... Sorry, I am just crazy right now!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies

Amanda: I agree with Dbjohnson....you have a "easy bake oven" and not a "microwave" this cycle. So let the egg get all the love it needs from you before it pops out to go meet the sperm for the rest of the love it needs to make that perfect little girl/boy.

Dbjohnson: what does the pineapple core supose to do? And where did you buy it?

Afm: cd1nothing else to say. Lol

Have a great one ladies.

10 years ago

Zuberi: so... Pineapple has a chemical, Bromelain, which is supposed to aid in implantation, it helps make the uterine lining thick and rich. The Bromelain is concentrated in the core. From what I read, you are supposed to buy a whole pineapple, remove the skin, then cut it into 5 equal slices, then eat one slice (meat and core) each day. I read lots of forum posts about it, most people start eating it 1-2 days after O. You don't want to eat it before O because it can make cm unfriendly to sperm. Some people take Bromelain in pill form, but I love pineapple so I just ate it. They say to eat it on an empty stomach. The core is pretty chewy, but not too bad. I figured it is something I normally would eat, so why not?

Since I was so sick and stuffed up, I googled what I could take to relief some congestion that was safe for pregnancy. I found a ton about Benadryl, and how some people use it for implantation. So, I took the Benadryl. It helped with my congestion, helped me sleep, and I think it might have helped with implantation too.

I have no idea if it was any one thing because I tried three new things. Hopefully this will be a sticky bean!!!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Thx. I never heard of that before. Great information.

10 years ago

DB - congrats!!! That's so exciting! The pineapple thing is so interesting, really all the things that can help our bodies in many ways. I love learning about new things like that, thanks!

Our whole house is sick with this cold thing going around. I feel awful because my husband's the one who brought it home first and his grandma got it bad. She's not very healthy anyway and really struggles to breathe on a good day. So now she's hacking and I just hate hearing her, poor lady. Hopefully we all get better soon!!!

We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and yes, 13weeks is so early to tell gender, but they're pretty sure I'm having a girl! So excited!

Sending ovulation thoughts to Amanda and sticky vibes to DB!!!

10 years ago

G'Morning!

The last few days I have been up before the sun! At least I have a little time to myself before DS wakes up!

Mewling: I am SO sorry your whole family is sick!! DH, DS, and I passed around a nasty cold for about a week and a half. One would get better, another would feel bad, then the first would get bad again! It was crazy! Congrats on your u/s! Sounds like everything is going perfect for you

Amanda: How's the opk situation? I'm praying your positive is coming soon!!!

AFM: DPO 10... I posted 3 pics... I know I am crazy! I just have used the gallery in the past, and it has helped me to see different brands from the same person, so I figured it might be helpful for someone else. My FR popped up right away! The digital took FOREVER, but it came back neg yesterday, so I am making progress.

Last night I got so sick! I made a green smoothie (DS loves them and it is an easy way for me to get veggies in him), just bananas, frozen peaches, spinach, and a handful of raspberries. it was really tasty, but I was burping up banana the rest of the night! burping up banana!?! I didn't have any sort of nausea with DS, so this is "interesting"... then I got a huge wave of tired, like I had been drugged. I do remember that from DS, but not the m/c cycle... Plus I got an awful headache! So, I am thinking these are all good signs!

DH has been away on business all week, and finally comes home today. I can't wait to celebrate with him, and let him take care of DS

Hope you all are having a lovely day!!

10 years ago

Mewling: so sorry your family is sick. It's that time of the year :(

Zuberi: I like that analogy lol. I guess I was just hoping to I earlier bc I hate waiting lol plus I thought it'd be a good indicator that's luteal phase would be longer. However, I've read it's normal to o late on clomid and is often a good thing when u do bc it gives ur follicles more time to grow and sometimes more than one of them. But I'm still anxious haha

Dbjohnson: your symptoms sound great even tho I'm sure they don't feel great. I'm with u tho I didn't really have much for pregnancy symptoms with any if my miscarriages. A little headaches and sleepiness but I'm pretty sure that was the progesterone supplements. I'm hoping for some wicked nausea with the next one

Afm: negative opk today :( cm is kinda watery but I think only bc I'm taking mucinex not as an indicator if o. I'm trying not to get discouraged.

10 years ago • Post starter

Had bloodwork this morning, and just got the results online: 28.8

They wanted to schedule an ultrasound for the week of Thanksgiving (6 weeks), but I will be out of town. So, they agreed to see me the Friday before (5w3d), so most likely we won't be able to see the hb, but hopefully see the sac.

Before I got my bloodwork, the nurse said that because I am not spotting/bleeding, they only need 1 blood test just to confirm pregnancy... um... with my first pregnancy (DS) i didn't have any bleeding, but they did two tests to see doubling time. So, I am a little confused. I am guessing a nurse or my doc will call to confirm the results, so I guess I can ask then. Why does there always have to be drama?

10 years ago

Dbjohnson- I had a major migraine at 3 1/2 weeks Prego this time around :) I tested at exactly 3 weeks positive, so it's totally a good sign and the sickness and exhausted I've had too since the beginning :) I got to see our babes at 4 weeks, just a sac, but it's so assuring <3

10 years ago

Good Morning!

It is about 5:30 AM... I woke up this morning at 4, but made myself stay in bed until 5. SO, 2 days ago I was up at 5, yesterday I woke up at 5 but made myself stay in bed until 6, and today awake at 4? Has anyone heard of this as being a symptom?

Momma: How far along are you now? I can't remember exactly, and I am too lazy to go back and look That is very exciting that you were able to see the sac, I am hoping for a similar experience.

AFM: had pretty intense cramping last night like between 5-6. Then I felt like I was having AF, you know just different than cm. So I went to the bathroom to check, it was orangish cm. It was about the color of peach yogurt. There were only a couple drops, but I noticed it the next few times when I wiped. I'm sure many people wouldn't even notice the difference, but I am so scared I am going to start spotting that I am examining toilet paper. I am trying not to stress, whatever is meant to happen will happen. I'm just so scared it is going to go away again...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo