Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Topowifey: yes you could have been pregnant and the baby just didn't stick. I almost feel like that's what happened to me last month b/c it was dark brown blood and lots of clots. Also lots of cramps and had sore boobs (like I do now) and have NEVER had that before with a normal cycle. Anyways.. if that is the case then that's a step forward! Now we will just pray for a sticky bean for this cycle!

Zuberi: HAHAHAHA that is hilarious!! So either way you win this cycle! Either you have an extra $500 or you have a baby!! We will still be hoping for that ! It's nice to be able to talk to DH about what your chart means. My DH definitely knows more about fertility charting than he ever would have. I think it makes them feel more in control and like they are contributing. So hopefully he will get just as excited as you to see that +opk and temp rise afterwards! Oh and btw Christmas babies are the best My DD was due Christmas day. I was induced so I had her on the 20th but being off of work and stuff around Christmas with a brand new baby was the best!

I tested again this morning. Line is the same shade as it was yesterday. I will test again tomorrow morning (with cheap test) b/c I'm saving FRER for Sunday to compare lines. I ended up telling DH. I couldn't take it. I tell him everything and have a hard time keeping a secret as it is lol. I put a package of size 2 diapers in his dresser and put "move over daddy. Here comes number 2 (the 2 was the size on diaper package)". And I taped the test to the package as well. He said he can barely see the line (which is true). He thought it had to be as dark as other line (which is my fault for explaining opk and showing him those) lol I really like your idea about the cakes. If I had had a bun at home I would have put it in the oven and made him check it

11 years ago • Post starter

hi amanda idk I have doc appt tomorow to start my medication over check for cysty so will see lol I doubt it very unlikely just wishful thinking I guess but I'm bleeding to death lol how is everyone here

11 years ago

topowifey: let us know how your dr appointment goes.. hopefully he/she has something inspiring to say

AFM: waiting for my dr appt. March 12th for blood work and all that good stuff. I'll be approximately 5 wks 5 days. Hoping everything looks good. I don't remember being this nervous with my first baby.

Zuberi: how are your plans for this cycle coming? Adding anything new?

Hope everyone is feeling better and ready for AF to be gone and look forward to the BFPs this cycle!

Well guess things just aren't meant to be this time around.. don't think this baby is sticking around
Bright red blood with clots this morning accompanied by mild lower back pain.. if you are thinking what I am thinking then you're probably right. I am waiting for the nurse to call me back to tell me if they want me to go in for blood work to make sure everything gets cleaned out or if they just wait it out. Super sad.. didn't realize it would feel this bad. I have just had an odd feeling so far. I was trying to determine if it was a bad feeling or a just "too good to be true" feeling.. women and our feelings.. sometimes not such a great thing. However, I truly believe things happen for a reason so if this is not the time then let it be. There is nothing I can do about it besides accept it and move on. Sorry to be such a downer. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Omg amanda I'm so sorry so so sorry I can only imagine ur pain asi to have had several miscarrages I dnt know what's worse alse positive a bfn or miscarrage on the upside let them clean u dnc in the process they might clear up some scar tissue this happen to me the following month I got preg wit my daughter she is five make them clean u out dn let them say ur find I have scar tissue cuz they said I was fine as for me no good news oc said this month i. Have a better chance every month gets more promising I'm back on my medication so let's see good news no cyct from prvous medications so that was good

11 years ago

Amanda: Im sorry. How are you doing?

11 years ago

Does anyone know any good vitimans to enhance sperm quanity n mobility

11 years ago

Doing much better today. My hcg level yesterday was already down to a 6 so it was already pretty low. I'm going back tomorrow hopefully it will be under 5 so I don't have to get blood drawn for another week or so.

Trying to reframe my thoughts. I'm going to take something my mother used to always say to me (no matter how bad you think you have it someone else out there always has it worse). This is definitely true in this situation. This is not the worst thing I've experienced in life and it can be turned around to be positive if I try hard enough. Maybe this miscarriage saved us from heartache later on down the road, it definitely could have happened later which would have been much worse. Also we got pregnant on the 2nd month ttc.. that has to be a good sign right?! Well we will see. Doc said to give it a cycle or 2 and try again. That is what we will do. We weren't planning on trying these next two months anyways b/c we don't want another baby around Christmas.. between Christmas, DD's b-day and end-of-the-year finances with both of our businesses we don't need another thing going on even if it's a huge blessing!

Thank you all for your sympathy. How is everyone else? topowifey: i don't know anything about your vitamin question.. sorry

HI LADIES,

GLAD YOUR SPIRITS ARE UP AMANDA,

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT VIT. EITHER ...... SRY

AFM: JUST WAITING TO O AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION AMANDA ,,,,, NO IM NOT TRYING ANYTHING DIFF. WE ARE GOING TO TRY TO BD FOR AT LEAST 5 STRIAGHT DAYS DURING MY O.

I WILL TALK TO YOU LADIES TOM

11 years ago

Hi ladies,
Just checking in. How's every one doing? Board is alittle quite.

Amanda have you been back to the doc?

Topowife have u tested yet?

AFM: im opk daily waiting on the surge. Hopefully we catch the egg and get something going.

I miss u guys.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo