Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi Amanda:
Im thankful that my DH works for the state so the insurance is pretty good. I am a stay at home mom and wife so Im on his insurance.

OPK: you will get the hang of it and it will be like brushing your teeth. ( 2nd nature ) but hopefully you will only have to do it this month. (you will get your BFP) and you want have to do it anymore (KMFX)

AFM: AF was really light today, not spotting but light. At least there was very little cramps this cycle. Im ready to use my OPK too. I am still temping. When the alarm goes off I dont really even open my eyes...... i just reach for the themometer, turn it on and put it in my mouth. It is becoming like clock work now. lol

Well, I hope you are having/had a good day ad I am looking forward to our Oing and TWW.

11 years ago

Hi Amanda:
Im thankful that my DH works for the state so the insurance is pretty good. I am a stay at home mom and wife so Im on his insurance.

OPK: you will get the hang of it and it will be like brushing your teeth. ( 2nd nature ) but hopefully you will only have to do it this month. (you will get your BFP) and you want have to do it anymore (KMFX)

AFM: AF was really light today, not spotting but light. At least there was very little cramps this cycle. Im ready to use my OPK too. I am still temping. When the alarm goes off I dont really even open my eyes...... i just reach for the themometer, turn it on and put it in my mouth. It is becoming like clock work now. lol

Well, I hope you are having/had a good day ad I am looking forward to our Oing and TWW.

11 years ago

Still spotting with brown discharge today which is weird b/c it is CD 7 and usually by CD 5 everything has cleared up. Hopefully it is just a good sign that my uterus is getting completely cleared out and ready for a baby! I haven't had much cramping either (dull cramps for days before AF but none since it started).
Which CD is this for you? Do you start OPK tomorrow? If I don't conceive this month I am definitely going to start temping as well. Hopefully we both get our BFP this month and don't have to worry about it anymore! Now just the wait for O. Hope you had a good day!

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning Amanda,

As far as the cramps mine was just like yours....cramps before AF then nothing during. WEIRD!

Yes I started OPK yesterday but I only do it every other day until around CD10 then I do it twice a day until i GET A + or my temp goes up.

Im on CD5.

Im looking forward to us Oing. How long is your cycle? Mine is 26 days. my LP is only 10 days. I am thinking about taking a supplement that will give me more CM. I dont think i make enough on my own.

I had a good day yesterday. I hope your day is going well and will get better as we get closer to getting our Nov babies!

11 years ago

Hey there! My spotting is barely there today so hopefully I'm just about all cleaned out and ready for a baby! I had my mirena taken out Nov 14th before that I had 21 days cycles for a year and then 2 cycles I had after I had it taken out were 26 days (Nov and Dec) but then the last cycle was 29 days (Jan) so I'm thinking that my body is trying to normalize itself since I've always had 28 day cycles.

However, it's making it difficult to pin point ovulation since I thought I was having 26 day cycles then the last one threw me off. I'm hoping CM and OPK will help pin point O since counting days really won't work for me at the point.

As far as luteal phase I have no idea since I don't know what day I ovulate on. What kind of supplement do you take to increase amount of CM?

I am taking my OPK every day until I get a +. I wasn't aware of any other methods to OPK. Did the dr. suggest the method you are using or is there better success rates? My first child wasn't planned so this is the first time I have been exposed to so many different things in the TTC world. It's all exciting, confusing and frustrating, all at the same time! Has your AF stopped for the month? Hope you're haivng a good day!

Hey! It's been a few days. How are things going with you? I think I'm about to O any day now.. at least I hope! Lower abdominal pain on R side and def. more CM now. Today is CD 13 for me. No egg-white CM yet though.

Have you started your OPK? I had a positive on a first response one that measures your daily LH level and then tells you when you have a spike but I think it may have been a "pre-spike" before the actual one b/c there were no other signs of O. That particulat OPK is digital and turns itself off after a positive reading so I went to a different brand of OPK that you read the lines. The lines are getting darker but no pos reading yet. Are you having any signs of O yet? I know it's a little early since your LP is only 10 days.

Hi Amanda,
Sorry I have been MIA. We were trying to get our rental property together. I have finally got it rented so I can breathe at least for a little while....

I got caught up on the form. Well I O 3 days ago so I am officially in my TWW.

Were are you? Have you O yet?

11 years ago

Good to hear you are okay! Well I have not O yet. I started BBT about a week ago (a little late in my cycle I know) but I took your advice and it really isn't hard. I set my alarm for 4 a.m. and then go back to sleep. No big deal. So I thought I was getting positive OPK last wed and thurs b/c they were pretty similar color then the next two days were lighter but today it was a VERY obvious positive!! So I will see what my temp looks like tomorrow and the next day but hopefully I see a spike in temp. CM was an odd mixture today. Some I would have considered creamy, some wet and was slightly stretchy. We will see! I'm excited for you that you're in your TWW! Any symptoms? I have had dull achiness in my lower abdomen the last two or three days. Almost feels like I'm getting bloated and some heaviness like I do before AF.

Hey,
sounds like you are about to O! Congrats!!! Make sure you are BDing to catch the egg. Make sure you keep temping to confirm that you did indeed O. You should get a spike tom or tues. Good luck!

AFM: I have promised myself I am not going to sympom spot this month, because with all of the sympoms I had last month i would have bet money that i was preggo. Somuch so that my DH even thought so. So with that being said I dont want to read tht much into symptom (at least I am going to try not to / I know it will be hard)

But, If anything odd comes up I will let you know. So far I have just had some very mild cramps and my nipples are slightly sore.

Im looking forward to your temp spike. Let me know what happens and keep intouch and i will do the same.

11 years ago

Hi Amanda,

Im just checking on you to see how things are progressing.

Have you O yet? Are you still tempting?

Let me know whats going on with you.

AFM: Nothing has really changed still some dull/cramps and this am I felt alittle nautious but I didnt really pay any attention to that as being a symptom. My BBT is really strange this cycle. It went from 97.6 on O day to 97.7, 97.8, 97.9, 98.0 and this am it was 98.02. I dont really know what is going on with that. But, I guess as long as it stays above my cover line I might be headed for a BFP.

I look forward to seeing how you are doing.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo