Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Zuberi: how are you doing?

Dbjohnson: thanks for the sticky thoughts.

I have a few symptoms, but am not wanting to think to much about it in case it is all progesterone related. This cycle feels so much different than the others, but that could be because it is a non medicated cycle. I think I will test on Tuesday or Wednesday unless AF arrives early. I bought some FRERs today so I'm stocked and ready to go.

10 years ago

Just dropping by to see how everyone is doing. I am new to the thread and started trying last cycle for #2 :-) Praying for another Sept baby next year! I am so nervous, but so excited!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Welcome DeLaLiLuV! Most of the ladies on here have gotten their BFP's. There are two of us still working on it. :o)

Are you using and fertility medicines or anything to assist?

I had gone two rounds on Clomid and then did one round on Femara. This cycle I opted out of the fertility meds and went natural. I am about 10dpo and had a BFN this morning. I'm thinking I'm out this cycle, but don't like to throw in the towel until AF shows.

10 years ago

Hi guys

Dbjohnson: lol. Girl you know I put in overtime this cycle. We bd every day from cd 9-12. And I'm happy we did because I Oed the same day that I got my positive opk. (Cd11). So I'm praying we caught the egg.

Skarcm: I read that you have been having some symptoms. Not to make you symptom spot but what are they? Did you test?

DeLaLiLu: welcome. .... we are happy that you have decided to join our ttc family. Like Skarcm said she and I are the only two left to get our bfp. Hopefully this whole thread will have our bfp soon.

How are the rest of you pregnant ladies doing? ????

Afm: I'm 3dpo and I have been cramping since O. I'm praying this is our cycle.

Chat with you guys later.

10 years ago

Hey!

I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you, Z and skarcm!!!

Welcome, D! This thread has been fertile lately so I hope it rubs off on you too!

I'm 19 weeks today; next appointment is on Thursday. So hard to wait between appointments!

Happy Monday!

10 years ago

Awww, well that's great to hear!! Congrats Mew. I guess it's just us three then, hehe. I am talking to someone on a question thread since our cycles are practically the same. Otherwise I'm also taking to some ladies on Baby Center and Cafe Mom, lol. I just love these forums!

10 years ago

Mewling: Wow, 19 weeks already. Thanks for the sticky thoughts.

Zuberi: Bding every day sounds like you have a fantastic chance this cycle.

AFM: I should be about 10dpo today. I did take a test this morning and it was BFN. I plan on testing again on Thursday. I have nausea that comes about every two hours or so, my bb's hurt, very tired (I'm ready to call it a day around 5pm), a little heartburn here and there. Part of me feels hopeful, but I don't have the increased cm (I don't really remember increased cm with DS until farther in) so that makes me a little hesitant to get excited, plus the BFN this morning, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel until AF arrives. Oh, I've had some mild cramps and just in general feel off. I'm hoping for a BFP later in the week and not that this is all left over crap from medicated cycles.

10 years ago

Good Morning!

DeLa: Welcome!

Skarcm: it sounds like you have had some pretty reliable symptoms! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Zuberi: I'm praying for you too! Are you trying Benadryl again?

Mewling: Hooray for 19 weeks! Almost halfway there! Are you going to find out the gender at this visit? Have you started feeling the baby kicking yet?

AFM: I'm 9 weeks today. It feels like it has been a lot longer than that. I haven't had the nausea as bad, but now I feel like I might die if I don't eat every 15 minutes or so. It is crazy. I am never kind of hungry, it is full blown starving. I have been trying to reach for fruits and vegetables when hunger strikes, but sometimes Christmas cookies seem to make it in my mouth [lol]

Skarcm & Zuberi: I still check daily for your updates. I kind of feel like a stalker! I am just hoping and praying for you two!

10 years ago

Thanks Db and congrats to you. I remember being pretty nauseous when I was prego. Thankfully it didn't last too long and I rarely threw up :-)

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Dbjohnson: thank you for the prayers. I need them. Yes I am doing the benadryl. I need all of the help I can get .

Skarcm: Did you test again this a.m.? I'm so excited for you. Update update update!

DaLeLiLuV: whete are you in your cycle?

Afm: 5dpo I still have cramps off and on daily. Y temp this a.m. was high
It was 98.4 which on 5dpo it's usually 98/98.1. So I'm praying it is a great sign that I have a bun baking in the oven.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo