Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Update: AF is here! I think it was a chemical. AF is heavy and lots of cramping. So much so until I couldn't sleep because of the pain. I had to take some meds. So Cd1 for me.

10 years ago

Update: AF is here! I think it was a chemical. AF is heavy and lots of cramping. So much so until I couldn't sleep because of the pain. I had to take some meds. So Cd1 for me.

10 years ago

Zuberi: So sorry about AF. I'm really, really hoping for you this cycle. Maybe you are supposed to get a really happy new years with a strong BFP.

Mrspearson and Amanda: I'm happy to hear that you all are doing well, other than crazy bloating.

AFM: Today is CD and my OPK is darker so I might actually ovulate on my own. Here's to hoping for miracle #1, ovulation!

10 years ago

Zuberi: so sorry :( Sounds like a chemical to me too. Here's to a super Christmas or New Years gift!!

Skarcm: thanks! I'll take all the bad stuff with a smile at this point anything to have a healthy baby :) Really hoping u O on ur own! That would be great!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Just got lab results back! 3100! I'm so happy I could cry. That's crazy fast increasing but don't have anything solid to base it off of so idk. I go back Thursday for an appt with my doc and another lab. Hopefully all continues to go well!

10 years ago • Post starter

Zuberi: I'm sorry AF showed up! I really thought it was your cycle.

Skarcm: I'm thinking positive ovulation thoughts for you!

Amanda: that is an awesome number! I didn't have my numbers checked at 5 weeks, but at 4W2D it was 656 and at 5W3D it was 11676. Are you going to have an u/s at your appointment? I am so excited for you!!!

AFM: 7 weeks today! I had a little orangish spotting yesterday, but it was tiny and only one time when I wiped. We go home tomorrow. I am ready to sleep in my own bed! Just one week until my next u/s! I am so excited, I can't wait!

10 years ago

Amanda: Hooray for your results!!!

Dbjohnson: I enjoy traveling but am always very happy to get back home to my own bed. I'm happy to hear that you are still doing well and thanks for the positive thoughts.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I thought it was my month too. Especailly after my line got alil darker the next day.
Moving on. . . .
Amanda: yay for the great numbers! !

Dbjohnson: I'm glad you are doing great.

Skarcm: we need to get this show on the road and get our bfp! So we can change the name of this thread.

Afm: cd2......need I say more. Lol

Have a great day ladies.

10 years ago

Zuberi: I agree, now if our bodies would just agree. [smile]

AFM: CD14 and my OPK might be positive. I'm waiting to see what it looks like tomorrow before I log it as a positive. Yesterday I had lots of EWCM so we will just see what tomorrow brings.

10 years ago

Zuberi: are you going to try anything different this cycle? I highly recommend Maca Root.

Skatcm: that's awesome! C'mon egg!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo