Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

@skarcm: hooray for ovulation!!! Hopefully this will be your cycle!

10 years ago

AF arrived for me girls. I didn't really mind as got a lot of partying this month with weekends away. At least I know I am straight into Oving and 28 day cycles :-)

How are we all?

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Hey ladies

I hope you guys are having a great day.

Mrspearson30: I've been there. Have fun. And don't forget to get some bding in.

Skarcm: welcome to the tww. Loll

Dbjohnson: how are you? Did the flow of your cycle change this cycle?

Amanda: how are you doing with the Clomid? Any side effects? (I pray not) how long before you O?

MommaC: how are you feeling?

Afm: I don't know if I really Oed this cycle. I never did get a real temp shift after suspected ovulation day (cd14) my temp only went from 97.6 to 97.7. However it has gone up .1 everyday since then. I'm now at 98.1 and I have been there for two days. Ok here is where the problem is. On cd 11 my temp drop from 97.3 on cd10 to 97.0 then it rose to 97.4 (cd12) 97.5 (cd13) and so on. Btw I didn't start my opks until cd10 annd they were dark but not positive. Then they got light on cd 11/12 positive on 13/14. Grrrrr this is getting on my nerves.
So based on the information (bad explanation) do you think I am 6dpo or 9dpo?

10 years ago

Good Morning!

@mrspearson: sorry this wasn't your cycle! It's good you te being positive and learning about your cycle! Are you going to try anything new for the next cycle?

@Zuberi: wow! That is a tough one! When I first started charting, I spent some time in the chart galleries on FF, figuring out what was what. There were lots of people who had a gradual rise and ended up preg... It just makes it a lot harder to pinpoint O. When did you OPKs start getting lighter? Did you notice any difference in cm on any of the days?

AFM: cd 16... Confused as ever!!! So... On Monday my opk was definitely lighter than the previous day, I would say borderline positive. Then I took the rest my supply (2) the next couple times I peed, they were even lighter. When my temp did not go up like I expected, I went through my cabinet and found the left over Answer OPKs from last month. Btw, I ordered more OPKs, they should be here today. Anyway, there were 2 left in the tube. I took one yesterday, def negative. Then last night I blew my nose and had really thick, jelly like mucus, it was exactly like the day before O on all my other cycles. I normally notice a change in my nasal mucus right before I notice a change elsewhere. This left my stumped as I went to bed. I woke up this morning, and my temp is up 0.4 to 97.84! Okay, interesting. Then I used the last opk, and it is positive! What the...??? I have no idea! I have never had such consistent temps before a rise. You are welcome to check out my chart, let me know what you think... Please, I need some help!

What are your kiddos dressing up as for Halloween? DS has a dragon costume from Carter's. I'm excited to take him to a few of our neighbor's houses. I think he will really enjoy it!

10 years ago

Mrspearson: Sorry AF came, but at least you can enjoy your party and not worry.

Zuberi: I don't chart, so I'm absolutely no help in that area.

Dbjohnson: Even though your cycle is crazy I'm glad you finally got a +OPK. My DS is going to be a cow. We were looking at costumes and he said, mom I just want to be a cow. So we went with it, lol. It is supposed to rain here tomorrow but be gone by afternoon. I'm hoping trick or treating doesn't get rained out because DS is really looking forward to dressing up as a cow.

10 years ago

I have the same situation only I had my IUD moved in July of 2012 and me and my husband been trying to conceive for almost a year now

NekiaBoo Love

10 years ago

Welcome nekiaiabeaut! Tell us about the last year of you TTC. Are you trying naturally? what aids are you using? have you had any cp's or m/c's?

Dbjohnson: Idk what's going on with your chart. Maybe just a slow rise? If it makes you feel any better this month's chart definitely looks better than the last month's chart. I looked at both and WOW last month was quite a roller coaster of temps. lol

Skarcm: good to hear that your u/s looked good! hopefully the femara did the job!

MrsPearson: onto a new cycle!

Zuberi: That is a WEIRD cycle! I honestly have no idea what to tell you especially since I can't see your chart but if I were you I'd go with 6 dpo b/c your temps don't sound reassuring but at least you got a positive opk not only that but it's better to assume you aren't as far along in your cycle than assume you are further along and start testing too early which we all know is very tempting anyways

AFM: Clomid hasn't been terrible..yet. I have taken 3 out of 5 pills (today is CD 6 so I will take my 4th pill tonight). I have been experiencing some hot flashes and sore breasts (but I had that before AF showed) and since last night I have had a non-stop headache that hurts from my temples down into my jaw (So weird and have no idea if it's at all related to Clomid). It hurts to chew anything :( I am looking forward to next week and will hopefully O earlier than later! We are going to BD every other day and try for 3 days in a row around O time. The only problem is I have no idea when O will be now.

10 years ago • Post starter

Amanda: Good luck with the Clomid. Sounds like you are doing ok so far. For me the Clomid made ovulation painful and I had the most side effects after O until AF arrived. Also I ovulated later on Clomid. Keep us posted.

10 years ago

G' Morning Ladies!

amanda- I wil be praying for you during your C trial this month. Hoping that no side effects and baby dust comes your way <3

DBJohnson- my cycle was off and way crazy these past few months, that when I would even use the ovulation strips, I could never get a real answer, and I would go from not being close to ovulation, to ovulating within 12 hours...it is SO confusing...

nekiaiabeaut- Hang in there <3 I had a friend who had the IUD in and it changes your body, and it takes a while to get back to normal, don't give up!

Z- I always had a hard time charting, I would second guess every number I would try to take...hopefully you did O with the slight temp increase.

mrspearson- we are almost the EXACT same cycle this month. Except my period was due yesterday. <3 any news??????? and thanks, Miami is only temporary for us, we are just waiting for my husband to have a position open up anywhere in the USA lol

AFM: I'm 1 day late for my period. I took about 10 total tests between last Thursday and I would say Monday. All positive and getting darker. I decided to just stop taking them and just pray this baby sticks. I had horrible pain in my breasts yesterday and have been really tired/nauseas. I know I'm only just 4 weeks, but since my positive came at 7 DTMP, and my HCG level must be rising, its possible to feel this crappy so early? DH and I tried since last Jan for baby # 2 and its been a long road. I have mixed emotions of whether to be extremely happy and excited...or to be worried....I have a doctors apt. on Monday. Happy be lated HAlloween!!!

10 years ago

Just a quick update... My temp went down to 97.2 this morning! I think that is the lowest it has ever been. I have been congested the last couple days and I think breathing through my mouth at night. I don't know... I'm going to keep testing with OPKs until I get AF. I don't want to miss ! In case it didn't happen. Hopefully I am not TTC a year from now... But if I am, I will definitely NOT get my flu shot around O time!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo