Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!! I have been hooked on a thread on Baby Center, lol. Family has been in town as well.

I'm afraid AF showed up and she's three days early. It really stinks!!

Happy belated birthday Zub! I really hope you enjoyed your day!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

DeLa: Sorry AF showed up.

AFM: I was thinking that I ovulated on Sunday, but today is Tuesday and my bb's don't hurt so I may not have. We will just have to wait and see.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies.

DeLaLiLuv: sorry af showed up. And how dare you leave us for Baby Center! Lol I hope you enjoyed your family while they were visiting.

Skarcm: Are you tempting to confirm ovulation?

Nothing to update you guys on. Cd11. Just waiting to O.

10 years ago

LOL I have had BBC for a while now. I believe it has been since July of 2011 (before DD was born).

Sooooo ever since yesterday evening I have not seen anymore blood. I actually posted a pic (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images151454) of my hpt. On BBC a few women checked it out and says it looks good and I could have experienced IB, but I just don't know 100% yet. I am so nervous!!

I hope you ladies O soon!! It is kind of the fun stage, LOL.

10 years ago

Zuberi: Yes, I have been going back and forth on whether I want to ask my doctor for a progesterone test or not. I'm just not having my normal symptoms so I'm beginning to wonder if I did or not. I think since today is Wednesday, that I will wait and see how I feel by Friday before I email her.

10 years ago

DeLa: it looks positive to me. Let us know when you test again. :o)

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!

I've just been lurking, reading your posts everyday... But not saying anything because I don't have anything exciting to report. I still look through the galleries (I am a crazy person, I don't know what fascinates me with it). I came upon a positive test and saw DeLaLi's name! I thought you said AF came? So I had to come back and check the post. Congrats! That is very exciting!

Zuberi & Skarcm: I check on your updates and think about you all the time. I can't wait to celebrate your BFPs soon!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: So good to hear from you. I hope all is well.

If I did ovulate then today would be 3dpo. I'm interested to see how this cycle turns out since it is my 2nd non medicated cycle after the fertility meds.

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Dbjohnson: I missed you. Thanks for saying hi. I'm so happy that eveything is going well for you and your lil beany bean.

Skarcm: Maybe you should go on and ask for the test. That way you want stress your self out about it.

DeLaLiLuV: Girl that test looks positive to me. Make sure you let us know when you test again. CONGRATS!!!!!!! YAY ANOTHER BFP ON THIS BOARD!!!

Afm: I got a positive opk this a.m. I have been bding so we will bd every day until my o is confirmed by my temp shift. So we will see.

Chat with you guys later.

10 years ago

I tested again today and I did upload it, but it was my last blue test. I got the pink this evening though, yay. I'll test in the am and post it :-)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo