Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

I called in together my results and tell the advice nurse about the spotting/cramps... She said my results hadnt come in yet, but asked me to give her my symptoms. So, I told her everything... She said that it didn't sound concerning if my numbers were going up properly, but if my numbers weren't then that was a different story. She said she would call the lab and light a fire under them to get the results. Within 5 minutes, I got an email and a phone call with the results: 82!!!! She said the doubling time is perfect and the number is right where it should be based on my cycle! So... Pelvic rest (nothing in the vag) until my u/s, and I am to call them if the cramping or spotting gets heavier.

My doc isn't in the office today, but she said she would ask him if he wants to do a third beta. So, I might have to go back in tomorrow... But for right now, I feel better

10 years ago

Amanda: so happy you ovulated! Is that an odd thing to say or what?

Zuberi: hoping the soy works for you!

Db: I've been anxiously watching for updates from you to hear how you're doing. I'm so glad you're doubling numbers were perfect! That's one relief. And luckily your husband has been so great and helpful. Sending sticky thoughts your way!

10 years ago

Zuberi: headaches were my worst symptom on Clomid. The hot flashes sucked too but like you said, hopefully it will all be worth it.

Dbjohnson: SO glad your results are good! As far as pelvic rest goes, we will be practicing that when we get our BFP just b/c I'm not willing to risk it the next time. I think a third beta is a good idea just for peace of mind. And this is why I hate that we feel the need to test early. You would have just thought AF was coming but instead we are all worried. I wish we all had enough sense and self control not to test until 14 dpo.. ha! who am I kidding.. none of us are capable of something so sane LOL Sending sticky thoughts and lots of prayers your way! Keep updating us.. it puts us at ease and I'm sure you need ppl to talk to :)

Skarcm: it's definitely been different than a normal cycle with this Clomid but I don't have it near as bad as I've heard a lot of women do. My symptoms are fairly mild. Actually until today I didn't even have the irritability everyone talks about and hopefully I'll skip out of the emotional part lol

Mewling: not weird at all.. it's great you all understand b/c DH has no idea how I feel lol

AFM: same as earlier except my patience has been limited all morning and it's only gotten worse. I am really hoping I O today and can see that thermal shift tomorrow!

10 years ago • Post starter

Db - Great to hear your news, it must have been nerve wracking waiting for tht call!

Amanda - Happy for you too it's been a long time coming!

CD 15 for me. Some sticky/small EWCM yest and the day before. Bit P'd off with hub as didn't want to BD CD 13/14 although he made up for it this morning CD15. I OVd this day on my last cycle, am annoyed that I can't find my thermometer! So if it is around now we may have caught it ok, otherwise the last bd was 5 days prior :-/ I guess I just won't know! Will try to Bd the next few days too.... Feeling annoyed about it all and don't feel in with a chance :-/

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Glad to hear your number is good and that they feel everything is going well.

Mrspearson: hopefully this cycle will work out for you and then you won't have to worry about finding your thermometer.

Amanda: Did you see your thermal shift? Happy to hear that Clomid hasn't been to rough on you.

AFM: Still no AF yet and now all of us have a cold, so I'm kind of hoping AF stays away a little longer until we get over this cold.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Dbjohnson: how are you feeling? I was / am praying for you.

Amanda: the headaches aren't real bad. Ihave them when I wake up and they gradually go away as the day goes on. Are you on 1dpo?

Mrspearson: girl you are giving up too soon. You still have the tww to go (lol) You probably caught the egg on O day. Fx

Skarcm: I hope you guys start feeling better soon.

Afm: cd6. Temp is still high 98.2 which is my post O temp. The cycle I got my bfp it only went up to 98.4 so this is definitely because of the soy isoflavone. Well, lets just pray that it is baking up a nice "mature" egg to be fertilize by dh lil men. ........ just wanted to check in.

Have a great day ladies.

10 years ago

Good Morning!

Mewling: Thank you! How are you doing?

Amanda: I just posted pictures of my tests for 14 DPO, can you imagine having a test that dark as your first test? No questioning there! I am sorry you are having headaches! Hopefully your next headache will be from all the hormones surging for your new pregnancy!

Mrspearson: don't count yourself out yet! It only takes only time to make a baby. I can't imagine not having my thermometer! I am still taking my temp every morning, habit I guess

Skarcm: I am so sorry your family is sick! It is SO hard when no one feels well!

Zuberi: Thank you for the prayers! I feel I really need them! It sounds like your little egg is baking up all strong and wonderful!

AFM: 14 DPO, so officially 4 weeks pregnant! Yesterday, I was feeling so much relief, I was able to relax enough to take a nap. However, I woke up from my relaxing nap with sharp pains in my cervix area. My cervix is one of my big concerns because 1) it just disappeared when I was 27 weeks preg with my DS, and 2) I've been spotting, so I am scared it is opening. Well the pains lasted about 5 minutes, then it was just a dull ache down there. I went to the bathroom, and there were several spots on my liner, and quite a bit when I wiped. I called the OB advice nurse and she seemed concerned. Since my doc was not in the office, she said she would talk to the doctor on duty and call me back with a plan. Well... An hour later (I was stressing the whole time) I got a call from a different nurse. She started talking to me about when I was going to repeat my bloodwork... Um... What? She said he doctor said it didn't make sense to repeat the test in 48 hours because the numbers would be too small to mean anything and that I should do it in a week. By then I should be in the thousands, and that will tell us if the pregnancy is viable. Olay, but what about my cervix? She answered, if it is opening, there is nothing we can do... So there is no reason to come in to be seen. Awesome.

So, I thought my doubling time seemed a little fast (30.7 hours), it shows e normal is 31-72... If it doubles too quickly it can indicate a problem, like molar pregnancy... So I looked back on my pregnancy with DS, we only did two tests. The results were 83 and 249, which was a 30.2 hour doubling time. So, I am taking that as a good sign. And since I was 82 on 12 DPO, if I were to follow that pattern I should be over 200 today... So I took one of those CB Digital conception indicator, not because I care about what the week is, but because I heard that
1-2 weeks = 25-200 hcg
2-3 weeks = 200-2000 hcg
3+ weeks = 2000 and above

Well, I got my 2-3 today! So, I am progressing... Even though I am having cramps and spotting. So far today, my spotting is just browning tan, no red tint at all...

Again, sorry for the long post... I'm a rambling fool... We aren't telling anyone yet, so I feel I need to vent to you all, my forum friends

10 years ago

Skarcm: my family has been fighting a cold for over a week now. I guess it's just that time of the year :( Hope you start feeling better soon.

Dbjohnson: glad to hear that you are feeling a little more relaxed. The stores around where I live just got those clear blue tests so they were on sale for a 3 pk $14 which is about what a3 pk of first response cost but these of course are digital so that's cheap. So I got some the other day. I'm excited to use them when I get my bfp. Hopefully you'll get your 3+ weeks next week! Hope the week goes fast for you so u can get another blood test.

Zuberi: hopefully your high temps are a good sign!

Mrspearson: hopefully you still have another couple days to o and catch the egg but the ladies are right it only takes 1 time!

Afm: no temp rise today. Opk is even darker so hopefully o today. I'm going to be honest... I'm sick of bding and she is tired too. If I knew I was going to I this late we wouldn't have started bding on cd 10. I just want to o already. I guess we will try again tonight even though I don't want to but I'll blame myself if we don't get preggo. My cm hasn't been all that great so I really feel we need to bd closest to o as possible. I haven't had an ewcm but I don't usually but I haven't had an abundance of watery either. Hopefully it's enough!

10 years ago • Post starter

Towards the end of last week I had some cm and cramps that made me think I might be ovulating late. I emailed my doctor to see what she thought and she said I could be. The past few days my boobs have really started to hurt so I emailed her today to see if she would order another progesterone test. Now I'm waiting to see what she says.

Other than that we all still have colds and are pretty wiped out.

Hope everyone is doing well.

10 years ago

Happy Wednesday!

skarcm: that is exciting, I can't believe you didn't tell us sooner! Were you able to BD around that time?

amanda: Are you still taking the mucinex? This cycle I didn't have any EWCM, and normally I have a ton... so anything is possible.

AFM: I wrote my doc an email about my concerns. They scheduled an appointment for me this Friday. I am starting to feel like I might be a crazy person, but I'd rather be a little crazy and overthinking things, than assuming everything is normal and actually have a problem. Anyway, I'll only be 4w3d, so we won't see anything... but this is to check my cervix, to make sure it is still there and closed. which, I am pretty sure it is... I barely had any spotting last night, and nothing so far this morning.

Got to run, my DS just woke up... he is softly singing "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" it is pretty sweet

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo