Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1101 - 1110 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies I hope all is well, sckarm-I hope you caught the egg as well, Z any updates ?
I went to my annual today with my new doctor and I love her, the whole process was painless and she was so friendly. I explained to her how my menstruel was over five weeks late and she immediately gave me a pelvic and ordered me to take a blood test right in the office :) I call tomorrow for the results (biting nails) and she scheduled me to come back in 3 weeks if my period doesn't come. I'm so nervous but I'm estactic that without me asking she's already on board to figure out what's going on

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Jay: I'm so glad to hear that you really like your new doctor. Let us know how your test results come out.

10 years ago

I sure will :)

10 years ago

Zuberi: Any thing new? Did you retest or did AF come?

10 years ago

Hello? How are you ladies doing? Miss you all and hope all is well!!!

10 years ago

Hi Dbjohnson: It is always nice to hear from you. I hope you and baby are doing well.

AFM: I'm pretty sure I ovulated sometime around the beginning of last week. I will test out of habit around this time next week.

I'm curious how Zuberi is doing and how Jay's test results turned out. I hope you ladies are doing well.

10 years ago

Hey all! It's been pretty quiet on here, I still check here regularly to see if there is any good news! I can't wait for everyone to get their BFP!

I turned 25 weeks yesterday... I woke up last night to a huge contraction. My abdomen was hard as a rock for about 2 minutes. It was really scary. I didn't have any other big contractions, but have been having muscle spasms ever since. I had my normal check up schedule today, which was good timing because I was freaking out. My doc didn't seem too concerned, but did order an extra ultrasound for next week. He examined me and said everything looks good and solid. I'm still nervous though.

10 years ago

Hey im glad your appointment went well and hooray for an extra ultrasound. Im still trying for #2 i got a beta done today get my results tomorrow. In so nervous

10 years ago

Let us know how it goes!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: I'm glad to hear that your doctor wasn't too concerned, but still ordered another u/s to make sure. Let us know how your u/s goes.

Jay: keep us posted on your results.

AFM: I went to a new doc on Monday and I am officially done with TTC for #2. I will be getting an HSG test sometime around the end of April beginning of May to see if my tubes are blocked, but either way I would have to move on to a REI. I only have two options left and they are dependent on the results of the HSG test. If my tubes are clear then I would have to move on to injections. If my tubes are blocked I would have to move on to IVF. Either way we would be moving into some pretty expensive options. I'm getting ready to turn 37 and DH is getting ready to turn 47, so we are finished. I'm still having the HSG to check for tube blockage as it may be related to pains that I've been having.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo