Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

@MewlingStork: on the right side of the page there is a link for "Trying to Conceive Lingo". I found it helpful in getting down the abbreviations I started temping/charting my second cycle TTC. It has helped a lot! It makes me feel more in control because I know exactly what is going on. It does take awhile to get used to doing it, but I think it is totally worth it!

10 years ago

I'm out this month - evil witch REALLY showed up this morning. I have hope because that means I'm pretty regular, even though my cycles have been super long. I've heard regular equals more fertile than irregular, but who knows. I'll be temping, although I didn't today. Will starting on CD2 still show me some things in my cycle or should I wait until next cycle?

Right now, I'm living in Idaho and my husband is moving our stuff to Kentucky. So no chance for me in July either. I'll still be here for all you ladies though!

How's today going?

10 years ago

Hi ladies.

Mewling: welcome to the form. The ladies here are wonderful! Sorry that AF got you today but you are right, look on the bright side you have a more regular cycle.don't give up that means you have more chances to conceive.

Afm: update.... Just left the doctor she confirms pregnancy I am 5 weeks today she did a vaginalscan it was too early to see anything. She said she thought she saw the sack but wasn't sure. I have a upcoming appointment in 4 weeks.. Yay!!!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Wanted to jump on and say hello really quick! It's been a while, but I have loved reading all your updates. Amanda, I live in S. Cal

Coastal places are beautiful! Newport Beach is nice too, Hungtington beach, San Clemente, La Jolla, and San Diego too...more affordable and has a lot of great spots in the downtown area. The northeren coast (Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach, etc.. are all gorgeous).

I have beyond thrilled for you Zuberi!!!!!!!!! SOOOO exciting! So happy it all looks good!

Welcome Mewling! these are a great group of ladies!

Nothing new here for me. I have my next scan this next Wednesday. I have felt so very awful on most days. Today is one of the better days though and I feel like I can function. I really don't want to wish my days away despite how crappy I feel because so grateful, so trying to go with it.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

10 years ago

I am also looking for some people to share my journey with also. I'm TTC #3 and this is my 8th month trying.

10 years ago

Happy Weekend!

Welcome shaunab! Tell us a little about yourself!

@Zuberi: I am SO happy about your doc appt! I just knew it would be good news! I am so happy for you! You have always had such a positive attitude, now this is your time to enjoy it! Please don't disappear, we need updates!

@MewlingStork: It will be fine is you miss the first day of the cycle. some people don't even start temping until AF is gone (AF can make your numbers whacky). However, make sure you get a temp everyday (at the same time) from here on out. Once it becomes a habit, it is hard to stop

@tania: I am so happy the bleeding has stopped! That is a very good sign! Rest and take care of yourself!

AFM: DPO 8... boring. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but when I saw my OB a few weeks ago my HCG was down to 9. I POAS on DPO 4 just to see there was no line at all. I don't know when I'll test. It is kind of freeing to not be so antsy about it this cycle. As for symptoms... My boobs were zinging like crazy last night, and I felt some twitches in my pelvic area... so, fingers crossed!

Talk to you all soon!

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.. I had a nice post all writen up and then my computer did something whacky and deleted it.. I was so frustrated I didn't retype and then have been very busy!

Welcome Mewlingstork! I'm sorry to hear this wasn't your month but there's always next month.. even if it's hard for you b/c DH is gone and you all are busy moving temping is a great way to understand your cycle better and be more successful in the future! As dbjohnson said now is the time to start but missing a day or two at the beginning of your cycle will not make a difference.

Momma_C: Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Zuberi: So excited for you! I hope everything continues to go good and that these next 4 wks pass quickly for you so that you can get some more reassurance! Did you get your hcg results?

SandraK: Sorry you are feeling so bad but as you said better to be feeling bad and be pregnant than not lol I'm excited to hear about your next scan!

Welcome Shaunab! tell us about yourself!

Tanialnz: glad the bleeding has stopped. Have you received your hcg results yet? When will you get another scan?

Dbjohnson: Hopefully those signs are good news! It's so hard the cycle after a m/c b/c you aren't sure if they are signs of pregnancy, af or your body getting back to normal... I remember my boobs hurt really bad the cycle after my last m/c which is unusual for me.

AFM: this site says that I'm 3 dpo but fertilityfriend says 4 dpo and I'm pretty sure I O'd on Wed. so FF would be right. Either way not very far into the TWW yet. I'm going to try not to think about testing this week but it seems like when you hit 8 dpo (which would be thursday) that's all I can think about b/c I know other ppl who get their BFPs then. However, another part of me wants to wait b/c I don't want to get a BFP and then be worried sick b/c of previous miscarriages. BUT we all know how hard it is to wait until missed period ugh!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello.

Still waiting for updates from mot of you.

@amanda: I hate it when different bbt charts come up with different O days. The first week of waiting is rough, but you are right... After you hit DPO 8 it is SO hard to wait any longer! I swore I wasn't going to test until like DPO 12 or 13... Yeah, that didn't happen.

AFM: I'm 10 DPO... I tested yesterday and today, both negative. However, I only tested once per day with FMU. So, that is progress for me. We are starting potty-training, just reading the books and a video. We haven't started sitting on the potty yet. Any tips?

Have a great day ladies!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Welcome to all the new ladies. Tell us some more about your journey. The ladies here are great. Oh FYI we don't do the TMI. Feel free to express your self. ( VIA Amanda) lol

Amanda: I went yesterday to get my second draw but they have not posted the first one. I emailed the Dr office but I have not heard from them. I am going to call them after lunch to see if they can just tell me the numbers over the phone. But I feel very confident about the pregnancy now..... So Im not really that worried about the numbers. I can not wait until you get to test.

Dbjohnson: Keep testing. Its still early!

AFM: Noting to update. I feel like I am in the TWW again. Oh on Sunday I had the strangest pulling behind my belly button it felt so weird. I had to stop walking while it was happening. It didn't really hurt but it was very noticeable. Other than that just off and on mild cramps. I have also been tired and I have lost my appetite. Im just anxious to get my next scan. I look forward to hearing from you ladies.

10 years ago

Hello!

@Zuberi: I am SO excited you are feeling confident! I hope you are enjoying this experience!

AFM: DPO 11... woke up with cramps last night. I tossed and turned quite a bit. Then, when I finally got out of bed this morning I found about a tablespoon of blood in my undies. It was really dark brown. I should also mention that my temp has been crazy. It has been slowly climbing since O day, it was up to 98.32 2 days ago. Yesterday it plummeted to 97.76. So, I figured AF was on the way. Today it was 97.96, so just a little bit up. I don't know what to think. I was expecting a whacky cycle, but this is a little nuts.

Talk to you all soon.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo