Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

yes blood work wed only if af doesnt come by wed wed is my 1 day late i have a 26th day cycle. i am not worried anymore about hte implantation i am worried about the sore boobs they are only sore before af comes when i was pregers with dd nothing no sore boobs just implantation now they are sore at 10 dpo they should of been sore along time ago then i would no for sure af was coming now i am just confused.

welcome to the new ladies i am so sorry i am so bummed out not really a ray of sunshine today i am feeling so negative. i think i am out.

11 years ago

Zuberi: Yes, it is doing SOMETHING finally! Or at least is sure feels like it. I'm also having cramps on and off. I hope our cramps are good ones! Even if mine aren't I'm ready to be moving forward. I'm not sure about the pain in your breast however, your visible veins are another sign on your side!!

Topowifey: Don't get too down yet. Like you said your boobs should have been sore days ago. Also comparing pregnancies is never a good idea b/c we can't expect the same thing twice. Most women who have more than one child will tell you their pregnancies were completely different. You are STILL in the running!! Remember that unless shows!

AFM: I have decided to test on Thurs morning. That will put me at 11 dpo. I'm testing that day because later in the afternoon we are leaving with friends to go to a trade show for our store and I don't want to drink if I am pregnant. If the test is neg I just won't overdo it just incase. I am super excited about it especially since it will make the two days prior to expecting my period go by fast. I'm hoping to miss AF on Saturday. That would be cd 26. That's my average cycle.

11 years ago • Post starter

omg so okay i said wouldnt test but idk whats up because i should have the hcg from the shot still in my system that today i bought the cheapy from 99 store and it was bfn i new it i walked out the restroom like a flaming raging person so i guess thats my answer negative huh shouldnt i bfp by now omg i am so pissed i can scream dh is so staying away from me

11 years ago

Hi again, we are just starting on our second journey. My very first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at about 8 weeks, I was devistated but was very fortunate to concieve straight away with a successful pregnancy. My little boy has just turned two so we have decided it would be a good time to try for number two. Very excited to start the journey although a little apprehensive after the miscarriage.
Wishing everyone luck and sending positive thoughts!

462 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

Goodmorning!

Topowifey: Calm down woman! Everything is fine. I have read on hcg triggers where some women follow them down until they get a bfn that way if they get a bfp afterwards they know it is real. You would not necessarily be getting bfp right now. You need to wait till the day of your missed period. Even then it is very much possible to get a false negative. Please don't give up yet and try not to get stressed out. It's not good on you. There is still hope! Remember not until the witch shows are you out. Keep you head up.. I'm praying for your bfp!

Tanialnz: I will be a little apprehensive next time I get pregnant as well b/c of m/c however, it's perfectly normal to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy afterwards as you did. How many cycles did it take you to get pregnant afterwards?

AFM: Cramping off and on.. Definitely uterine cramping. Haven't checked cm yet today. I think my mind is playing tricks on me b/c my sense of smell has been superb the last couple days. However, I'm pretty sure this is just an imagined symptom or not a symptom of pregnancy b/c usually when your preggo you smell everything and it makes you sick. This is the opposite.. I am smelling everything very easily but it is making me hungry. Food at work that I never even think of the smells (bacon and sausage) are suddenly smelling good and making me want to eat them. My husband cooked steak last night and I could smell it as soon as it came up the stairs and I couldn't wait to eat it. I told him it smelled extra good (thinking he used some different seasoning while grilling) and he said I must just be really hungry lol Maybe my nose has just been stuffed up and now it's now.. who knows lol

How's everyone feeling today?

Happy Monday Ladies!!

@Tanialnz: Welcome! These ladies are great! You picked a good forum to join

Sorry to be MIA... It has just been a weird weekend. I was really disappointed on Friday when I had AF Cramps and heavy spotting. I really thought this was my cycle (i know i say that every month). I needed a little time away from all the TTC stuff. I was so busy all weekend that I just now realized that my spotting hasn't turned into AF, cramps went away, and my temp is still above coverline. However, I'm not getting too excited... I'm still spotting (rust colored), I think I have my DS's cold (explains the temp not going down), and negative hpt this morning. I guess I'll just have to wait and see, but I kinda wish AF would show her face... I never get to 15 DPO, usually only 13.

Hope you ladies are feeling good! I'll post more later, but right now I have to go chase my DS around

11 years ago

@dbjohnson welcome back
@amanda girl I am trying ur so ight I gtta find that little sparkleof hope I lost I hope ur right n I implanted late I'm hoping it was Friday when I was cramping.. tp checking every hour lol all bad couldn't even bm in peace lol I told my friend if af comes I'm not gonna where a pad I'm gonna bleed all over af wants a show ill give her a show lol

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a good monday!.

Dbjohnson: Welcome back! You were missed. You are not by yourself. I did a CM check this am with a Qtip and got some yellow/brown CM. And just as your temp hasn't dropped below the coverline...... My temp is only .2 lower than my highest. the highest my temp has gotten this cycle is 98.3 and this am it was 98.1. Im not getting my hopes up either.

Amanda: Im glad that you are going to be able to get away and enjoy your self in the next couple of days. We all need a break sometimes. Im starting to envy the couples that can get their BFP within a few cycles.

AFM: This cycle has been so weird. I would have bet money that i was pregg. We bd two days before I O, and the day I O. which we never do. Something always comes up. Then my body was doing all of the really diff thing. I ususlly have a 25/26 day cycle and i went all the way to 27 which is today and only the tip of the tampon had brown spoting on it. I checked it about two hours after I put it on and it bearly had anyting on it. So I put in anpother one and it has been in since 12pm my time and I only had some on about 1/4 of it if that much. But the odd thing is it kinda hurt/or should I say was uncomfortable when I was trying to insert it. Like my cerv. was tender. Idk maybe it was just my mind. But if it was it happened both times. My right nipple has also been driving me crazy.... It is a feeling that is between intching on the inside and kinda hurt too. I know you guys think that I am loosing my mind but I really cant desribe it.
And let me tell you guys what happened this am ..... I had a sharp pain that started at my vagina and went straight to by belly button. I happened so fast until I didnt have time to react. Enough about the drama with my body. lol

Hang in there girls our BFP is right around the corner! But which corner I don't know. lol

Nipple itching now!!!! lol

11 years ago

Dbjohnson: Welcome back! I hope things start to look up for you! Still hoping this is not AF you are experiencing.

Topowifey: You crack me up lol. Try to keep your head up.

Zuberi: You have definitely had some awfully odd symptoms. Especially the pain from vagina to belly button... never heard of such a thing but who knows! I've had some weird pains here and there throughout different cycles.. it'd be nice if there was an explanation for them lol I'm curious to see if this is really AF or not. I hope it's not. I'd be careful using tampons until bleeding gets heavier and you know for sure so you don't introduce any bacteria into the vagina. Also don't bum yourself out too much about not conceiving immediately.. sometimes getting pregnant that fast doesn't always work out. I'd definitely rather take a little while longer conceiving than ever go thru m/c again.

AFM: Boobs are more sore now. On top like last cycle not on the side so much like the cycle before but who knows. Still have a super sniffer lol and I swear I'm peeing a ton! However, you know how the brain gets when it's in ttc mode. Everything is a symptom haha.. probably just drank too much at once. While I'm mentioning my ridiculous symptoms.. I'm also constipated.. nothing new there tho. New this month but often have problems. So now I have the nose of a blood hound, the bladder control of an 80 year old woman and need to take more laxatives than a super model

@amanda: I just laughed out loud! You are hilarious! I needed a good laugh! It is so true that every little ache or twitch becomes a symptom when TTC.

@zuberi: my period has never been late, so this is super bizarre for me. It is probably just my cycle getting back to normal after having an IUD for so long. You have so many symptoms! I hate this waiting game. When are you going to test again?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo