Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

dbjohnson: think happy thoughts! try to relax (easier said than done I know). Idk about your increased energy.. I was exact opposite any time I've been preggo but enjoy it while it lasts!! As far as the peach colored cm.. maybe residual implantation spotting that has just now made it's way down? My SIL had a lot of cramps the first month after she found out she was pregnant and baby was fine. Also my sister had terrible cramps. So bad that she went to the emergency room to be told she was pregnant. Went through all kind of betas to be sure doubling time was fine and not an ectopic and now my nephew is 1 1/2. So try not to think too much into it. Sending positive thoughts your way!

AFM: ugh.. another negative opk today.. actually when I first started testing my opks were darker than what they are now.. idk what to think. I've been having some achiness in my front lower abdomen and now having lower back pain which is pretty consistent with either pregnancy or AF. For some reason my lower back is always the target of pain. Anyways, I'm on CD 15 so no stinking idea what the heck the back pain is about but hopefully the abdominal pain is my ovaries getting prepared. Temps are still steady. Nothing new just going to have to invest in another box of opks :( I have one left and will be at a store today that sells them otherwise if the tomorrow's is negative I am 30 mins from nearest walmart so I basically have to go ahead and buy them.

How's everyone else?

10 years ago • Post starter

Dbjohnson: How are you doing? I hope everything is ok with you.

10 years ago

You girls are SO sweet to be thinking of me! Thank you!

Amanda: any progress on the OPKs? I've heard that Clomid can make ovulation have more sensations, that's my gentle way of saying painful. However, that also means that it is a good strong ovulation FYI, I don't have any extra energy, I must can't sleep after my eyes open in the morning. It is super weird. The rest of the day I am dragging, and I've taken naps when my DS is napping.

Skarcm: has AF showed up for you?

AFM: DPO 12... Living one day at a time. I convinced my doc to let me do another beta, for my piece of mind. I went in today, hopefully I'll hear back early tomorrow. Woke up yesterday with no spots or cramps, then e afternoon happened... Started cramping around 3, then two dime sized brown spots. I tried to stay off my feet the rest of the day, and drink lots of water. The cramps stopped and only a couple little peach spots in the evening. This morning I woke up with no spots or cramps. I went to the lab to have my blood drawn, but the nurse ordered me a urine test!?! It's Sunday, so they can't just call my doc to get it fixed. I had to wait for like 20 minutes while the really nice lab person made a bunch of phone calls to get it ordered right. Finally had the blood taken. Came home, helped get my DS down for nap, had some lunch, then I started cramping, followed by one brown spot. Since then I have been on the couch, sucking back water. I have to get up to pee every half hour or so, but only a couple orange spots since then. My DH has been SO great! Taking care of our son, cleaning up, and filling my water cup

I'm really nervous, but trying to stay positive and not stress too much. My test this morning was stronger than yesterday. I think I am making good progression.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson- any news? All sounds great so far!

Amanda- Any update on Opaks?

Mewling- Hope you are feeling better.

I'm CD 14 today. Tried to jump hubby last night on my return from my weekend away but he was too tired. Haven't been temping as my DS has hid my thermometer! Last month Cycle 1 OVd CD15 so hoping as long as we BD tonight that we are still in with a chance. Sticky/ewcm so hoping I get a good timed increase today and we aren't too late. We did BD 4 days ago.

xx

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: I'm glad you were able to convince your doctor to do another test. Somehow for us to know the number reassures us. Also happy to hear that your DH is being so great while you take it easy.

AFM: nothing much going on right now. According to FF AF should arrive next week. FF has been pretty right on with me so I'm hoping my body cooperates.

10 years ago

So... After I wrote this post, bad news...

When I was getting ready for bed, I went to the bathroom and had bright orangish-red when I wiped. My heart began to sink. I couldn't fall asleep because my head was racing, and then I started feeling cramps/pressure... So naturally, my mind started focusing on that.

Up at 5:30 today, 4-5 small brownish-red spots on my liner this morning. I am a lot gassier than normal, so I am having difficulty pinpointing if it is gas or cramps, but I am feeling abdominal pressure. I have a bad feeling...

I am waiting for my 48 hour numbers today, hopefully they will call early and I can tell them about all this cramping spotting. I barely care about my number right now, I can have the best numbers around, but it doesn't matter if my body won't hold it in...

I am having trouble focusing on anything else right now... I'll keep y'all updated.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: prayers coming your way! So sorry this has already started out as a stressful experience. Do your best to relax. What will happen, will happen but it doesn't hurt to take it easy. I know when you are anxious and waiting every minute seems like an hour.

MrsPearson: oh man! I'd go crazy without my thermometer. Every time I've tried not temping a cycle I've regretted it. Hopefully for you it will be a sense of relief instead.

Skarcm: hoping you get AF soon!

Zuberi: where are you?

AFM: FINALLY a positive opk this morning!!! I'm so dramatic, it's not like O is late. I usually O between CD 17-20 so this is about normal. Today being CD 17. However, I was just hoping for an earlier O with clomid. But it doesn't matter as long as that O is strong and it will hopefully result in a perfectly healthy baby! I am emotionally tired of waiting and DH has been working 7 days a week so he's getting worn out with all this BDing lol But it's almost over! My back and lower abdomen have been achy for days and so have my boobs. Idk what the deal is but I'm ready for these to be pregnancy symptoms! Taking extra mucinex today and tomorrow and praying for the best!

10 years ago • Post starter

Amanda: Hooray for a positive OPK!! I will be thinking strong egg thoughts for you!!!

10 years ago

Amanda: Whenever I take Clomid, it makes everything hurt and then my symptoms after O were awful. I'm hoping Clomid takes it easier on you.

Dbjohnson: I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and praying for you.

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Sorry for not posting. But I am all caught up on what has been going on.

Dbjohnson: I'm praying for you. Like amanda said. .....try to relax.

Amanda: you know I started back on the soy isoflavone which is suppose to be natures Clomid. .... I have woke up every morning with a heafache. But it is worth it if it can help me have a sticky bean. I'm glad you O.

AFM: CD 5 Nothing new to report. I'm on day 3 with the si and two more days to go. My temp is post o high. It has been 97.9 / 98.0/ & this a.m. it was 98.2. Oh I forgot to mention I have been having night sweats since I have been taking them..

Chat with you guys later

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo