Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies - you all are right, I totally caved this morning and took a test, it was negative. I am only 10dpo today and had some weird cramps on Tuesday. I am planning on testing again, because I can't help myself. :o) I feel like you aren't out until AF comes. Plus I just need something to do while I'm waiting for the days to pass.

Zuberi: let us know when you test again.

Dbjohnson: keep us posted as well.

Amanda: Good luck at your doctor appointment coming up and let us know how it all goes.

10 years ago

Hey girls!

DPO 10, temp dropped .3 this morning... Still negative tests. Feeling some cramps this morning, very AF like. Boobs are driving me crazy, I had to wear a sports bra to bed.

I kind of want my next cycle to start. I started several things from the wellness article I posted. I'm taking coconut oil everyday, as well as cod liver oil. I'm debating taking maca root from cd 1 until ovulation. Have any of you taken it before? I'm trying to balance my hormones. I've been struggling with acne on my cheeks near my mouth, and I read that in that location it has to do with hormone levels. It makes sense to me. If my body isn't producing the right mix of hormones, how can I expect for my reproductive system to work?

Hope to talk to you all soon!

10 years ago

DB, I took maca for a week before my bfp, so I'm not a great source of information. But from what I read, if you have normal cycles now, it can lengthen and mess with them, but if you do have a hormone imbalance and somewhat irregular cycles, it can help regulate. I've also heard from an herbalist friend that recommended not taking it too young because it can overstimulate your adrenals (I think that's the gland she said). I got horrible headaches when I was taking 3 pills a day and the headache went away when I went down to 1 pill a day. But again, I took it after ovulation, perhaps my first mistake, and I only took it for a week before I had that surprising positive pregnancy test. Just my experience and reading about maca!

10 years ago

Skarcm: it's all a waiting game. It makes me miss when I lived life daily instead of waiting to ovulated, waiting to test, waiting for AF, waiting on a dr. appt.. ugh! it's exhausting.

Dbjohnson: I have absolutely no experience with supplementing. I also have been broke out all over randomly and especially bad on my temples where I CANNOT get rid of it! I usually have very clear skin so idk what's going on. I have considered taking vitex depending on what my dr. decides to do. If he doesn't want to do testing or treat me prophylactically for low progesterone then I will probably take vitex. I hate doing anything without talking to my dr. about it first but sometimes you have to be proactive.

AFM: It's a good thing that we don't do the TMI thing b/c here I go.... so I thought the spotting was over but I went to bathroom this morning and when I wiped it was very light brown... like I was dirty down there haha I promise that wasn't it.. so then later on I went again and wiped and there was brown goo.. so basically I have some good CM but it's brown and gross and I'm not sure why the spotting hasn't stopped. I wont have it for a day and here it comes back again.. oh well hopefully the CM is an indication that I'm about to O. I really really don't want another 40 something day cycle.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies

I'm on my way to pick up the kids but I wanted to give you guys an update. My temp went down to my cover line yesterday (97.9) I also had a very small amount of brown cm when I wiped so I put in a tampon before I went to bed ( just in case) This a.m. my temp went up to 98.1. I went to the bathroomw and took the tampon out and only the tip of the tampon had brown cm on it. I got excited and thought ok maybe it was implantation spotting. To make sure it stopped I used a Q-tip to check and you guessed it....the Q-tip had brown cm on it. So....I put in another tampon (8:00am) I have felt sick all day. (Headache , cramps, lightheaded and nautious) moving on.....I checked the tampon a few minutes ago (3:30pm) and ot was a smaller amount of brown cm on it than there was this a.m. I so want to test. But I know it will only be a waste.:-( just wanted to let you guys know what was going on. I will update as soon as I test. I'm thinking Sunday if AF don't show up. I pray she want until the end of June 2014!

10 years ago

Good morning

Update: temp dropped to 97.7 (below cover line) AF is here!

10 years ago

Let's get to it...

@skarcm: part of me is excited that you caved and tested early, makes me feel less crazy Like I'm not the only one!

@Mewling: thanks for your experience with maca. I think I might still take it. My cycles are pretty regular, so I am a little nervous that it will lengthen it. However, I really think I have an imbalance somewhere.... And I've heard really good things about maca and Vitex, so I am debating taking that too.

@amanda: I hope you are ovulating too! I heard it is common to spot brown the entire cycle or two after a m/c. I hope at is the case for you, even though it is annoying. Hopefully, it will stop soon!

@Zuberi: I am sorry your temp is dropping!

AFM: DPO 11... My temp went back up .3 an it is the highest point this cycle. Still blank white tests... So I have no idea what is going on! My boobs are still sore and tender, it's been 4 days of soreness. So if I am implanting late, why have they been so sore this long? All the pinching on my side has stopped, but I am starting to cramp (just like AF).

I think my DH is feeling frustrated. Last night he asked me, "so... Did we knock you up?" he was obviously disappointed that I haven't gotten a BFP. He asked what else do we need to do. I guess the only real answer is to be patient... It is just so hard.

Happy Friday!

10 years ago

DB: I should have also added that I took Vitex at the same time that I took maca. I took maca on Tuesday, then added vitex Wednesday-Sunday; Sunday was the day/night I had a horrible headache, so now I don't remember if I thought it was Vitex causing the headache or the maca. I always took only 1 vitex and the maca number of pills varied, like I had said previously. Again, not sure if it helps, but that was what I did and what I experienced. :)

10 years ago

Amanda: I'm hoping that your cm means ovulation. I had a mc last year and cannot remember what mine was like afterwards.

Dbjohnson: Sorry you are feeling like AF is nearby.

Zuberi: hoping AF stays away and you get to test Sunday and see a BFP.

AFM: I couldn't resist and tested again this morning and again a BFN. I felt like this would be negative too, but I just couldn't help myself. I won't be testing again unless AF for some crazy miracle doesn't arrive. But I think I feel to good to be pregnant so I think AF is on her way. Bummer. But here's to Femara, come baby be my lucky medicine.

10 years ago

@skarcm: I am sorry you are getting negatives. It is SO frustrating, I know.

AFM: DPO 12, still neg tests. Yesterday I had a gush of red blood during a bm, but is was just brown spotting for a few after that, then nothing in the evening. I had a thick (jelly like) brown spot this morning and I feel pretty crampy. However my temp is still high... So, I think AF may come tomorrow or the next day. I did have a pink evap yesterday with SMU, and I got all excited. However, not a single hint of a line since...

Have a great weekend!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo