Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

It is a little quiet around here. I miss you all as well and am a little sad that I am not sharing the same experience this cycle.
However, my bleeding has subsided. It is very light now. I got my test results from yesterday, my level went from 6 to 2. So even though I am still disappointed about the m/c I am happy that I won't have to have a D&C. My dr. was very positive that things should return to normal soon and that he's not concerned with me having any issues in the future.
I am going to wait one cycle and then we are going to try again. Research shows that women who conceive within the first 6 mos after a m/c have over a 30% chance of not miscarrying again and having a healthy pregnancy compared to women who wait longer. Also I think that after one cycle I will be ready to try again b/c it was so early that I am not emotionally traumatized.
So I'm not temping right now b/c my temps are probably all over and I am not using OPK b/c it would be a waste of money. Just waiting for AF to come back. I can't believe I am anxious for her to be here lol

Zuberi: hope you get your positive OPK soon! Hopefully you will soon see a pattern to your cycles. It would be really nice to see that you O at the same every month and that your luteal phase is the same length every month.

Topowifey: have you been back to the dr? Any new news? I don't know much about IUI but I'm more than willing to learn through your sharing but you may have to break it down a little for me

Still praying for both of you to get your t his month!!

11 years ago • Post starter

hi amanda i agree it has been so quiet on here i guess everyone has been bummed i know i have i am back on my medication i take it to insure i make more follicals to release at least two follicals for a better chance of pregancy being i have so much going on in there i guess. i am on clomid and injections i checked in with doc i am going to do two back to back iui this time because just one didnt work last time this will be the last my insurance covers for iui if i dont sucessed he wants to do hoprscopy surgery of my uterus and do some scraping i am a bit bummed but having all the same symtoms early and now i know not preg symptoms medication symptoms they apparently mimik pregancy symptoms go back to check follicals next week so keep fingers crossed..
i am glade u are feeling okay i can only imagine but u are so postive i remember when i went through that i have had six misacarriges and one where there was no baby just sack..

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Anything new? Have either of you O'd yet?

Topowofey: I really hope this time it works. I'm sorry to hear that this is the last treatment that your insurance covers.

@amanda lolz nothing new babes I hope this is my month to I'm almost all tapped out of funds so dnt know what to do I'm so scared I have doc apt tomorrow so let's see how many follicas of it looks like a better month wt better follicals n better sperm as we'll as better lining I will let u no tomorrow stay posted

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Nothing new. got a dark okp line today but not quite a +. I think tomorrow will be a for sure +. But I told my dh that it was + at dinner so we are going to start on our 5 days of bding tonight and.......hopefully i can get 6 days to seal the deal. . Hope we catch the egg this cycle.

Topowifey: Good luck at the dr tomorrow. Im praying for you.

Amanda: how are u?

11 years ago

Topowifey: Good luck at the dr today!

Zuberi: Yes, I hope you can catch it this time! How's your CM this cycle?

AFM: Doing fine. Basically I'm just bored out of my mind. I'm still thinking about TTC everyday but can't do anything about it lol I've read about being super fertile after m/c.. wondering if there's any truth to it. Some sources say yes some say no but most say it's a very short window (the kind that you miss if you aren't trying the first month after m/c). I am not keeping track of O so we are going to have sex like normal (like before TTC) and not use any type of b/c. Whatever is meant to be will be. So not trying but not preventing this month. It's tempting to take my temperature every morning or look for CM but I promised myself I'm going to relax this month that way I'm ready to jump back on board next cycle. Now just wondering when AF will come back around.

I thought that not TTC would make time go by faster.. I was wrong! All I can think about is being able to try again.. ugh!

Good morning ladies,

I got a + this am on my opk, so i made a lunc date with my dh to bd. Didn't work out too well last night he fell asleep. Lol. i pretended to be mad this am before he left for work. That's how i got the lunch date. Lol. I didnt have a + opk so it would have only been practice.

As far as my CM goes it was egg like at around 3am when i wiped after using the bathroom. . . . I guess the tracker is off by two days. I think i will O tomorrow.

Amanda: im glad you are feeling better. I can understand how u must feel trying to wait until to next cycle. TTC becomes such a big part of our lives and it literally consumes us. But hang in there. Everyday that passes brings you a day closer to trying again.

Topowifey: we need to hear a good report from the Dr. we are keeping our fingers crossed.

I will check on you guys later.

11 years ago

@amandayes boo u r fertaile after a mc speaking from experiance I will keep u posted @zubreri congrats on her positive time to bd lolz ur to cute pretending to be mad I do it to lol I will keep u posted to my doc appt is 100pm cali tim so stay toned fingers crossed ladies

11 years ago

Topowifey: where in California do you live I live in Oakland.

11 years ago

@zeberi I live in san fernando valley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo