Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi Amanda, and Welcome PrayingforBabies,

You are more than welcome to join us. Amanda is very supportive.....as a matter of fact I look forward to reading her post daily.

FYI we dont do the TMI thing. Its ok with us to say whatever you want to say. Its apart of life and apart of our journey TTC.

Amanda: I dont see how you live in a place that is so cold all the time. I live in Cali and when it gets below 50 i am like I dont want to leave to warmth of the house. So as far as snow goes.....I couldnt do it. We go to Tahoe for Christmas so I can enjoy the snow and then come back home.

AFM: My nipples arent as sore today as they were yesterday and I haven't had as many cramps but I still had some and the ones I did have felt like . I did have some yellow CM twice today when I used the bathroom. But you know me, I dont want to read anything into that because I have too many symptoms that says is right around the corner.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and I am looking forward to seeing you post that

11 years ago

hi ladies hope i can join in as well i am new here and i love to find forums that are being used and utalized i usually have been finding some that no one is in anymore and i just need the suport i am currently today 7dpo

11 years ago

Warning: long post.. I can't seem to say everything I want to say in a short amount of words. I feel like I could type forever and never get it all out.. but I won't lol

Welcome topowifey! Tell us a little about your journey TTC and this cycle you've experienced so far!

Zuberi: Thanks, I look forward to reading your's as well. It's so nice to have someone else that understands the frustrations and excitement on this TTC journey! As far as the weather goes I'm ready for spring. DH and I went to Arizona in January and it was b/t 60 and 70 degrees there.. beautiful! especially compared to the 30 degree weather we were having here. Are your symptoms this cycle similar to last cycle? I had yellow discharge last cycle too. Keep your hopes up.. you could still get your BFP!

AFM: Achy boobs. Still having mild cramping and achiness. Last night there were cramps on L side so that isn't consistent with cramping so far. To be honest I'm pretty sure is right around the corner b/c these are the same symptoms I had last month that made me almost positive I was pregnant b/c I hadn't had them before but as I said I can't really remember my regular cycles before I had my daughter and then mirena iud put in. So I'm pretty sure that I am out for this month but still hoping that AF will not show next week. P.S. no obvious signs of implantation.

I am refusing to test early this month. It's so tempting. I have been looking through the hpt images on here around the dpo that we all are and most are negative. I absolutely will not test everyday like I did last month. I think the was harder to see everyday. How is everyone doing with trying not to obsess with testing and symptom spotting? TWW may be the death of me

11 years ago • Post starter

@amandalg12 here is a lil about my past and journey being this is my secont time TTC ITS A LONG ONE SORRY in 2004 i was diagnoised with pcos had a chemical pregancy then a miscarrige and failed iui as well as removal of some scar tissue in my uterus i got a postive pregancy test in 2007 naturally. now 5 yrs later me and my dh have been trying ttc since 2011 i have been seen by my FD and taking test i had my hsg test and it showed left tube fine right tube didnt leak readioligest did not state blocked stated didnt see dye go threw he tried twice doc said i could of been spasuming. more scar tissue it came back on the right side of my uterus doc does not want to do hyprocsopy surgery wants to try medicaition i took 100mg 3 days of clomid 75 iu in ropronex injectables 5 days i had 3 mature follicals on left doc hoping my domonate overy would be the left because of the information from hsg about right tube.yay it was and one good one on my right i triggered on thursday and went in sat for my first iui last week since 2011 and i am so worried. i am now 8dpiui everyone in my family and friends are having babies and i feel like such a failure.... just looking for friends.
AFM i am crampy a lil but idk if its cuz i just ate i have big boobs and they are so sore they feel just like thy do when is coming they always hurt one week before is do the 28th they started hurting after secant hcg shot tuesday i called doc to make sure it is normal or did my iui fail he lauphed andsad it just means i hav alot of hormones and progestrone i am still today sceptical
Sorry this post is so long

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Amanda: I know what you mean about the testing, I wanted to test yesterday. But I have decided to save my two test until or if I miss . I hope you are not out. I want you to get your .

Prayingforbabies: Im KMXC for you to get yours on or before 2/26.

Topowifey: Welcome to the form and goodluck on your TWW. We are waiting for one of our ladies to get thier .

AFM: My right nipple isnt as sore anymore but my left one is hurting alot. I am not cramping as much but I know is making plans to make her grand entrance in a few days. I am very moody and my patience is very short. (signs of PMS)

11 years ago

Topowifey: It sounds like you have your hands full. I hope all went well and at the very least finding out your left ovary is the dominant one should be reassuring! Since you deal with the boobs being sore often is there any advice? Mine are not big in size but as I said before I am not used to this at all b/c mirena iud suppressed and/or changed pms symptoms for me.

Zuberi: It's odd that one nipple is sore while the other isn't as much ... right? Have you ever had that happen before? And don't feel bad about the moodiness.. one second I m loving DH and the next I want to hit him haha.. poor guy

AFM: creamy white CF today.. and quite a bit of it. Last month I had wet, clear CF and a lot of it for about 4 days before reared her ugly head. Yet another symptom that I was super confused about. lower backache and still crampy. Also a little gassy.. could be something I ate. Also craving doritos the last few days. Not a symptom b/c I tend to go through stages with foods. It's always something around AF time that I can't get enough of. Lovely PMS!

amandalg12 hands full yes i was so happy that this overy was the domante one this cycle and hope it remains the domanate one incase this iui dnt work i am just so worried this cycle with the sore boobs is really diffrent alot more pain doc said it is hormones thats why the are even more sore but idk

11 years ago

topowifey: yes the changes hormones make are wonderful aren't they lol one more thing I wanted to tell you. You had mentioned everyone around you is pregnant. I feel the same way. DH and I had planned to get my mirena taken out in Nov 12 and not start TTC until January 13'. Well I was sharing my concerns and excitement with my sister-in-law so she was also telling me that she would like to have a baby as well. She was married to a man her family wasn't exactly crazy about 3 years ago.. then got pregnant and had a m/c then divorced that man a year after they got married. A wk after she told him she wanted a divorce she found her now husband. They had been dating less than a year when we were talking about this and then she suprised us that they were getting married. I had my mirena taken out and then the beginning of Jan she found out she was pregnant. So basically it felt like she wanted to get pregnant before me so she could beat me to it. Then in January they got married and she is now like 13 or 14 wks. It's hard to be excited for her when it's like she did it on purpose just to beat me to it especially since she is one of those people that gets exactly what she wants all of the time (except m/c). I just try to remember everything happens for a reason and I should be happy with all the great things going on in mine not concerned with what she is doing. We will get our BFP! We just have to be patient and thankful for what we have right now!

@amandalg12 omg u just told my story the same thing happened to me lol to funny yes we will get our BFP the patient thing is so ugh though lol how r u feeling today

11 years ago

AFM: Today my boobs are more sore and still creamy CM. No cramps and the backache comes and goes but isn't constant like it was yesterday. All I can think about is testing. It's killing me. I want to test so badly but know I will just be disappointed with a so I'm hoping the days fly by and is not to be seen although I feel her right around the corner.

How's everyone feeling today? Anything unusal or different today? Anyone else feel like the thought of testing or actually testing is consuming their life? haha

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo