Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Zuberi: WooHoo! That is SO exciting! Congrats! You deserve it!

Amanda: I'm glad you had such a great weekend! It is nice to get away and relax. What methods are you going to be trying this month? I'm on cd 10 (if you count the first day of bleeding cd 1), so we are close on our dates. If I get the thumbs up from my doc, then we'll be using Preseed and Softcups again.

AFM: tomorrow is my u/s, I'm excited to confirm everything is back to normal. I've been temping, and my temp has been consistent site pre-o. I took a hpt a few days ago (to verify my hcg level was going down) and the second line was barely there, like a real squinter. Plus, I've completely stopped bleeding. So, I am real hopeful everything is back to normal and we can start trying right away.

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

I pray all is well with you guys.

Well, I guess I had a chemical preg. My temp dropped to the cover line this am and about three hours ago I started spotting. I had a break down for about15 min but I know God knows what He is doing and I look on the + side at least know my tubal reversal worked! Im moving on to the next cycle and thanking God for the 3.5 days that i did have.

10 years ago

@Zuberi: I am sorry you have to go though this! I think it is great you are holding your head up and looking at the positive! I will be praying for you and your family!

10 years ago

Prying for you:,( sorry no updates lately; I'm about 7dpo so nothing yet :,( z no matter what it's still hard :( I'm so sorry ....

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!

@Zuberi: how are you doing?

@Momma: when do you think you'll test? When will you be moving?

AFM: I saw my OB/gyn yesterday. All good news! He gave me the green light/thumbs up to start trying. Funny thing is... I got EWCM yesterday! I told him about it, and he said it was odd to be ovulating so soon. However, the body does what it does and everyone heals differently. He said "go for it". DH and I BD last night with Preseed and I used a Softcups. I got a positive opk this morning... I guess we'll have to wait and see if my temps go up in the next few days. We will probably be BDing everyday for the next few days.

I'm excited to be moving forward. I hope you all are doing well. Hopefully I'll get some updates from you quiet gals

10 years ago

Hi,
thanks for the messages :0)
Zuberi; I'm really sorry that things didn't work out this time, will keep everything crossed for the next time :0)

How is everyone else doing? I don't get much chance to check during the week as I'm working, so I get a bit lost at the weekend and have to catch up! Any more positives?

AFM The day after my positive I took another HPT first thing the next morning and that too was positive. I couldn't resist and bought some more and took two in the afternoon (different brand) and both were negative :0( Very confusing. I sent hubby out for another one and (not sure how I did it) waited until the next morning, this time we had a clear blue and it came back positive straight away! phew.
I booked a Dr's appointment and had a blood test which came back at HCG 770 and everything else was fine. Things still haven't sunk in yet, I keep prodding my boobies to make sure they are still sore lol.
My Dr gave me an early scan for 6 weeks so just 2 weeks to wait, keeping everything crossed that it all goes well. My first m/c was about a week after my first scan so I'm still a bit wobbly about it all.
Anyway enough about me!

Just curious as to where everyone is from? :0)
Tania

1239 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

It's been a while, but wanted to jump on and say hello. I have been reading the posts of you all.

Zuberi, I genuinely am so sorry. So frustrating and heartbreaking. I'm so sorry. You seem to have such a wonderful upbeat spirit despite this hard time! I can't wait to read soon on your bfp.

Dbjohnson, so happy for you that all looked well on the ultrasound and you got the green light! Have fun this week! Please keep us updated.

Amanda, how are you doing? where are you at in your cycle?

Momma, you probably will be testing soon, right? Can't wait to hear some news!

Tanilaz, congratulations you! You feeling okay?

Wednesday we had our 2nd ultrasound. We got to see the baby and the heart beating away at 145 bpm. Due January 28th. It seems still so surreal for us. Morning sickness has been so awful and hard, but I found starting with some new probotics 3 days ago has helped so very much. I still get nauseua, but I actually am not throwing up much and able to keep some things down quite well. My doctor will do another ultrasound in two weeks as he said he likes to do that in the beginning for peace of mind, and due to our past.

Looking fiorward to reading more updates.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Thank you guys so much for your prays and your concern. I really appreciate it. ....

Dbjohnson: Im so glad you got the green light. Im excited for you! I know your dh is ready to get back to doing the do also.

Tanilaz: Im happy for you! Congrats Girl!!!! Oh BTW... Im from Cali (Oakland)

Im ready to see some more BFP from my TTC friends!

AFM: Ok let me start by saying this is about to be crazy. I don't really know where to start from.
ok here I go...... I got a very faint + on the evening of 9DPO on a .88 walmart test. So I tested again 10 and 11 DPO with FMU with a FRE and got a very faint line. I tested 12DPO with a u-check and got a clear +. then I started spotting so I assumed I was having a chemical. I tested the next day(13DPO/ CD1) and the line on FRE was a little darker but not by much. (I just thought my HCG level just hasn't start dropping) My spotting then truned into a light flow of bright red and a few small clots. So I waited and tested again on 14DPO/CD2 and the line was a strong +. (Im like what is really going on) I thought the line should be getting lighter not darker. That was my last test so I was really curious to find out what today's line was going to look like. SO...... you guys know I went to the store and purchased 5 u-check test ( I took one on the evening of 12DPO and got a faint +) and I took one this am and got a + again. ( I took a pic this am but I just posted it a few mins ago.) I would like you ladies to take a look at it and tell me what you think ( #139792) Thanks

I look forward to reading you guys posts

10 years ago

hey!

Dbjohnson: We are very close on dates! Congrats on the great news.. time to get down to business! Did you get your temp rise yet?

Momma_C: have you decided when to start testing?

SandraK: So exciting to see the baby on the ultrasound! It sounds like your doctor is keeping a close eye on you.. that is great.

Tanialz: I bet you are anxious for your ultrasound.. I know I would be! Hopefully the next two weeks will pass by fast for all of us! BTW I am from Missouri.

Zuberi: I'm so sorry that you are going through this (whatever it is). I looked at your test. It is obviously positive but I'm not sure what's going on since your temp dropped under coverline. I wouldn't be as worried about bleeding if it hadn't. Is it heavy bleeding? How are your temps now? I would have your dr. order hcg level either way. I hope that you are doing okay. I know it's hard when you are so unsure about what is going on but as you said even if this doesn't work out (hopefully it does ) you at least know your tubal reversal was successful which is amazing news!!!

AFM: I am on CD 12. DH and I BD'd tonight and plan to every other day until I get a positive OPK. I started my OPKs today (a day early) b/c my CM has increased by a lot. It is still creamy but there is much more of it so I'm on the lookout for O in the next few days hopefully!! I'm really hoping for some better quality CM this cycle compared to last cycle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Zuberi,

I looked at your images, especially the latest one at 15 dpo, and that is a definite positive! With my daughter, I spotted, then bled lighlty, then turned into a normal period like flow. This lasted for almost 2 weeks. I thought for sure I miscarried, and even drank wine on my birthday. We were shocked as my hcg levels continued to rise, and everything turned out okay. Also, my hcg levels didn't double intially like they were supoose to, I forgot the minimum % rise, but it was at that point of % which was the minimum. Then then rose as they should about a week after, and everything was fine despite the bleeding. I couldn't believe it at first. The only thing I did have with that pregnancy, was extremely low progesterone (mine was a 8).

Can you get into the doctor this week? If so, have them check your hcg levels and progesterone. I know the feeling of being cautiouslly optimistic with this, but with the line progression getting darker on the tests, there still is much hope Zuberi!!! Have you tried another test today, or digital? Please, keep us updated.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo