Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

@topowifey: The tww is the roughest part, we are here for you. However, I think it is cool that you found a buddy on another forum that has matching O-day and AF.

@Zuberi: I am 8 DPO, so we are close. I think it is a good sign your nips aren't hurting, if that is what they have done every other cycle. A change like that is a good sign! I am also having a ton of creamy CM, and I don't usually... Maybe it is a good sign for both of us! Fingers crossed for both of us!

@amanda: Hope you are enjoying your Monday! It is sunny today, but 34... Which is cold for here, so I thought of you this morning

I don't have a ton planned for today and tomorrow, so I'm scared time is going to pass slow. I think I'm going to try to set up some play dates and get out of the house. You'll all be so proud, I normally start testing at 8 DPO... But I didn't this morning! It took a lot of self control! I think I will make it until 10 DPO

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!!! Thank you all for the well wishes!! Still very shocked! Hubby is too! We were seriously not expecting a baby so quickly. :) my boobs are ridiculously sore and I'm very tired. Other than that not much o report.

Db, I wish I could run like you do!!! Definitely can't wait for warmer weather so I can at least get back to walking!! Can't wait to hear results on your blood work! Hope all is well!

Topo, just a few more days sweetie!!!

Zuberi, sending good thoughts your way!! I had way more symptoms with my 2 boys than I am with this baby. Every pregnancy is different!!

Good luck ladies!!

11 years ago

Zuberi and dbjohnson: Last cycle when I got my BFP I had a lot of creamy CM so I'm hoping this is a good sign for both of you!! Also as dbjohnson said symptoms that are lacking (that are usually there) or extra symptoms are a good sign!

Topowifey: It's killing me that you can't test. It would be super nervewracking to know that if I did I might get a false positive.. do you have to go in to have blood work immediately if you do have a positive after your date to test to confirm pregnancy? What day are you allowed to test?

AFM: As I said before, the day before yesterday I had a lot of EWCM and since I couldn't let it go to waste we BD'd and then did again last night. Zuberi, I am secretly hoping that we caught the egg if there was one as well either last week or this week! I can't help but hope so but at this point I would be happy if AF would hurry up and get here so we could make the decision what to do next. So no, AF hasn't arrived yet but I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday b/c of CM went back to sticky and I had pains on left side yesterday. I'm so ready to at least be BBT charting.. quite frankly I'm bored.

Oh and SMP: we had a 45 degree day today and it's going to be cold the rest of the week And I'm definitely with you on getting back to walking! I need some exercise and fresh air!

Stay strong ladies and refrain from testing! If it's a BFP it will be an even darker BFP in a couple days!!

11 years ago • Post starter

@amanda yes girl it is so nerve wrecking sad becuase i want to test but yes it woul dbe a bfp falsley i have to take the blood test the first day of my missed period they think i can possible poas on 3/27/13 but i can not do it sooner as i take my last shot today i am so happy for all you ladies who can poas take advange poas for me two plz lolz

11 years ago

thought i share i have a headache n tired but cnt sleep because i wont sleep tonight i just took my last dose of hcg and i must add stabbed myself twice first time it hurt n i pulled it out why idk so instead of poking myself once i stabbed myself twice and now my stomach is buring lolz dh was like what the hell u pulled it out i was like i know duh i feel it lol

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Well today has come to a end. No new symptoms. I think waiting to test is going to be extra hard this cycle. Because this cycle is so different than any of the other ones. I don't know ladies........ Im trying not to waste my tests by testing too early. So maybe i can hold out until next monday. Not!!!! Lol. Friday am im testing. Lol. Just had to get that out of my system. Lol

Dbjohnson: when are you testing and also are you having any symptoms???

Amanda: i hope you don't mind me asking you this..... But at what DPO did you get you first + test?

Well. . . . I look forward to hearing from you guys in the am. Have a good night.

11 years ago

@Zuberi: I am a POAS addict! It has been hard not to test so far! I am planning on testing Wednesday, which is 10 DPO. This cycle I'm going to try to only test once a day... But we'll see how that goes

AFM: got my test results back... Progesterone at 13.1. Which really doesn't mean a whole lot, except it shows I did ovulate... So I guess that is good. Just trying to keep busy! I have a playdate at the aquarium today. My son LOVES fishes! It should be lots of fun.

That's all for now. I can't wait to hear how you all are doing!

11 years ago

@zuberi good look hun keep us posted @dbjohnson u both are so lucky to get to poas i woul dbe two if i could lolz hear the disappointment in my voice on the up note cant wait for april fools to get my hubby this year lolz
on another note no symptoms from either and this dame cycle is so diffrent postive attutide no negativity trying hard. this morning i dry heaved only because my friend said my other friend private smelled so bad and it was so not the bizz so early in the morning and my throat has a tickle the way it feels when u r coming down with a really bad cold or flui dh was sick last night we went to bed early and i think he passed his symptoms to me because i am so not feeling it.

11 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Dbjohnson: i know it's hard not to poas especially when this cycle is so different from the other ones. I just remembered the bad acne breakout i had at about 5/6 DPO. Which was very odd for me. I usually get one pimple two days before Af. Oh well i guess i didn't noticed because i promised myself i wasn't going to symptom check.

Moving on......

Topowifey: I am praying for you to get your BFP when you are able to test.

SMP: How are you and the little bean doing? Has any more symptoms came up?

Amanda: AF might not show up. Well, at least i hope she don't. Im praying for a bfp even tho you all weren't trying.

I will check in with you guys later.

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Just got done with a playdate and lunch so I'm just getting time to sit down and write. Trying to keep busy is a challenge.. I don't feel like this month could go any slower ugh! I told my friend (that we had a playdate with her little girls) that I feel like it's going so slow b/c I am not even temping.. at least when I was temping I had something to look at and analyze and wait for. So ready for this cycle to be over!

Zuberi: I'm so happy to hear that your cycle is different than previous cycles! I waited to test until 12 DPO last cycle and thats when I got my BFP but it was very faint. The plan was to wait till 14 DPO but I couldn't do it lol. Even though we all feel the need to poas it's useless in most women until about 12 DPO b/c of giving it time to build up. I honestly think if I would have tested the day before that it would have been a BFN.

Topowifey: I feel your pain about testing. My AF isn't expected around April 1st so I refuse to test before that. I don't want to waste a test when I really have no clue when she will show up b/c of m/c. So we can not test together :)

Dbjohnson: way to keep yourself busy!! I'm sure it's hard especially since you are a poas addict haha Glad to hear that you O'd! Even though the progesterone level doesn't mean much it's at least comforting to know that you are Oing. Try not to waste your tests too early!

AFM: No symptoms.. no nothing (yes double negative) Bored as heck. Hoping for some implantation bleeding or even AF. I'm 2 DPO now and CM has completely dried up. So if LP is usually 12 days then hopefully I'll get AF in 10 days which would be March 29th.. who knows!

Thinking of you ladies always!! Wishing BFPs for everyone this month and sticky beans!! I feel really lucky to have you ladies to talk to.. sometimes I almost tell other people "my friends in Cali said their weather is (whatever it is)" then I realize how silly I would sound when I had to explain that I talk to you all more than I talk to some of my closest girlfriends that live in the same town haha! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! and dbjohnson I hope your weather is warmer than it is here!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo