Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

GL to you ladies! Hopefully you did O skarcm and your egg was caught! Zuberi it's BD time!! Woohoo hehe.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Had my 12w2d appointment today. I begged and got my doc to do an U/S. Baby was bouncing around, so he couldn't get a great pic. I got to see fingers and toes! So exciting! I posted a picture, in case you girls want a look.

Zuberi & Skarcm: I am thinking sticky thoughts for you! Think about doing the pineapple core trick, I think it helped me :-)

10 years ago

I love sonos Db :-) did you find out the gender? ;-)

10 years ago

DeLaLi: it's still a little early for that... Probably find out end of February.

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

Dbjohnson: awwwwww. (Pic) lol you know I am game for trying whatever to get a bfp. So tell me what you did. When and how much? I'm still going to do the benadryl 3/10.

Thanks !

10 years ago

Zuberi: you buy a whole pineapple, remove the skin, then cut it into 5 equal slices/circles. Eat 1 slice a day for five days starting on DPO 2 - 4. It is suppose to thicken and prepare the uterus lining for implantation. GL!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Aww, I love u/s pictures! I am so happy that you and baby are doing well.

AFM: I think I'm about 5dpo today (if I ovulated). I'm not going to have the progesterone test. I figure I will find out soon enough if I ovulated or not. My bb's don't hurt, but yesterday my nips had a burning sensation for a little while. Last night I had a good amount of clear cm when I went to the bathroom before bed (enough that I had to wipe a few times). Yesterday and so far today I had a little nausea. I don't want to get overly excited about any of these symptoms as I tend to have some symptoms every month. We will just have to see what happens.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: thanks. I will pick one up today.

Skarcm: You don't have long to wait. When are you going to test?

Afm : 2dpo. Starting the pinapple core today. I have been having some mild cramps on the left side.

10 years ago

Oh ok. Well, that's going to be fun finding out :-)

I took the digital test. I uploaded it already.

10 years ago

DeLeLiLuV; Congrat girl! I'm so happy for you guys!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo