Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies!

Zuberi: So excited you O'd! Now just for the TWW! I have only used OPK one cycle but my OPK stayed positive for 2 days afterwards but I've read on forums where women has positives for up to a week.. crazy. However, you are still supposed to assume that O happens within 24 to 36 hrs and of course you know that when you get your temp spike it confirms it.. sounds like you got it! And thanks! Same goes to you ladies.. I really appreciate all the support!

Topowifey: tomorrow.. tomorrow.. only a day away!! Get some good sleep tonight and try to relax! Try not to feel left out. Although we don't exactly understand all of the stuff you are going through medically with TTC we are still all on the same journey and always here to talk.. even if we don't always understand.. you will just have to break it down for us.. Idk about the other ladies but I'm always up for learning something new!!

Dbjohnson: Totally understand about the testing when you are at home all day. 3-4 times is crazy tho girl! I work three days a wk so I don't have problems those days. Here's what I try when I'm at home... I make myself a promise that I will only test with FMU b/c if I am going to get a pos that would be the only time it would show early. Then when I don't want to test I get up and pee before I've put too much thought into it that way I can convince myself the rest of the day that it's not worth wasting a test on. How's the waiting game going? Any symptoms or spotting (implantation bleeding)?

AFM: My oh my! At this rate I don't know what's going to happen this month... DH has been "in the mood" that last few days lol so not knowing when I'm Oing it's hard to try not to conceive. Maybe not constantly worrying about when I'm going to O is helping him relax more than it is me ... so I guess when AF comes around again I won't be telling him when I'm going to O.. that means I'm going to go crazy trying not to talk to him about it so I'd say you guys are in for a long month with me when I get AF back haha

Try not to rub the weather in too bad.. it's a high of 43 here today :( But tomorrow, Friday and Saturday are supposed to be in the 60's woo hoo!! I'm dreaming of Cali.. lucky girls!!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Amanda: thanks for the suggestions. I have tried to tell myself the same things (I would only get a positive with FMU), but it never works! I'm a little crazy! I've planned a jam packed weekend, so hopefully I'll be too distracted to think about it.

@Topowifey: Like Amanda, I am always eager to learn about new things. Who knows, I might need to do what you are doing... I'm not getting any younger, and it took over a year our first time TTC.

AFM: I'm on DPO 3 today... So, ovulation has been confirmed by my temperature shift. So, fthat is a reassuring thing. The last few months, I've gotten two sets of positive OPKs. Around cd 6 I'd get positives for a few days, then negatives, then positive again around cd 13-14. My doc said it could be that may body is gearing up to O, then something goes wrong (stress most likely), so I don't actually O. Then a week later my body tries again and is successful. This is the first month that I've only have one set of positive OPKs, so I'm hoping my body is ready for doing its thing. Since I was having multiple positive OPKs, my doc wants me to have blood drawn on the 7th day after my first positive OPK, this is to verify progesterone and confirm O. So, Monday I have to go have my blood taken. Other than that, everything is cool. I'm trying not to symptom check this month, but it is so hard! Every little abdominal cramp or flutter I feel I think ithas something to do with conception. Like I said before, I'm a little crazy!

For the last few months I've been trying for my first 10k. It is in April, and I am super excited about it. I try to not push myself too hard after O-day until I get AF. Running helps take my mind off things, and I think it helps get my body the healthiest it can be (good blood flow, releasing endorphins).

Sorry about the super long post! Once I get started it is hard to stop! LOL! Can't wait to hear about your day, ladies!

Happy Wednesday!

11 years ago

lolz hi ladies i meant left out cuz of the mariana iud lol i learn from you ladies as well i have a ultrasound today ladies to see if i am ready to trigger these follicals and how much my two main follicals grew so fingers crossed i am just so bummbed becuase doc never new if i was spasuming from my right tube or it is indeed blocked so if so blocked i only have one working tube and if not i have two good ones so lets see i will keep you posted iui is tomorrow idk the time yet and iui friday i will keep you all posted stay tuned fingers crossed. sticky vibes to all ladies

11 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Amanda: Thanks.

Dbjohnson: you are too funny. Write as much as you need to to get your point across.

Topowifey: i got my FX for you!

AFM: nothing new going on. Just the tww. Oh, my dh is holding up his end of the bet so far. So, i might be out of $500. We will see.

I will check on you guys later on. Have a good one.

11 years ago

@topowifey: I've been thinking about you all day. How did your ultrasound go?

11 years ago

Im wating too. Topowifey

11 years ago

lol hi ladies i been trying to relax zuberi and dbjohnson like u all tell me relax i had ultra sound yesterday my two follicals are 21mm one from each side i triggered last night and go in for my first iui this afternoon now to see how dh sperm count is this morning after the wash yesterday it was to cute my dh said babe i hate u going through all this are they sure it isnt me i said no babe it is me thought i share yesterday it was so cute him saying that being that he has been so grumpy and irritbale with me from what i sense he says no but i know he is bummed because my brother is having a baby and he cant have one with me.
i will keep u ladies updated tonight after iui to let u know how dh did lol

11 years ago

Hello!! I'd love to be a buddy!! I have an almost 6yo boy as well as a 28month old boy and TTC#3, hopefully a girl!! I had my IUD for 2 years and had it removed 2/11. First cycle since was a flop. So here's to hoping for next month!!

11 years ago

@topowifey: that is good news with the ultrasound! I'm glad it went well. Men are funny, but they are there to support us when they need to be! Sounds like you got yourself a good man. I'll be thinking happy sticky thoughts for you all day!

@SMP: Welcome! Where are you in your cycle?

AFM: I'm on DPO 4... Waiting sucks! Other than that, things are good. Ran 5 miles last night and feel like a superstar!

Happy Pi Day! I'm a numbers dork!

11 years ago

@dbjohnson thanks girl i need it sticky vibes and baby dust all i can get lol i also need that 5 mile run lol
@smp511 tell us a bit more about yourself welcome we are very welcoming here not like some forums where they ignore you and dnt let you in i have had that experiance and it didnt feel good so i make sure i dont do that to others so what are u doing this month i had a flop last month two dont feel bad lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo