Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1071 - 1080 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Nada here, I'm going to buy some dollar tree test today

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Ugh, darn AFs!! I think mine is about to show very soon. I'm feeling a little blah with slight cramps and tender bbs. I'm getting a little more fatigued, but probably because I'm working out a little and packing to move. Oh well!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hi Ladies: Anything new with anyone?

AFM: CD 36 and still no AF. I will test again tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure AF is either just late or is just not going to show this cycle.

The past few days have been crazy for me. Thursday we had such strong wings that it damaged our roof pretty bad. Friday my son grabbed my curling iron and burned his hand. Yesterday my husband's appendix ruptured and he had to have emergency surgery. I'm sitting here waiting for my parents to arrive to watch my son so that I can go see my husband. I'm ready for the crazy days to stop and for a few good ones.

I hope everyone is doing well.

10 years ago

Oh wow sorry to hear about this rough week, I pray for better days to come. Nothing new for me, still no af ugh

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

I'm so sorry all that has happened.

I can't believe you ladies are late and without BFPs. I'm CD 27, but anything is possible since my last "period" was my MC. I have been feeling as if AF is coming for a few days now and I hate this because she isn't here yet. I usually have a 26 day cycle. I think I'll use my digi tomorrow morning because I hate waiting and I'm sure it'll tell me the truth by now.

10 years ago

Hi ladies.

Just checking in.

CD 7. Waiting to O. I'm trying the Castro oil packs. It's my third day doing it
So from what I read its 3 days on and 3 days off for three weeks. We will see if it helps.
I hope you guys are having fun bding. Waiting for some bfp.

10 years ago

I am sorry to hear about all the BFNs... I want all of you to get your BFPs!

Had my mid-point ultrasound today. Baby looks good, all organs and parts accounted for. We found out today that we'll be adding pink to our house! I am scared and thrilled all at the same time!

10 years ago

Dbjonhson: congrats on your baby girl. Time is flying by. Have you guys discussed your birth plans? I'm so excited for you.

Afm: CD9 and waiting to O. I will start opk tomorrow.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Yay, for a little girl! I'm so glad to hear that you both are doing well.

DeLa: Anything yet?

Zuberi: let us know how the Caster oil goes.

Jay: I'm right there with you. Still no AF and still BFN's on the tests.

10 years ago

Oh darn, these BFNs!!

Congrats on your baby girl!!!!

I finally got AF today at CD29. I would've been very surprised if it was any later, especially knowing I wasn't pregnant. I'm glad I can finally move forward. I'm definitely putting TTC on hold for some time. I have a lot going on (moving and trips) and DD is more of a handful these days. I want to and have to focus on her right now until I'm 100% comfy with the idea of adding another child to the home.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo