Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Well, things changed in the afternoon... Started spotting again, and pretty consistently. It is still pretty light. Plus, my temp dropped this morning, not below coverline bunt low. I'm hoping for AF today or tomorrow so I can start over.

When we started trying for our second, I had no idea it would be this long of a journey... I honestly thought it would happen faster. Oh well, good things come to those who wait. Right?

10 years ago

Good Sunday morning ladies

Dbjohnson: RIGHT! lol Girl I know what you mean. I got so excited about my second very, very faint / evap line. Lol I am so glad I did not tell my dh. And when my temp went back up the day after it dropped I thought sure the spotting was just late implantation. Not! !!!!!

Afm: cd3.....cd1 was med yesterday was very light more than spotting but .......I don't really know how to put it. Anyway we are on another cycle. I really need this to be the one. I will be 41 in two months.

Have a great day you guys.

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

Db: I keep telling myself that very same thing! Hopefully that's right. I can't believe it's been such a hard and long journey. I am young and healthy with an almost 4 year old daughter where my pregnancy was completely normal and uneventful (thank goodness) what the heck is the deal now!? It makes me wish we would have started trying sooner.. oh well .. try not to live in the past but look forward to the future. I keep thinking about months to come and always think of me being pregnant and preparing for another baby...hopefully that's the case

Zuberi: Better to be onto another cycle.. with as weird as mine has been I'd be happy to start over again lol I'm sure your anxious since age is such a big factor in your situation. Here's to hoping this is OUR cycle! For every one of us!!!

AFM: Still spotting...ugh! Idk what in the world my body is doing but I'm tired of it.. I'd be perfectly happy having a 17 day cycle (today is 17) just so I could start over b/c I'm confused and anxious.

10 years ago • Post starter

skarcm: Have you started? Tell us a little bit about Femara.. I'm unfamiliar with that medication. What is it supposed to do? What are the risks and side effects?

skarcm: Have you started? Tell us a little bit about Femara.. I'm unfamiliar with that medication. What is it supposed to do? What are the risks and side effects?

Hey ladies
I have a question. AF started firday med/light. One Sat it was light/spotting. Usually cd1 is med/heavy, cd2 med, cd3 light, cd4 spotting. Anyway today (sunday) I have only had spotting. I still have a headache off and on. I took a hpt late this evening and I got a faint + here is the test post (#185903). Do you guys know what maybe going on? I am so confused.

10 years ago

Looks positive to me zuberi. Obviously very faint but I see a line. Idk why you would be having bleeding. If definitely test again tomorrow with fmu

Amanda: I don't know much about Femara. I do know that it is mostly used to treat breast cancer, but that they have found that it helps with infertility, but not all docs are on board yet. My doctor says she likes Femara better than Clomid. She said they have better results and women tend to not have as many side effects. It supposedly helps to single out a follicle to help it become dominant for ovulation. It helps those of us with PCOS. I'm hoping to learn a little more about it. So I think I'm on 13dpo and just waiting for AF. What a drag! I am like some of you on here and thought that getting pregnant with my second child would come a little easier. My son is almost 2 1/2 now so I'm really hoping that I will be pregnant soon.

Zuberi: I have no idea. It all sounds weird and confusing. I can't even seem to get a handle on my own body. As soon as I think I've finally learned something it changes on me.

10 years ago

So.........I've had this spotting for over a week. So decided to test and I had three very very faint positives. hpt image #185933. I'm so confused and scared. I text my dr. He is ordering hcg test for tomorrow but obviously won't know until Tuesday. I'm only on cd 17 so idk how that's possible but I told him that I was worried about it having jumped up from 3 a couple weeks ago and he said that's pretty unlikely. I'm super nervous so I asked about taking my progesterone and he said go ahead b/c it won't hurt anything. That comforts me a little. ugh! Help!

Amanda: Let us know how your test results come back. We will be thinking of you.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo