Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Just checking in. Nothing new hete. CD6/7 just on the "TWOW" (two week ovulation wait) hope you guys are having a great day!

10 years ago

Happy Thursday!

Well, my cycle is all screwed up! So, I thought I was getting my period on Sunday (DPO 14), I was excited because this is the first cycle that I didn't have any spotting leading up to AF. Well... I was kind of sick and not really paying much attention, but I realized on Tuesday morning that my tampons were coming out pretty clean, maybe a spot or two. I started freaking out because I had started taking cold medication because I thought I was having my period. I have never had a cycle longer than 14 DPO, unless I was pregnant. I looked back at my bbt chart and I couldn't have O'ed any later... Anyway, AF came full force on Tuesday night (after I freaked out all day and peed on a ton of sticks). She is WAY heavier than normal, but I didn't get any lines on test (not even evaps)... So, my charts say I am cd 5, but I think I might be more like 3.

Why do our bodies have to be so confusing? Sorry, that is my rant for the day. How are all of you doing?

10 years ago

Hi Ladies - I would like to join your group.

I am 36, DH is 46 and we have a 2yr old DS. I have PCOS (Boo) and well controlled diabetes and Grave's disease (thyroid issue). Last year I had a mc at 8wks. We have been TTC for our second since June 2012. I was just diagnosed with PCOS and was put on Provera in July to start my cycle.

I am on CD11 and just finished my second round of Clomid (50mg, CD5-9). Tomorrow I have an ultrasound for a follicle check. Hoping to get some good news.

It is nice to see that one of you finally got a BFP!!

Good luck to everyone.

10 years ago

Hey ladies,

Welcome skarcm we are glad that you decided to join us.

Amanda: How are you?

Dbjohnson: How are you holding up? Vent girl!!!!.... you know we are here for you.

Mewling: We are waiting for a update.

AFM: Still waiting to O.

10 years ago

Zuberi - thank you for the welcome.

I had my u/s for follicle check today. I have 2 follicles that look promising. Because of my PCOS and that the follicles are about 1/2 way ready, my doc is ordering another round of clomid to be started tonight. I have another u/s on Tuesday to see if the extra clomid helped move things along. Basically more wait and see, lol.

I hope everyone is well.

10 years ago

I wrote a reply on my phone but I guess I was distracted before I clicked post! :)

Welcome, skarcm!! Hope the u/s on Tuesday goes well!

I am waiting for my Medicaid card to come so I can schedule an appointment with a doctor; having just moved here, I'm not sure who I will go see. But, I'm definitely starting to feel morning sickness and dizzy/light-headedness that I had with my first, so I'm hopeful that things are progressing well. I've had some old blood spotting, but not very much, so again, hopeful that things are progressing. I'm anywhere from 4 1/2-6 1/2 weeks, so I'm excited to see the first ultrasound!!

Devon will be a year old next Sunday, but I don't think we're doing anything special. I'm probably going to make a cake, but that's it. We just moved here so we don't have many friends that we would invite to such a thing anyways. Probably just a family thing.

Thank goodness it's Friday, though. Tonight is my last drop in hockey for the pregnancy and Sunday will be my last league game. Sad, but obviously I have to give it up at some point. :)

10 years ago

MewlingStork - Hopefully you will receive your card soon so that you can start your prenatal care. Glad to hear you are having some of the same symptoms as with your first. I know how reassuring that can be. Good luck on getting your doctor lined up and keep us posted.

10 years ago

How is everyone?

Silly me; if only I had checked our home mailbox yesterday, I could have set up my appointment since my card was here already! Guess I'll have to wait until Monday morning to schedule that now. Oops.

10 years ago

MewlingStork - Glad to hear you received your card. Good luck on scheduling your appt. and let us know how it goes.

10 years ago

I appreciate the warm welcome ladies!

Mewling-CONGRATS on that official pregnancy test from the Doctor! It seems like you had perfect timing with your Medicaid and the big move. Your due date is actually pretty close to my SO lol.

DB && Zuberi- I thought I was going to be right on schedule for AF but she was late so I am on CD1 today which puts me a few days behind you ladies.

Skarcm- You have your big ultrasound for a follie check tomorrow how exciting! I hope those 2 follies got nice and big for you!!

AFM: I was expecting AF Sept 19th (Thurs) and she never showed up even though I was having cramps and could feel my moods shifting. I started spotting late Sunday afternoon so I considered today CD1 since it was an actual flow.

I definitely agree with you @DBJO about questioning why our bodies are so confusing. It just seems like if this is what our bodies are meant to do then WHY CAN'T WE figure it out lol.

Thinkin' *PINK* and

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo