Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

i am a wreck girls like clock work started spotting today af is here ladies not even gonna go there and say ohh implantation bleeding late shes here and in time becuase i am gonna party it up i am so done tcc if it happens it happens even if i wanted to i cant because i have no more iui left i have no more money and i am gonna schedule my hycposcropy surgery. thanks for the support ladies i will be checking in periodicly cant talk to my doc this week i beleive he is on vacation.

11 years ago

Hello all! Here's a little about me :)

First off thanks for the encouragement and it is so nice to have people in the same boat. I come from a fertile mertle family and my sisters have at least 2 sets of kids a year a part so I'm kinda feeling a little down.

Don't think I'm CRAZY! I'm almost 24 years old stay at home mom/ photographer...married for 2 years to my husband who was my crush in highschool gym class. We have our baby girl who is 5 months and we always said we wanted our first two close and then we would break and have the rest of our kids after a year or two. Anyways; I'm like clock work and even took the ovulation tests and they were spot on the last two months (totally not wasting money on them this month) and I'm just looking for people to talk to on the subject. Considering no one knows we are "not caring to prevent" another.

You ladies all sound awesome! :)

11 years ago

Hey Everyone!

just gpt a break from this busy week with the kids.

Momma_C: Welcome!!....... I hope you enjoy your TTC journey, I am glad you chose us to share it with. I have enjoyed the real freedom of expression we have here. There is no need for TMI. Which I have found very liberating. So what every you want to say just say it and we want judge you or what you are feeling. We are here to share and make this journey as educating and freeing as possible. If we dont know we will let you know we don't and if we do will will share that information with you.

Amanda: Im with you on the just get here AF and get it over with!. lol But I also hope she doesnt come in your case. It would be so awsome for you to get your BFP on this cycle. So Im keeping my FX for that to happen. But if it doesnt I know it is going too. The trade show is coming up isnt it?

Topowifey: Im sorry to hear AF is here. I hope you dont stay away too long.

Dbjohnson: Yes, we are on the same cycle. I am on CD2 also. I have a 3 day cycle as well..... But my cycle is usually 26 days.

AFM: I am excited about stating over this cycle. Ready for AF to leave so I can start practing my BD moves lol
Hope you ladies are having a great day!

11 years ago

Thank you for the great warm welcoming :) I'm excited to share my journey with you guys! It was so easy my first I thought this would be no biggie too...I'm on cycle 3 of really trying...so today is CD2 I'm just ready to get over the AF thing! :)

11 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Topowifey: I'm so sorry. I was really praying you'd get your BFP this cycle.

Momma_c: I can kind of relate. My sister-in-law is pregnant now and due in August. I was talking to her about getting my iud taken out in September. Well I got it taken out in November and she found out she was pregnant in December. DH and I weren't planning on starting to TTC until January anyways but it almost felt like she was trying to get pregnant before me (she's kind of an attention hog). I try not to let it bother me. I will get my BFP when it's time and I already have one little blessing where she doesn't so now we have waited long enough I could get pregnant anytime and don't have to worry about her competing for attention b/c that's not really my thing.

Zuberi: thanks for the encouragement. I'm hoping for a miracle as well. Hope AF leaves soon and you can start over.

Dbjohnson: I hope you're enjoying your nice spring day. I am trying to decide what I'll wear.. it's not going to be snow boots! lol Hope these next couple days start flying by for you as well!

AFM: I will be MIA for the rest of today and most of tomorrow. I'll probably post tomorrow night. I am going to the trade show for our store and then out to celebrate a friend's b-day! Super excited to get away for a couple days!

On another note... I tested this morning. BFN. However, I'm really not sure when AF is supposed to show. I swore I could see a line but I think I'm just really good at picking out where the line is supposed to be lol that or I have permanent line-eye.. I wonder if that's diagnosable and treatable I am having the tiniest of cramps... I'm not sure if I'd call them cramps b/c everytime I think I have one I'm not sure what it is but my uterus is pretty tender.. I'm not sure what that's about. Everytime I push on it it really hurts. I guess I'll quit pushing Anyone else ever have this? My boobs are super sore, backache for days (as I said it must be chronic) and my cm has decreased. The mysteries of the body.. I'm not going to stress too much. I plan on waiting till Monday to test again if hasn't shown.

Hope everyone has a great next couple of days! Talk to you all on Friday!

11 years ago • Post starter

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ladies dnt tell the husband i been on computer ban and phone taken away by dh i was so devestated when she came that i cussed out my doc office i took 3 xanax and drank half a bottle of vodka that i been sick till today i came into work like a sneeky lil kid to use the computer dh made me promise to stay away becuase he claims it drives me insine i said me insine no foo u drive me insaine he looked at me like it is my fault evil me i looked at him and said fool this is ur fault why dnt u make 80mil sperm asshole why u looking at me we both have kids from other ppl asshole i went off on him with tears i am not going to do another iui i told them they are full of shit i am gonna do surgery hyprocscopy or loproscopy i am unsure but i gotta go deeper to see whats the problem. Secret i spotted for 2 days i called doc cuz i got a bfp dnt get excited it was the trigger lol but i was in desperate mode they ordered blood test on the way there poooffff blood from hell the red sea.. enouph about me

i needed to vent anywho i am going to try to be as positve as i could not going to symptom check i ordered fertaile aid all there combo packs lets see what happens going to do the surgery idk which one yet the hyprocsopy or lorproscopy will see i am not sure yet i am rutting for everyone thanks for the prayers plz dnt think i abandand anyone i just been so devestated and broke and unsure if this is ever going to work for me without assistance lets see with everything i bought and with everything going on. i promised husband nights out for drinks and me and him time without obsesseing over if i am pregant and negleting him he was so devestated i felt so bad

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

Topowifey: I'm sorry that it's been this hard for you. I can only imagine. Do you mind explaining more about your sugery options? Are they just exploratory sugeries to try to find a problem in or around your uterus?

How's everyone doing? DH and DD are at an Easter egg hunt right now. She was super excited to go b/c she of course doesn't remember doing it last year. We have a lot of plans for the rest of the weekend. How about you all?

AFM: The trade show was great! We ate at a really neat fondue place that I'd never tried and the weather was amazing. We also ate so much and tried so many new things at the trade show and bought a lot of stuff for our store. I felt like we were on a vacation even though we were only 2 1/2 hours from home.

Today is CD 27 and no sign of AF yet. I had some mild cramping on and off on Thursday but nothing yesterday and even my backache is non-existent. It's really odd. My boobs are still sore and yesterday I had quite a bit of creamy CM so that I thought I was starting my period quite a few times. Who knows. It would make things so much easier if I knew exactly when I O'd and when to expect my period. I'm going to plan on testing on Monday again.

As far as the rest of you ladies.. has AF left yet? I hope you all are excited about the new cycle. If AF is coming for me I'd like her to get here b/c this life of indeterminant signs is driving me crazy. I'm at least ready to be able to temp again so I know something for sure Hope everyone is having a blessed Easter with their families!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in with you guys,...... Yes Amanda AF is gone she left yesterday. I have been very busy getting ready for the kids program for church tommorow. So I am not going to have a long post. Hope all is well with everyone else. Glad you enjoyed the trade show Amanda! Hope AF stays away until Dec 2013

11 years ago

Hello! Happy Easter. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Topowifey- I'm not sure of your situation because I just joined and I'm trying to catch up and kinda fill myself in on you all- but I am sorry to hear about how you are feeling and I'm sorry it's been less then a great experience.

Amanda-I"M A POAS addict. I seriously wasted SOOO much money on those the past 3 months. I'm determined this time around to honestly wait until 2 days at least to even test. With my daughter I tested like 6 days early so I've been wasting so much money this time around.

Zuberi_baby-Mine should end tomorrow so it looks like (if your cycle is 28 days) we are on the same track:)

I've been trying not to think TOO much into this cycle and just relax about it. I'm pretty sure my first cycle we were trying I had a chemical pregnancy (I had multiple very faint positives and 6 day late period-that NEVER happens....) so obviously my next cycle was off from it. Who knows. But I'm surprisingly entering this cycle with a different attitude! Do you all track your ovulation? Like I said before I'm pretty much like clockwork and after two months of dead on ovulation when I'm scheduled to be...I am going to just try without the strips!

Anyone take anything vitamin wise? I'm a super natural mom freak about certain things. Home remedies and stuff. I'm aware things like this may be old wives tales but hey...

11 years ago

Happy Easter!

Sorry I haven't posted, it's been busy, busy, busy.

@topowifey: sorry you are having a rough time. It will get better, I'm sure.

@amanda: I'm glad your trade show went well. It is nice to get away, even if it is only a few hours away!

@zuberi: hope your Easter show went/goes well.

@momma_c: I use OPKs and bbt to track ovulation. I take prenatal vitamins. The only other thing I take is royal jelly with bee pollen, it is suppose to help strengthen the egg.

AFM... Ran 6.34 miles yesterday! It was a gorgeous day and I just couldn't stop! I felt so strong and powerful when I was done. My official 10k is in two weeks. Now that I ran more than the distance of the race, I feel unstoppable.

Oh yeah, my cousin just announced she is pregnant, 13 weeks along. I'm super happy for her, but a part of me is sad because I am not preg. Oh well, at least I can still run

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo