Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi LADIES!!! I miss you all! <3 I'm SOOO sorry I havent been a good buddy, my life has been completely CRAZY! I have no time to go through so if anyone wants to share an update, I'd love to read :)

AFM we moved to miami in july, and I was on vacation in June and I got shingles right before I moved here so I was miserable for a while. other then that after a few trips back and forth and packing and moving and enjoying life. I've been so busy:( Please forgive me! <3

10 years ago

Happy Friday!

Momma: it is good to hear from you! I've missed you! How is Miami, do you like it? Shingles are no joke, I hope it didn't last too long!

@skarcm: I'm excited for you! Sometimes I wish I could have u/s to see what is going on in there... I just have to have faith that everything is working right

AFM: cd 11... Opk a little lighter today, but still pretty dark for not being positive. This makes me happy, now I can get one anytime because DH will be home soon. However, I am running low on OPKs... So I am not testing as often as I have in the past. I'm trying just one a day, so I hope I don't miss my window.if I get one that is close, then I'll use more than one a day.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

10 years ago

Umm... Where my ladies at?

Is anyone else having trouble viewing their bbt chart on this site? I mean, mine comes up, but it hasn't plotted any points since that day that the site was missing. I'm glad my FF chart instill working!

AFM: cd 12... Test line is the same color as control on opk! So excited, I was nervous the maca could screw up my cycle and delay O. Hubby is home and we will bd ASAP. I got a flu shot yesterday, and we were both too tired last night. So, we'll be hitting the bedroom soon, then as soon as I get my peak on opk we will do it again. It might be a two BD kind of day

10 years ago

DBJohnson- I've MISSED you, all of you. But some time away from TTC was much needed for me. Of course my husband and I didnt try to prevent it, but it's been really hard to find time with it, esp. with his heavy work schedule he had for the first few months. My shingles was soooo horrible, worst pain ever, and I've had a child. LOL. I was so stressed out between family issues and moving that my body just freaked out. I was in so much pain, and had to travel with DD down here solo. It lasted about 4-5 weeks total until I was fully healed. I do have some scars from it now though. I had it from mid back to my belly button. WORST EVER!

Anyways, I was away from DH for 3 weeks to go back home to PA and finish up a couple things. So when I got back it was a nice reunion. I'm almost certain that I Ovulate WAY earlier then I'm supposed too. DH and I { } from sunday night-wednesday night. Thursday was my O day. Last monday I had some cramping and then on Thursday it was still continuing. I took a pregnancy test on Thursday (my period isnt due until this up coming thursday) I've taken about 6 FRER and 2 clear blue estimated weeks test. And they are as positive as can be. They keep getting darker. I hope this is a good sign considering my DD I was able to get a positive 5 days before. But isnt this super early? I keep testing because i'm nervous of another chemical. Although with my chemical back in May, I only got a positive the day my eriod was due, and the next morning I didnt get one at all. Of course bleeding started then as well. So I'm on pins and needles. I'm still cramps (not horrible) and have some backache. Last night I had a bit of pink CM just when I wiped, and I just keep praying that that's all it will stay. No sign of anything else yet. *baby dust o you all* I promise to be a better friend now that I'm more settled <3

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies - How is everyone doing? Any updates?

AFM: My OPK was positive this morning. I'm really excited because my ultrasound is tomorrow. I'm hoping we see either a good follicle or they confirm ovulation.

10 years ago

Hi ladies

Skarcm: yay for the positive opk. And make sure you update us on the u/s.

Momma_C: We ate glad you guys are getting settled in. When do you think you will be going to the Dr for your beta? Let us know. We have our fx for you.

Amanda: how are you?

Mrspearson: Do you have any good news for us?

Dbjohnson: where are you in your cycle?

Afm:: I'm in the dreaded tww. 4dpo so you guys know that I am ready for this week to fly by.
I miss you guys. I hope your weekend was a good one. Chat later.

10 years ago

How are you all?!

It looks like great news for you Momma C, and what a lucky lady moving to Miami!

Good luck to you all on this cycle.! I've never used opaks so I don't. really understand the lingo lol!

CD27 for me. 12 Dpo today. BFN's so far. Lots of symptoms though so fingers crossed. I'm hoping it's not the lack of pill and hormones playing tricks! AF due on Wed if I have managed a 28 day cycle, I def OVd CD15 so should be round about now!

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

MrsPearson: hopefully those symptoms are good signs! When I got my mirena taken out I had all these symptoms and I didn't understand why but I think it was the lack of hormones. I had it in for 3 years and then got it taken out and BAM! everytime I was close to my period I had SORE boobs and lots of CM which are two things I don't ever remember having as pms symptoms but now have every stinking time lol When are you testing again? or are you like the rest of us and when you start testing you just cant stop? haha

Zuberi: the tww does suck but it gives so much hope! Sending positive thoughts your way!

skarcm: let us know how your u/s goes!

Momma_c: prayers for you and that baby!

Dbjohnson: O! Yay! glad to hear the maca hasn't messed things up for you!

AFM: I'm on CD 2 so excited to be on a TTC cycle again but hoping this is my last! I will start my clomid tomorrow. I am going to try to cut back on my caffeine (I drink coffee every morning) and am going to try every other day. I am also going to start Mucinex or Robitussin on CD 10 just to prevent any dryness caused by Clomid. I am going to start temping tomorrow (bc I forgot to today). I just have a feeling this is my cycle! Idk what it is but I'm going to try my hardest and pray and pray and pray. I just have a good feeling!! I said when we started trying last year that I didn't want to have a baby in the summer and let me tell you I now do not care is this baby is a summer, winter spring or fall baby I just want a healthy baby! Maybe this is a lesson to stop being picky and planning everything to the T. I need to try to tame my type A personality hahaha

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello!

@Momma: Congrats!

@Zuberi: waiting sucks, but it is about to get exciting very soon!

@Amanda: Welcome back to the TTC world! You get to be crazed like the rest of us again

AFM: cd 15... I have no idea what is going on!! My temps stabilized last week around 97.6 (which is slightly high for me, normal is 97.4 for pre-O). However I assumed it was the maca because I read it can slightly raise temps throughout the entire cycle. Got my first positive opk on Saturday, blazing peak positive on Sunday afternoon, then lighter but still positive Monday. On Sunday my temp went down to 97.5, which I thought was normal because I sometimes have a small dip before my spike. Yesterday it was down to 97.4... So I was a little concerned. I had LOTS of pinching twitching in my pelvis yesterday. So I figured that was O and my temp would start going up... But, this morning I got another 97.4?? What the heck? I assumed I would be DPO 2 or 3 by now...

I did get a flu shot on Friday. Do you think that could be the reason this is so funky? I would think it would raise temp, not lower?

I used my last opk on Monday. I don't really want to buy more, but I am nervous the flu shot could have stopped O, even though the surge of LH had already started. So I want to keep testing in case I have another surge.

We didn't BD yesterday, hubby was exhausted from all the weekend BDing
After I saw my temp was still low, I surprised him with morning BD session. I figured I might O at any time, so I will be BDing every other day until I figure out what is going on.

Kinda wish I could have a drama free cycle... But I guess it is part of the game.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Sorry to hear that this cycle is so all over the place. I feel for you. Maybe it will all work out and this will be your last wacky cycle for a while.

Amanda: welcome back to TTC and good luck on the Clomid. You might want to keep your caffeine to help with the craziness that you feel when on Clomid, lol.

Mrspearson: have you tested again?

Zuberi: good luck in the TWW and let us know when you start testing.

AFM: My u/s confirmed ovulation and the Femara did not thin out my uterine lining like the Clomid did. The doctor said that everything looks like it should. So tomorrow starts my TWW. I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor to see if she still wants me to have my progesterone test next week.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo