Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Quick update. ....... on our way to Tahoe. Tested yesterday and this a.m. and itwas nnegative. Temp dropped from 98.5 to 98.1 this morning. So I guess af will be here tommorow.

I hope you guys had a great christmas and enjoy your weekend!

10 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Skarcm: what's the verdict? Are you still in the ttc game?

Zuberi: it's not over yet! Prayers coming your way!

Dbjohnson: how are you doing?

DeLa: did you O?!

Afm: the morning sickness has been getting worse but just serious nausea no vomiting. Excited for another u/s next week!

10 years ago • Post starter

Zuberi: Sorry about the negative and temp drop.

Amanda: sorry about the crazy nausea. Yay for another ultrasound.

I just can't seem to give up on ttc, but I'm not going to my doctor for help or using anything. I'm trying to watch my body for signs and work on getting the weight off. I got the weight off and then bam, pregnant with my son. Not sure that will work again, but hey all the fertility meds didn't help and they can't be good to take long term. So here's to me winging it.

I hope everyone is doing well.

10 years ago

Zub, did af come?

Sk, gl on losing the weight! I really hope it works for you soon!

I'm only 6 dpo, ugh. I'm getting nervous!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

DeLa: When do you plan on testing? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Zuberi: how are you doing?

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Skarcm, DeLiLeLuV: yes af came. I am doing great. My birthday is tommorow. I can't believe I will be 41.......

Afm: cd3: I am trying the soy isoflavone one last time. I actually have just enough for one last cycle.

I hope you guys enjoy your night and Happy New Year! !

10 years ago

Zuberi: Happy Belated Birthday! I'm hoping your last round of soy works for you and gives you a belated bday present.

10 years ago

Skarcm: thank you. Me too! Lol

10 years ago

Zuberi: How are you doing? Anything new?

I think I ovulated yesterday, so no we just wait and see.

DeLa: are you still around? anything new with you?

10 years ago

Skarcm: I'm on cd10. Just waiting to O. I got a almost positive opk this a.m. so I think it will be positive tommorow. So I'm probably going to O on cd12/13. But we will see. I have also been having mild cramps off and on. On my left side. I also had some ewcm yesterday.

I'm looking forward to reading more updates ladies.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo