Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Yes! No such thing as TMI lol

Zuberi: I'm glad you are feeling good about the pregnancy! I'm sure everything is fine. The pulling behind your belly button is really odd.. probably a good sign tho!

Dbjohnson: Maybe implantation bleeding?! Who knows.. I had a really weird cycle last month with spotting three days before my temp dropped and af started. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! When is AF due?

AFM: I'm starting to think this website's charting is a joke. Now it had moved my O date to CD 20 when my opk was pos 3 days before that and my cervical fluid was sticky that day... it makes no sense especially since fertility friend hasn't changed my dates. So according to FF and when I'm pretty sure I O'd I am now 6 dpo. I haven't had anything new. A little moody but that's normal lol Trying to keep my mind off of testing.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello, Hello!

@amanda: I usually go by FF, and not CTP. It seems more reliable. AF is due on Saturday, but who knows. I've heard people waiting like 60 days after a m/c for their period. Have you decided on a vacation spot? When will you be testing?

AFM: DPO 12... I spotted all day yesterday, and woke up with more drops in my undies. However, it is brown not really red. My temp went up again to 98.15 this morning. Hpt still negative though. It is okay, I'm not really needing it to be positive. I've only used one test a day... I don't feel the need to do tests every few hours (like I used to ). If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, that is okay too.

Hope you all are having a lovely day!

10 years ago

Hi,
how is everyone doing?
Things seem to be going well for me, I feel terrible but keep reminding myself that it's a good thing! I'm having a rough time with morning sickness, not actually throwing up but feeling so sick that I can't seem to look at or smell any kind of food! Ughhh even the thought of it makes my stomach turn.
My last HCG was around 15,000 and that was last week so the dr seems happy. Still can't quite believe it though!

Db - that's almost the same as what I had to start and then last week when I had more bleeding and terrible stomach ache I was sure it was all over, but have since been told it's just all different second time around, the body reacts quicker etc.

Zuberi - how are you feeling? Did you get your numbers back yet?

Amandalg12 - yeah the results were good, Dr said that body changes much quicker second time, the aches etc are what I felt after about 20 weeks with my little boy! I have a scan form and was going to go this week but am trying to hold off for as long as possible so I can hopefully see that little heartbeat :0)

Hi Sahunab :0)

Thanks Mewlingstork - how are things going for you?

Anyway I had better get back to work. Thinking of you all and hoping things are going well :0)

1270 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I'm so glad to hear all the scans and numbers are good news for everyone!

@tania With my first I was sick in that same way! I lost about 15 pounds in the first trimester because I didn't want to eat anything, just made me feel unwell.

I didn't start charting my temperature, I'm still moving around too much at night with my 9 month old (he sleeps with me and nurses at night). So, maybe next cycle if we can't get pregnant this cycle. I'm hoping to be back with my husband for ovulation, but we'll see. That is the one benefit to long cycles, since he's already in Kentucky and I'm still in Idaho for another two weeks.

AFM: I think AF is finally over, so I'll start using my OPK strips soon again. Last cycle I ovulated on cd27, so I have some time before it's expected.

Happy Hump Day!

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

Dbjohnson: yes, i agree about ff. we are going to santa barbara the first week of august.. so excited! and we are bringing one of our best married couple friends so it should be a lot of fun! Has your spotting stopped? How is your temp?

tania: Hope you can hang on long enough to see a heartbeat!

Mewlingstork: when do you start your opks since your cycle is so long?

AFM: today is 8dpo for me. As I said before I usually can't keep my urine off of a hpt at this point but I think that since I have never gotten a pos this early I'm a little less anxious. Especially b/c I have absolutely no symptoms yet... its really odd b/c usually I have SOMETHING even if its something tiny that I over analyzed into something haha So I am going to try to wait until at least Sunday (2-3 days before af is supposed to show) to test. At this rate I don't think it will be too hard to wait as long as I continue not to have any symptoms. I just really don't want to waste a bunch of tests this cycle if AF is going to come anyways and I feel out of control and crazy when I can't wait so I'm going to try to wait her out but def. not testing before Sunday.

How is everyone else?

I wrote a long xlong post and it didn't post so I'm going to just say hi.

10 years ago

Good Morning!

Hope you all are doing well! I need your wisdom...

So, after I started spotting this cycle I looked back at my other cycles. I noticed a pattern. Even on the cycle I was pregnant, I usually spot on DPO 10-11 and it lasts a couple of days until I get AF. This never happened before I had my DS. So I started doing some research about spotting before AF, and most articles talked about low progesterone. I had it checked in March at 7 DPO, and my doc said it was fine, but maybe it never increases.

One of the things I read talked about supplementing vitamin B6 and/or B12 to increase progesterone production. I figure it is just vitamins, so it can't be "bad" for you. So, yesterday I took a B Complex I had in the cupboard (DH used to take it to boost energy). The spotting stopped!

It is DPO 14 and my temp dropped below coverline, so I am just waiting to see red. However, I am thinking about this next cycle... Possibly doing the B vitamins from 7-14 DPO. I did read the B vitamins can lengthen your LP, but I don't think that is too bad.

What do you all think?

10 years ago

Just a quick update... AF is officially here. Hopefully my body is all "normal" now, and ready for my BFP the cycle

10 years ago

Zuberi: would love to hear more from you!

Dbjohnson: sorry about af showing but yes, hopefully that means onto the next positive cycle for the bfp! as far as b vitamins.... as far as I understand it is fine to supplement as long as you don't overdo it or then it can cause problems. I would def. call ur doc to ask about it and see what dosage he recommends. If you have done your research and think it will help I would suggest "telling" your dr that you are going to supplement and want a guideline instead of "asking" him if he thinks it will help b/c in my experience chances are he will just tell you he doesn't think you need it or it will help... but who knows and if it's not going to do any harm it's worth a try!

AFM: 9 dpo today.. have felt some pain in my boobs here and there today and some late yesterday.. and a few tiny little twinges in my abdomen but all that really means nothing. The only hopeful evidence I have is that my temp dropped two days ago and then went up a little yesterday and really jumped today! so we will see what happens the next few days. I'm going to see what I have left for tests in the linen closet and then ration them out for the next few days but I don't think I have but 2 or 3 so it's a big decision when to test I don't want to have to buy anymore and I'm not wasting my digital until I have a clear bfp on another test even if I hold onto it for months haha

so yesterday.......................................................................................................................................................................................... I got my !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, nervous, anxious, worried and thrilled! I don't know what to do with myself! Hope everyone else is having a fabulous weekend too!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo