Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Still KMFX for you Jay.

Hope you ladies are doing well.

I believe I O'ed yesterday. DTD Saturday, so who knows what'll happen. I think in scared to come up pg, not because of the MC as much as because I'm moving soon. Whatever happens I'm sure I'll be happy either way. We didn't DTD yesterday because DH is sick (so is DD, ugh) and I don't trust the swimmers while he's sick. We DTD while he was sick the cycle I got the BFP and I just feel men let out low quality sperm, especially when they have fevers. Who knows though...

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Skarcm: lol. I've been having a hard time with my chart. I honestly don't know how many dpo I am. My temps has been up and down. I have never had two dips two days in a row. And the second one went pass my cover line. This cycle has been so different for me. I guess I shouldn't say different. I should say strange. Lol I don't have soreness in my nipples or headaches that last for longer than a minute or so. Hmmmm let me see what else.... oh yeah I have been having so much creamy/thick cm. (Looks like cottage cheese). I have worn panty liners for the last two days. That's how much I have been having. I promised myself I would not ss this cycle. And here I am doing it. Af is due in 8 days so we will see. Oh fyi....Everything I mentioned is different for me. Cm is creamy but is never much. I have sore nipples after ovulation and I usually wake up with a headache that comes and goes and lasts hours at a time all day long. Oh and my lower back is killing me! Lol I think that's it. Lol

I hope you guys are having a great day. And if you guys can tell me how to post my chart I would appreciate it. I need you guys to help me figure it out. Lol

10 years ago

Zuberi: that all sounds promising. Praying for you that this is finally your cycle for a strong BFP and a healthy little sticky bean. :o)

10 years ago

Cd 35, no af, I plan to test again this thursday and friday. Yesterday I had a shrap pain that lasted a few seconds, I feel like I am but I don't want to get my hopes up

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!

So much exciting stuff happening, I can't wait for y'all to test!

Zuberi: the cycle I got my BFP was the weirdest cycle ever! I hope that means good things for you!!! I don't know how to post your chart, but I know how to make it viewable. Click on "manage my account" , then click "setup" for My Countdown page, scroll to the bottom and you can select which cycles you want to be viewable. I would love to take a look at it for you. When do you plan on testing?

Skarcm: are you planning on testing? When is AF due?

Jay: sounds promising, Good Luck!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: Af is due tomorrow or Friday. I was thinking that if AF isn't here by Friday morning I would test just because I can't help myself.

10 years ago

Happy V-Day ladies!

Skarcm: have you tested yet? Im dying to know. I pray it's a bfp!

How are the rest of you ladies doing? I hope your dh is spoiling you guys.

Afm: I think i am 9/10dpo. Af is due Monday or Tuesday. So I will try to wait to see if she is late or better yet on vacation for 8months or so.
So......wed. will be my test day.

Hope you ladies have a fabulous weekend!

10 years ago

Happy valentines day,af is 9 days late but I'm holding out on testing as long as possible. Probably won't be long, my insurance kicks in on the first of March if af doesn't arrive I'm making an appointment

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

We don't celebrate these holidays, but dh is still under the weather anyway. We got some bd in since here's better, lol, but I'm 4dpo anyway.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!!

10 years ago

Oh and gl ladies. I pray at least one of you get your bfp!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo