Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

@ topowifey & dbjohnson, thank you for the warm welcome!!! About me... Married to my best friend, we have 2 boys. I've been working for 2 years but will be a SAHM beginning April 20th!!!! So excited for that. We live in Kentucky and I like it, but I would much rather live in South Carolina close to my daddy!! Big daddy's girl! I am a Christian and we can't wait for God to bless us with baby #3!! Today I am 15DPO with AF due tomorrow. I took a HPT 9DPO and 12 DPO both BFN. I was prepared for the let down since I knew my IUD hormones were still in my system. I usually O at the end of the month and I can't wait to get AF over with and get back to business!!! The baby makin business! LOL!! DH thinks its the best thing ever! Share a little about yourselves and your journey while TTC!!

11 years ago

@SMP: Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. I am a SAHM to a healthy, happy 19 month old. I had the perfect pregnancy until I went into labor at 27 weeks. I was able to hold him in for one more week, and he was born at 28 weeks, 1 day. His pediatrician says she has never seen a 28 weeker catch up so fast. We are truly blest! So, I am nervous about being pregnant again because they still have no idea what caused my preterm labor. Since there isn't any reasoning, I am more at risk for another preterm labor. However, I am ready for another child, so I had my IUD removed in December. My DH and I didn't start trying until January, and now I'm in total TTC mode

I think DPO 4 is the longest day! Once weekend is here, I'll be so busy that I won't be thinking about it. Hope everything is going well for you ladies!

11 years ago

Hi ladies. Welcome. I hope everyone had or is having a great day. Nothing new here. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing.

Glad the new ladies have joined. I look forward to sharing this TTC journey with you guys.

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! Sorry about no post yesterday .. ran around like a chicken with my head cut off (after typing that I realized how morbid that sounds.. sorry if it offends anyone.. as I said I'm here in Missouri can't help if my country shows a bit haha)
Welcome SMP! As topowifey said, feel free to talk about whatever you want here with us.. that's what we are here for!
If you haven't read our previous posts here's my info: I live in Missouri (so you and I can wish we were in Cali as I do everytime these ladies brag about their weather ). My husband and I own a convenience store (that I run) and an automotive shop (that's his baby). I work at the store 3 days a week but am always doing something for it. I had my mirena IUD taken out in November 2012. We started TTC January 2013 and then BAM got pregnant in February.. unfortunately it was short lived excitement b/c I miscarried 3 days after we found out. As for this cycle we are just seeing what happens but not TTC and waiting for AF to come back.

11 years ago • Post starter

Topowifey: How was IUI yesterday? Is that a painful procedure?

How is everyone else feeling today? CM for me was creamy (like it usually gets before the eggwhite.. we will see what happens in the next couple days but hopefully O will be pretty close to schedule since HCG dropped so fast. Would be great if I got back on a schedule that was close to my regular cycle.

Btw it is going to be over 70 degrees here today!! woo hoo! Oh and dbjohnson way to go on your 5 miles! If I ran one mile I would cough up my lungs I'm afraid lol.. Once it gets nice I'm going to start walking again.. I'm just afraid to go to the gym and start an exercise routine.. I have a tendency to over do it and I don't want to stress my body out while TTC.. at this point I really wish I would have started an exercise routine before this point lol

Zuberi: Miss ya girl! Hope to hear something new going on soon!

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning!! Hope you all are having and continue to have an amazing day!! I'm counting down the hours until 5 so I can enjoy my weekend!! My oldest, Bradley starts baseball season tomorrow!! Cannot wait! On to baby news, AF is due to rear her ugly head today!! But, after realizing that February is a short month, she may be a day or 2 late. I have a regular 30 day cycle. So we shall see!! Really just want her to hurry and be over with so I can focus on my next O!! Hurry up and wait right!?!? Haha. What's everyone doin for the weekend!? Have a blessed day ladies!! XO!

11 years ago

Amanda, not sure how I missed the part about your m/c in the last post! So so very sorry. I've never experienced that myself but have family and best friends who have. I can only imagine how saddening that must be. But what a way to come back strong and not give up hope!! And yes, I'm am jealous of Cali weather!!! My folks live in SC so I'm jealous of their weather often too!!!

11 years ago

I need some education on the the forum lingo!!! I know Most basics but what is BD and IUI?? Feel free to share any others! I'm still new to it !

11 years ago

@SMP: Sometimes here is a link on the right hand side (under the advertisements) that takes you to the acronym section. I found it SUPER helpful when I was just getting hang of this forum thing

BD = Baby Dance (aka sexy time)
IUI = intrauterine insemination (topowifey can correct me if I am wrong, but I think it is when the take your partners sperm, get all the "good swimmers", and inject it straight into your uterus.)

Baseball is a fun sport for little boys. I plan on having my son try it when he gets a little older. I hope your boy really enjoys himself!

@topowifey: We haven't heard from you. I hope your procedures went well! I've been thinking happy, sticky thoughts for you!

AFM: I'm DPO 5... Just playing the waiting game. Like I said earlier, I've got my weekend chuck full of plans. This is the first time I am sitting down all day! I need to keep busy to keep my mind off of things!

I'll try to check in again this weekend... But in case I don't, I hope you all have a good one!

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

It is 6 AM here, and still dark out. I couldn't sleep at all last night, my mind just kept going and going! And for the first time, i wasn't thinking (aka obsessing) about TTC. I was thinking about getting a run in this morning before I have to host a party this afternoon, then thinking about the party and who was going to show up, and then if people would enjoy the party, then thinking I need to make sure I get diapers washed (we cloth diaper), then getting my blood drawn on Sunday and what that test will reveal, and I've been toying with the idea of designing shirts... My brain would just not shut up! I have a ton to do today, and now I feel like a zombie!

Hope you all had restful nights, with lots of quality sleep!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo