Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Mewling......: I'm praying for you!!!!!

10 years ago

Mewling: My fingers are crossed! Btw I can't believe you (forgot) to test! That's crazy! Wish I was less obsessed lol

AFM: So my ultrasound went fine. We found out the baby is measuring a week behind. I'm not sure what that means. I finally got ahold of my doc and we are doing a follow up u/s next Thurs (exactly a wk from last u/s). I explained to my dr. that I'm concerned mainly b/c I know exact date of lmp and exact date of O. My O date is 3 days after the "norm" of day 14 b/c I O on day 17. So I would understand measuring 3 days behind but a whole week?! Also it couldn't be late implantation b/c I got a positive (and not a squinter) hpt 10 dpo which is still fairly early especially for a clear positive. The good news is there was a heart beat! And it was above 100 bpm (it was 117 bpm) which was what my doctor was hoping for. So what I'm hoping for next week is for baby to have grown a week's worth of growing from last week and for heartbeat to still be strong. I am very nervous. I was hoping this u/s would give me peace of mind.. however, I think I'm more nervous now that I was. Luckily, my doctor was more than happy to give me an extra scan. Also I have officially began to feel the wonderful effects of morning sickness but anything if this baby can just grown and develop normally and be healthy! Idc if I throw up all day long, I will take it if everything can just be okay. Lots of prayers!

Sorry so much about me. How's everyone else doing?!

10 years ago • Post starter

Amanda: I'm praying for your peace of mind....and the health of you guys lil bean.

10 years ago

Happy Weekend!

@amanda: Worrying and pregnancy go hand in hand. I am sorry you are having this extra stress! However, I think it is awesome you saw a good, strong heartbeat!! That is very exciting! You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers this week!

@Mewling: It only takes one time!! This is so very exciting! I can't believe you "forgot" to test! That is never a problem in my house I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@Zuberi: How are you doing?

Nothing exciting here... cd 4 BLAH! I have 6 people coming to stay with us and go to the coast for a week. They arrive on the 3rd. It is my husband's family. We rented a huge beach house. It should be fun, but it lines up perfectly with my O time. It seems we always have vacation or house guests during my O time... so there is always drinking and hot tubs involved, and the DH doesn't like to deprive himself. Crazy. Plus, my DS turns 2 on Tuesday! How crazy is that? I can't believe it

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!!!

10 years ago

Amanda, that's got to be so stressful! I'm praying for lots of baby growth this next week!

Update: I tested this morning and could have sworn that it was positive right as the pee moved across the window (and no, I won't apologize for tmi! :) ), but then I kept watching and nothing was there. I think I might have line vision or whatever its called. I want to test again tomorrow, but I know I shouldn't. Maybe I can 'forget' again?!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

10 years ago

hey guys

update: venting...... when is this spotting going to stop!!!! grrr. I need to get this show on the road. have a great weekend ladies!

10 years ago

Good Morning!

@Zuberi: Sorry! That sounds so frustrating. However, spotting is a way of showing you your body is working, so that is a positive. I want you to get back in the game too! So i am sending you all my fertile vibes your way

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Amanda, when is your appointment this week?

Zuberi, any update on the spotting? Hopefully no more?

Update: Today is CD39, my cycles have been between 38-39 days lately, so I think I'm calling tomorrow *officially* late! I was thinking I was late today, since more apps and websites predicted AF today, but we'll go more conservative, especially considering things here lately.

The only thing I can think of about why this cycle would be different without a pregnancy is the fact that I took evening primrose oil starting on CD1 for about two weeks. They recommend taking it to balance/regulate things and maybe help with ovulation, not quite sure. I stopped taking it before ovulation could occur, because it can cause uterine contractions and while trying to get pregnant, those are obviously not a good idea. :)

I still have NO spotting. Zuberi, you won't stop spotting, I'm confused by the lack of spotting. Together, we are balanced?? I've always had light flow/pretty heavy spotting before AF, so this is so weird! I thought I had ligament pain earlier today, but I've also been really constipated (my biggest pregnancy concern with my son), so it could just be gas pains. I couldn't help testing last three days, so no more forgetting here! Oh, and of course they were, with emphasis, big fat negatives!

Sorry for the long update, my husband is so sick of hearing what symptom I'm imagining now!

Have a great week!

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Amanda, when is your appointment this week?

Zuberi, any update on the spotting? Hopefully no more?

Update: Today is CD39, my cycles have been between 38-39 days lately, so I think I'm calling tomorrow *officially* late! I was thinking I was late today, since more apps and websites predicted AF today, but we'll go more conservative, especially considering things here lately.

The only thing I can think of about why this cycle would be different without a pregnancy is the fact that I took evening primrose oil starting on CD1 for about two weeks. They recommend taking it to balance/regulate things and maybe help with ovulation, not quite sure. I stopped taking it before ovulation could occur, because it can cause uterine contractions and while trying to get pregnant, those are obviously not a good idea. :)

I still have NO spotting. Zuberi, you won't stop spotting, I'm confused by the lack of spotting. Together, we are balanced?? I've always had light flow/pretty heavy spotting before AF, so this is so weird! I thought I had ligament pain earlier today, but I've also been really constipated (my biggest pregnancy concern with my son), so it could just be gas pains. I couldn't help testing last three days, so no more forgetting here! Oh, and of course they were, with emphasis, big fat negatives!

Sorry for the long update, my husband is so sick of hearing what symptom I'm imagining now!

Have a great week!

****(I don't know why it posted twice, sorry for the repeat!)****

10 years ago

Happy Tuesday!

@Mewling: I'm keeping me fingers crossed for you! It sounds like you have a lot of symptoms, it's too bad those hpts won't cooperate I have debated taking Evening Primrose Oil, you'll have to give me your thoughts on it... I guess we'll wait to see if it made the difference.

AFM: cd 7, boring! However, today is my son's birthday. I can't believe he is two! Two is the official age that preemies are considered 'caught up' and when they stop adjusting for age. We haven't been adjusting his age for the last year, since our pediatrician told us that he was pretty much caught up on his first birthday. Sure, he is a little small for his age... But developmentally he is right where he should be. I feel so blessed with him, our road could have been a lot bumpier. God is good!

Hope you all enjoy this special day!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo