Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Zuberi: prayers coming your way! Lots of creamy CM was my first symptom and crazy heartburn/acid reflux was my second. I normally deal with acid reflux but mine is almost unbearable at night now. Hopefully this is a good sign for you!

Dbjohnson: thanks! I am imagining myself with that sweet little baby too! I'm glad I'm not the only one with the cramps. You know it's kind of weird b/c they are more so in the pelvic area but then I don't notice them so much when I finally have a BM so maybe it's an intestinal thing too but it being so far down is odd. All of this is about waiting.. it's hard to be patient when every day goes by so slowly. In one way I don't want to wish the Christmas season away b/c I love it but I want to see my LO on an ultrasound and I so badly want to be in the second trimester and not worried.

Skarcm: thanks for your positive thoughts! are you doing opk or temping?

AFM: I know this isn't exactly science but I had 3 clearblue weeks estimator tests. The first one didn't work. The second one I used on Wednesday and said 1-2 weeks and I took one today with midday urine and it said 2-3 weeks! Which according to the study hcg should be over 200! Praying this is a good sign that hcg is rising normally!

10 years ago • Post starter

Zuberi: I'm dying to know if you have tested yet.

AFM: I haven't started OPK's yet. I am wishy washy on them this time. But I'm addicted so I will probably start them soon. I'm not temping, but I'm checking my cervix and cm. We will just see what happens I'm CD11 today.

10 years ago

Happy Sunday ladies

Update: took a test and it was a squinter. Very very did I say very? ?? Faint positive. I will retest tommorow with smu. Temp is still high so again we will see.

10 years ago

Zuberi: no pictures? I am so excited to see what happens tomorrow!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

10 years ago

Zuberi: I'm with Db. I was hoping to see a pic! But nonetheless very very exciting!! Good luck tomorrow! More prayers coming your way! Update us FIRST thing!!

Zuberi: Where are you? I'm dying with anticipation!!

10 years ago

Zuberi: I'm with Dbjohnson, where oh where are you?

AFM: I'm on CD12 and started OPK's today.

10 years ago

Hi All!

Sorry I have been away. My mum and I have been away in Venice.

Zuberi- Did you test again today?! Excited for you!

Skarcm - Good luck with your cycle!

I am 5 weeks today. Did my last pg test that I had lying around and line lovely and strong. I have heavy sore BBs at the moment and only today Ive started needing the toilet more often. Also feeling the bloat and nothing fits me nice anymore :-/ and so it starts lol.

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Zuberi! Where are you?!?

Mrspearson: I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. According to ovulation date anyways bc that's what I'm going by bc I of at least 4 days late. I am super bloated as well. I remember feeling like I was "showing" soon with dd but now that I'm not a rookie I realize that was bloat all along lol. Hope you had a good trip!

Blood test for me tomorrow!

Update ladies:

I'm so confused. I tested again this evening. (I couldn't really hold the urine so I didn't really expect a really dark positive) it was neg. Then when I wiped I had brown spotting. So where the confusion comes in because my temp has not dropped and I have had a killer headache all day with waves of nausea. ( I think I'm losing it) Well I guess I am out. AF must have shown up two days early. :-(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo