Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Thanks

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

I am waiting to hear exciting news from all of you! I can't believe you all are strong enough to wait to test! That boggles my mind!

Today is my 34th birthday. It's weird, it just snuck up on me. Birthdays just don't have the same punch as before being a baby machine :-)

Hope everyone has a great day!!

10 years ago

Aww, happy bday!!

I'm feeling the same way I felt before my BFP in January. I'm trying not to think into it much. It's too nerve wrecking and scary :-X

I hope you all have some good news soon!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Dbjohnson: Happy birthday girl! You are sooo young. Lol I know what you mean. I stop having birthday days when I was 35. I'm 41 and I'm still 35 lol.

DeLaLiLuV: where are you in your cycle? I'm 10dpo and I had to pee on something so I used a ovulation stick lol. It had a almost positive. I am going to post it just for my records. I'm going to try to wait until Tuesday to test. Grrrrr.

Have a great day ladies.

10 years ago

I took a pregnancy test at 11 and 12 DPO
Both test showed and very faint line after 4 minutes. Is that normal or should they be darker by now?

10 years ago

Zuberi: I'm 6DPO. I'm staying away from becoming a POAS addict, lol. I'm doing so well that I must stay this way ;-) What do you think it means that an OPK is dark at this point of your cycle?

West, I had a faint test three days in a row last time I was pg.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Lol. I don't think it means a bfp because my baby went down from 98.4 to 98. 0 so AF is on her way.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Zuberi: I saw you had a temp drop. Has AF showed up?

Jay: Have you tested anymore or has AF arrived?

DeLa: Anything new for you?

Today is CD30 and maybe 18dpo. No AF yet. We are iced in now so when we get thawed out if AF hasn't arrived I'm going straight to the store for some tests. I feel totally fine so I'm thinking my body is just going to be irregular again, but we will see.

10 years ago

I tested on Friday tbought I saw a faint faint line, tosay is cd 41, no af.I'm broke, won't be able to buy test until hubby is paid Friday. Expensive obsession

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Skarcm: I am so confused. First time my temp has ever dropped below the cover line on 12dpo. I usually start with brown cm when my temp drops to about 98.0 which was yesterday. Then this morning it dropped all the way below the cover line and still nothing. No brown cm, no more cramps and I had shooting pain in my left breast. So I don't know what is going on. I guess I'll wait to see what my temp does in the morning.

Have a great night ladies.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo