Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

I totally caved and took a Walmart cheapie this morning and it was as negative as you could possibly get. It really didn't surprise me, but you all know how it is, you just really hope you will be surprised with a second line. I will test again in a few days, but I don't have much hope. I feel really good, so I think everything that I have been feeling was due to my cold and then high progesterone. Blah! My DH wants to take next month off with the holidays coming up. I think I will let him think we are taking a month off but keep trying.

Dbjohnson: hang in there. I'm praying everything settles down for you, so that you can enjoy this and not dread every time you go to the bathroom.

Zuberi: well if the OPK was iffy then hopefully you will get a really good + soon.

Amanda: let us know when you start testing!

brandilee: Welcome! Keep us posted on you and like some of the other ladies said, tell us a little about yourself.

10 years ago

Zuberi: I can always count on you for the tough love, thank you. I know I need to stop stressing and whining... It is just so hard. When I was preg with my DS I was a bank manager, so I didn't have time to think. Now that I am a SAHM, I am left with more time to let my mind wander and make me crazy.

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: I'm sorry everything seems so out of your control. I wish this could just be enjoyable for you but Zuberi is right, everyday is a day closer!

Skarcm: It is disappointing but don't count yourself out yet since you don't really know for sure when you O'd.

Zuberi: what CD are you? hope you O soon! I feel great. Better now than I did in the first half of my cycle that's for sure!

I am having some mild cramping and I am extremely hungry and moody. I think these are all progesterone caused. One more thing though, I have been wanting spicy food.. the spicier the better. I feel like if it's not spicy it has no flavor... it's really odd. Normally I like things a little hot but not too much or too often.. now I can't get enough! I'm hoping this is a good sign since with DD I wanted sour stuff so bad I cut up lemons and limes and carried them around in Ziploc bags with me to eat in the beginning of the pregnancy..It's just weird lol I hope these cravings are a good sign!

10 years ago • Post starter

Update: took another opk with afternoon urine and it was positive.

10 years ago

Zuberi: Hooray for the positive!!!

Amanda: keeping my fingers crossed that the spicy food is a good sign!

10 years ago

Morning!

Zuberi - good news for you :-)

Dbjohnson - sounds v stressful for you. Fingers crossed for you. You may just be one that bleeds every month and that's normal

Brandilee - Welcome!!

Amanda - sounds good to me!!

8 DPO. I keep looking back at my last cycle which had symptoms galore. Not many this time around. This morning I nearly threw up though as I was really hungry. This happened a lot when I was pg for ds but it could be too early for that. Its a weird one! Bbs a bit sore but this was also the case last cycle.
I think I'll wait until Sat with some cheap 15 miu sensitive ones

X

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Mrspearson: I'm hoping your sickness is a good sign for you. Good luck and let us know when you test.

10 years ago

Good Morning!

Mrspearson: I never had morning sickness (or any type of nausea) with DS... But this time around at 8 DPO I felt that same why, if I didn't eat I felt like I was going to throw up! I got my first very faint positive that night! Good luck! I'll keep my fx for you!

Skarcm: how are you doing?

AFM: 5w1d, just waiting for my u/s on Friday. Then we fly to KC on Monday for 10 days. Have any of you flown during your pregnancy? Especially in the first trimester?

10 years ago

I'm about to fly. Next week and I'll be 16 weeks. I've never heard anything terrible about flying pregnant. Later on, getting up to walk is important, but for now, don't stress about it!!

10 years ago

Dbjohnson: I am trying to hold out to test again, but I think I'm going to test tomorrow. I have some symptoms, but I haven't wanted to get my hopes up in case it is just progesterone related. I haven't even really talked to anyone about it (just logging it here and on FF) because I don't want to jinx myself. Totally absurd, I know, whatever I am, I am and telling anyone won't change that, but I can't help it. I will let you know how my test turns out tomorrow.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo