Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1021 - 1030 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Zuberi: I'm hoping the new things you are trying this cycle work for you.

I think I'm about 4dpo, but I am just going on body signals and nothing else so who knows.

10 years ago

Skarcm: I was trying to go by my temps and the fact that I ovulated two days early the last two cycles that I took soy so with that I thought I ovulated already. I thought I just missed my surge. I had a huge amount of ewcm around noon today so I took another opk and the test line was darker than the control line. Fyi I have been having ewcm everyday for the past 4 days but not as much as this after noon. So I guess I will O tommorow. Are you having any symptoms yet?

10 years ago

Hello!!

Just want to let you know I'm still reading to catch up :-) I really don't have anything to post except that I was spotting today so I'm hoping I will be normal tomorrow. It's time to BD already! Lol I'm leaving it up to DH regarding ttc. Let's see how this goes!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Good morning!

Zuberi: I had more positive OPKs while on Maca than I did without. Normally I had 2 days of positives, when I was on Maca I had 4. That was the cycle I got my BFP! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Skarcm: did you get some BDing in when you think you ovulated?

DeLa: a lot of folks say it is the cycle they stop "trying" that they get knocked up. That is what happened with my DS. After 12 cycles of tracking O and timing everything, I gave up. It was that 13th cycle that I got preg. Good luck to you!

10 years ago

Thank you! As scared as I am I guess I really do want a number two no matter what. We shall see :-)

10 years ago

Hey ladies I've been lurking on the hpt image page this week and finally discovered this forum. I'm 14 dpo awaiting the dreaded af today. I have a 12 month old son and my first postpartum cycle started on the 8th, this us our 1st month ttc. I've been extremely gassy since week, the last few days a little crampy. I'm so nervous to test, I was hoping to surprise hubby on v day, I have one digi in the house don't know if I should wait until tomorrow

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Jay, I think 15 dpo is a good time to test with a digi. Baby dust!

10 years ago

I took the digi this afternoon with 2nd or 3rd urine big fat -. No af so far

10 years ago

Try again in a few days if AF doesn't show then. Don't test tomorrow since you got a BFN today. Use FMU or a four hour hold next time.

10 years ago

Ok thanks so much for the advice

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo