Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

@amanda bfp for u luv praying for us all thanks ladies for your prayers i need your prayres the more the meerryier because i am trying to stay focused and distracted at the same time i am also hoping and checking tp any chance i get and undies for implantaion bleeding no symptoms for me.
@zebberi_Baby2013 lets stay postive she wont come hum let her be in OZ for this month lol BFP praying for you two. im gonna keep saying it this is our month.

11 years ago

Weird pain this evening.. mild cramping in lower abdomen and lower back and mainly on left side.. hurts mainly on the left side.. kind of odd.. not sure what to think of it.. it kind of felt like AF cramps earlier but the left side thing doesn't make any sense especially since I had what I thought was ovulation pain on Sunday and I am not having fertile cervical fluid the last two days.

Anyways... how's everyone doing?

11 years ago • Post starter

nothing just nasuea but i took my hcg shot yesterday i am guessing it is that fake hormone attack lol other then that just trying to focus on other stuff @ amanda so those symptoms ur having what do u think it might be maybe implantation i am so obessing with implantation and tp watch or could it be to early.

11 years ago

Good morning!

topowifey: I would imagine it would be hard to distinguish symptoms b/c of hcg shot could def be giving you some falsies

AFM: still kind of achy in abdomen this morning but I wouldn't call it cramping.. I honestly don't know what that pain could have been but I'd say it's not implantation b/c it's way early.. even if O occured Saturday. My guess is maybe ovulation pain.. had fertile CM Saturday (EWCM) and Sunday (wet) so maybe O is occuring afterwards.. who knows.. hoping the swimmers stayed alive if O did happen this late.. not temping is really ruining my ability to be sure of O. Ugh! Just another thing to obsess about! What do you ladies think?

How's everyone doing? I'm so excited for you all to be able to test.. hang in there ladies!

@amanda so nerve recking i so was dry heaving all night no symptoms this morning other then a couple of stabbing pains on left side. but it is only 630am here in cali so who knows loll. i am sure u timed it wriite hun

11 years ago

Happy Wednesday!

@amanda: I can't imagine what you are going through! You aren't "supposed" to be trying... But everything in your body/mind is TTC. You are doing a great job staying cool, I would be an obsessing wreck if I was in your position.

@topowifey: hang in there girl! I'm thinking positive sticky thoughts for you!

@Zuberi: how you holding up? I bought a ton of IC hpts a couple months ago, so I still have a ton left. That's the only reason I test early. I know they are pretty irrelible, but I have FRER and a couple digitals to use as back up in case I see a line.

AFM: 10 DPO, my temp went down today, almost to the coverline Honestly my BBT has been interesting this cycle, up one day then down a little bit one day then up the next. It has done this everyday since O. Then it went up two days, I was so excited! Now it has gone down for two days and I am starting to lose hope. I really thought this was my month. I guess it isn't over until AF shows, but I am hesitant now.

Hope you ladies have a great day!

11 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Let me start off this am by saying thank you to all of you guys. I really appreciate you ladies. You have been such a great support.

Topowifey: Thanks, im trying girl. How are you holding up?

Amanda: Im interested to know what that pain was about too. You know im new to the TTC journey so i can't speak from experience about that. But,.... You know im hoping for the BFP so whatever it needs to be to make that happen for you, that's what i hope it was. :-)

Dbjohnson: Girl, im not doing too well. The only reason i haven't tested is because i don't have any tests in the house. I wouldn't call myself a poas addict but this cycle has me wondering. Im a stay at home wife and mom so it's really hard when I've did all the running around for the day and i don't have anything else to do until i pick the kids up. ....... I pray your temp goes back up. And you are so right.......you're not out until AF shows up. But we dont want her to show her ugly face.

AFM: I don't have any new symptoms. Still have the dull pressure type of feelings in my abdomen. I don't think i can wait any longer ladies.....Im going to Walmart to buy some tests. I will try to wait until in the am to test so i can use FMU. I have never wanted to test this bad before. I usually can wait til either AF is due or she shows up. So i will be letting you guys know the results one way or another in the am.

I will check on you guys later on. Im off to Walmart!

11 years ago

Hey there! Just checking in before we go to preschool registration.. it's hard to believe that we are ready for this step in life.. Emmalyn is supposed to be a baby still! Exciting but sad.

Anyways..

Zuberi: Have you tested yet? Its still early but if it helps ease your mind I def. would go ahead. I still have mixed feelings about testing early.. BFN could help you to not get your hopes up but it's so hard b/c there really still is hope especially this early but at the same time BFP can be heart breaking if you m/c like I did. I really wish I would have waited to test knowing the outcome now. However, I'm super excited to hear about your BFP whether it is today or in a couple days

Topowifey: oh my.. i couldn't imagine having to go through all of those crappy symptoms..and have no idea what they mean. It will all be worth it in the end! Hang in there.. only 7 more days! Better than my 14

Dbjohnson: I'm hoping that your temps don't mean a thing. As long as they aren't below coverline and as you said it's not over till shows! Have you tested yet? Thanks for thinking I'm not a total wreck but I definitely feel like I am.

AFM: I have decided (after some research and calm collective thinking) that I am counting yesterday as O day which means even more waiting for AF. Also I'm confused why CM dried up before I actually O'd. However, glad we BD'd on the day with EWCM. Hopefully it's enough! Thank you ladies for your support.. I can't help but freak out a little. It's taking forever to get through this cycle.

Hi ladies!! I know it's been a few days! Sorry. How is everyone!? Looks like a few of you should be in the BFP club soon!!! At least hoping so anyway! I keep checking back hoping to see you guys give a big thumbs up!!! Happy thoughts happy thoughts!!!

AFM, I feel pretty good. DH is a little shocked. We seriously were not prepared to become pregnant so quickly. We have told a handful of family and friends and they are excited about baby #3. My only symptoms thus far are fatigue and extremely sore breasts. Hoping the sickness stays away. With #2 I was so sick I lost 25# before I gained a thing. Well wishes to you all on the journey. I'll check back soon!!!

11 years ago

@amanda right girl this is just to confusing.. but i am going to be happy thoughts postive thoughts i am owning it this month i have to i have no major symptoms but then again who knows lol i cnt tell dame trigger shot.

@smp hun pray for us luv i am glad ur are doing great have u went to the doc yet to see the lil bean

@dbjohnson thanks babe i am praying for all of us i even lit a candle sunday for us so lets keep those positive thoughts sticky vibes this feels like forever like it is never going to end i am so positive yet my heart feels so weak like i cant bare anymore disappointment i even went as far as almost buying a doggy but dh said if i am pregers $850 on a doggy is not the bizz and if we want a dog we cnt save for surgery for me or ivf

Zuberi_Baby2013 hey luv going crazy babe confused not knowing what i am feeling if it is real or trigger related.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo