Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning!

@Zuberi: I'm glad you have a doctors appt. it will be good to talk to her about what's going on. Hopefully he/she will be able to explain what is going on, and you two can create a plan for the future I've been debating making an appt with my doctor.

@skarcm: I'm glad you didn't have to wait a week for AF to show up! On to the next cycle! Do you have the same plan as last cycle?

@amanda: I am so sorry you are having such confusion! Wow! I agree with Zuberi, a 3 shouldnt leave a mark... I've heard of a woman getting a faint, faint, faint positive with a 6... So I don't know. Doctors know that TTC is stressful, and you have had a very bumpy road... I don't think your doc will hold it against you.

AFM: cd 2... I purchased maca and chaste tree berry (Vitex), the two small bottles were $26! And now I am so nervous about it messing with my cycle. I stared at the bottles last night. I took the maca this morning. I guess I am hesitant to try 2 new things at the same time. Neither have any hormones in them, but both at supposed to nourish the glands to help/regulate production, especially progesterone. The Vitex is also supposed to create a strong ovulation, some women say they can feel the egg popping out. I don't know...

Talk to you al, soon!

10 years ago

@amanda: there is definitely something there... This is very bizarre...

10 years ago

I'm tellin ya! I'm picking up some more tests later

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm tellin ya! I'm picking up some more tests later

Sorry, Zuberi I forgot to answer your question. My first period was Sept 27 and lasted 6 days. Then 2 days of nothing then spotting (10 days of spotting) then started progesterone and by the next day (this Monday) no more spotting.

So I have officially taken 3 first response and 4 cheapies (dollar store) and ALL have faint lines. The cheapies have fainter lines than the first response but never the less they all have -pink- lines.

2 weeks ago my hcg was 3 so it would all be out of my urine by now right? Now it is still 3? I can't decide what I think has happened. Obviously not a bad batch of tests.

Sorry for all my ranting today but I can't get any answers and I feel like I'm going insane.

Skarcm: you still haven't told me much about this Femera? What does it do and are there any side effects?

Zuberi: I think it's a good idea to keep your dr. appt. Maybe it will give you a little relief and a chance to ask any questions. Sometimes I feel like I'm a pain b/c I'm so impatient and need real answers but that is their job as doctors so they should be used to it :)

Dbjohnson: I would be nervous about trying two new things too. Hopefully you won't experience any bad effects only good leading to a BFP!

i would love to be you ttc buddy too.. i am ttc #3 this is my 2nd cycle and i hoping it won't be to long before i get a BFP. GOOD LUCK!!!

10 years ago

@msmello: WELCOME! We are happy to have you! Tell us a little about yourself

@amanda: I don't even know what to say.... Anyway, how did you have any time to BD between your period and the 10 days of spotting?

10 years ago

Well most of my spotting was literally like one or two spots lol. We bd the day after my period stopped then again one day when I had spotting in morning but not at night so not much bding. I'm so stinking confused and the test I took today is darker than yesterday. And none if my tests have been fmu. I'm wondering if it's not a lab screw up or my dr recently got a new nurse. Or maybe some weird phenomenon we will never know the answer to. I will test again tomorrow and the next day and the next day lol I can't find any answers on the internet either.

Welcome msmello! We have a lot of drama going on here the last few days so watch out haha. Tell us about yourself !

Amanda: I don't know much about Femara except that it is supposed to help isolate one follicle to help it become dominant for ovulation. I'm picking up my 1st Femara prescription tonight so I will read the paperwork that comes with it and let you know more. I really feel for you with all these crazy tests and your doctor's office telling you something different. I give you MEGA points for staying sane so far.

Dbjohnson: keep us posted on how the maca works out and if you end up taking the Vitex.

Zuberi - Let us know what you find out at your doctors appointment.

msmello: welcome!!!

AFM: I did get a call back from my doctor's office today, so I now have my u/s for follicle check scheduled for Oct 29th. I'm hoping we see a good one!

10 years ago

Me and my husband are also trying for a girl and we did we baby dance 3 and 4 days before i ovulated so i'm keeping my fingers cross. I have taken a few test and they where BFN.. AF is due tomorrow so i hoping those where false negatives...

the reason we are trying for a girl is because we already have two boys but we will be happy if it a boy too!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo