Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Dbjohnson: 9 weeks, woo hoo!!!! I think you are entitled to a cookie or two. :o)

Zuberi: keeping my fingers crossed for you with the high temp. When are you going to start testing?

AFM: I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I will be 13dpo so I'm hoping for some good news. I will update in the morning. I still have on and off nausea all day, some random heartburn, mild cramps/weird pulling feeling and weird bb pain. Please, please let all of this be for a good reason. I will let you all know in the morning how my test comes out.

10 years ago

Skarcm: I can't wait! I'll be checking first thing tomorrow. I can't believe you are so controlled with your testing! With symptoms like those, I would be peeing on everything ;-)

10 years ago

BFN this morning...broken heart.

thanks for all the sticky thoughts, maybe next time it will work.

Zuberi: how is your temp?

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Skarcm: I'm sorry your test was negative. But does it feel like af is on her way? Don't loose hope until she shows up ( let's hope she doesn't)
I'm only 6dpo today. I'm not going to start testing until 10dpo (if I can wait that long) lol my temp yesterday was 98.4 the highest it has ever been........but I didn't want to get too excited because it might have been a fluke. However this a.m. it was 98.4 again so I am starting to get excited. I am still having the dull cramps on and on since I Oed. Anyway....Test day is Monday !!!!

10 years ago

Zuberi: Yippee for the 2nd high temp!

I thought AF came so I used a tampon and ran out to do some errands. I had some cramping while I was out so I was sure AF had started full force. When I got home I checked my tampon and there was a little red blood on the end but then I had a ton of clearish cm, globs and after that the cramps stopped. I haven't had any blood since then. Who knows what is happening. I just feel very frustrated with all of it.

10 years ago

Skarcm: sorry about the bfn! Our bodies are so nuts sometimes! Maybe the blood was just a little implantation bleeding, and that's why you got the neg this morning? Please keep us posted!

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Just stopping by to see how you are and to see if you two have any good news :-) I really hope something comes from that little bleeding. If nothing else comes down then hopefully it was just implantation.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Been reading the updates but didn't really have much to say until I had my appt yesterday.

Welcome DeLa! R u using any aids to conceive?

Zuberi & Skarcm: waiting on bfp updates! Fingers crossed and lots of prayers!

Dbjojnson: can't believe u r already 9 weeks! I'm sure it feels great to be moving along!

Afm: had an ultrasound yesterday! Baby's heartbeat was 155 and measured 6 weeks 6 days! I should have been 7 weeks 2 days but not dwelling on it too much bc my O date was either the day I thought it was or 2 days later plus when u see where she measured crown to rump it really wasn't close enough to the edges of the baby to suit me and my doc doesn't seem concerned and he's pretty straight forward so that's me justifying it :p feeling some morning sickness throughtout the day in and off and can't eat things I normally love. Maybe this baby will make me like things I normally don't... Like veggies lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies

Happy Friday!

Amanda: thanks for the update. I'm sure everything is just fine.

Afm: I don't have anything to update. ....7dpo. Temp this a.m. was 98.5 which has never happened before. Not even in my bfp cycle. I will test on Monday. So .......keep praying for me. I want to have a Christmas bfp. [bounce]

On my way to drop the kids off at school. Check on you guys later. Have a great weekend!

10 years ago

Zuberi: I'm super excited that your temp is still high. I can't wait for you to test.

Amanda: Yay for a great appointment!!

AFM: AF came full force. I think I'm just to overweight for my body to cope with the PCOS. I think hubby and I are just going to count our blessings with DS and move on. Zuberi, I will be checking on here to see how your test comes out.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo