Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Amanda:The movies was a bust. They were sold out of the movie we wanted to see....so we decided to wait until next weekend and get our tickets online ahead of time... OMG about the snow, I could not do that! Grrrrrr that is just too much.... I know how you feel aboout AF. I thought she was going to show her face this am but as of this evening she has not showed up. Test: i have two kinds I have some cheepies from Wal-Mart (.88) and I also have a first responce. (Just one left) from last month. I will prob take the (.88) one first, the day that she is due if she dont show up........ then, i will do the frist responce a few days later. (Hmmmmm) IDK.

Topowife: I agree with Amanda I dont know if I could waith until March to test either. Its like you are waiting a month and a half. (but hopefully you will get your BFP and if will be sooooo worth the wait.

AFM: I still have one sore nipple (lol) and i had some very, very mild cramps off and on today. I also have creamy CM as well. I keep going to the bathroom to check for her. I dont know if I am going to be able to wait. I hate this waiting game.

However if I dont get a BFP this month, my DH and I have decided that we ae going to BD for 5 days straight once I get a + on my OPK instead of every other day. Because we skipped two days during my +OPK because he was out of town the day after I got my + although we had sex the day of but I think we missed the actual O day. So thats the plan for the next cycle. (Im trying to stay + and keep moving on)

I look forward to seeing how you guys are doing.

11 years ago

TTC#4Carter: Welcome to the form and GL with your journey.

11 years ago

@amandalg12 i think so to i think thats what he said half the time he was talking after the iui and during all i can here is blah blah lolz huh did u say baby lolz i had to look at my paper to remember about the shot lol
@Zuberi_Baby2013 like a eternity but yes so much worth the wait and such a bust if this dame shows her ugly face
as for me today feeling slight cramps on my left side today been feeling the cramps off and on 3-4 days so idk some days sharper then before never had these before with PMS only during AF nausea this morning only headache this afternoon really bad sore breast itchy nipples wth lol and backache anxious to pass the 28th without AF.
HOWS everyone else to all

11 years ago

We are snowed in today! So it's extra hard not to think about coming and testing! However, we went out to my in-laws house b/c our power was out so my tests are no where near. Imagine a day with a three year old and DH that you can't use the internet or watch t.v. lol I am predicting a big baby boom b/c of snow storm.. too bad I'm not ovulating hahaha

Zuberi: That one nipple is tripping me up! I can't believe only one is sore lol We live in such a small town that the theater closest to us is 20 mins and except for midnight showings of twilight I don't think it's ever been sold out lol Oh and if you haven't seen Safe Haven yet it's pretty good. But not near as good as the book so I'd recommend reading it first.

Topowifey: are you charting bbt? I can't remember. If you are you will be able to tell your pregnant if your bbt stays above coverline for 18 dpo or longer than your longest luteal phase since you have to wait.

AFM: temp went down from 98.1 to 97.9 today. Hoping it's not going to continue to drop. I'm not too concerned yet b/c it's normal to go up and down (it was 97.9 a couple days ago then went back up). It's still well about coverline so that's good. Still having creamy discharge today. No cramps but my boobs are still pretty sore.

Only two more days ladies!

Welcome ttc#4carter! Tell us a bit about yourself and your ttc journey! I also had mirena before ttc. I had it taken out in Novermber and we started ttc in January.

How's everyone doing today?

11 years ago • Post starter

@amanda hi hun idk how to chart plus i didnt in the begining i been wanting to but i asumed it was to late to chart and temp

11 years ago

hi carter hi amanda i didnt have the mirana but in 2011 in november i had the paragard iud removed as well

11 years ago

topowifey: you may have previously posted about the charting.. i may have told you this already but: I hope you don't have to worry about charting after this b/c you get your BFP but if you don't I would definitely order the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility.. I had no idea about charting and could only pick up bits and pieces off the internet and one of my friends (that is due with baby #2) lent me her book and it is super helpful!

@amanda sorry u did and i had not seen it so it is to late to chart i had took my temp today at 500pm lol it was 99.4 idk why i did it i havent and never had lol so idk what it means

11 years ago

topowifey: lol you'll be happy to know it means....absolutely nothing lol You have to take your temp before you get out of bed in the morning (before you do anything.. even sit up) and it has to be at the same time EVERY morning. for instance I take my temp at 4 am every morning b/c on days that I work that is what time I wake up so I have to take it that time every morning. As I said hopefully you won't have to worry about it b/c you will get your !! But if you do end up deciding to chart my suggestion would be to start doing research now so you can start your charting on the first day of your new cycle.

How's everyone feeling?

Hi Ladies,

Its been a busy day in my camp. I hope you ladies are hanging in there.

Amanda: I am going to look for that book. I looked at the trailer and it sounds good. Im glad your cramping has stopped and Im glad your bbs are sore

AFM: Im just in the waiting game. Nipples still sore and the cramping is back.......oh well. I hope hurrys up already!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo