Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Zuberi: I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get your BFP this morning.. I was really hoping for it. However, please try not to take it too hard it doesn't mean that you aren't pregnant. Implantation could have occured later and the hcg hasn't built up enough to be in your urine yet. One of my employees didn't test positive with one of her boys until over a week after her missed period. She said she spend so much money in pregnancy tests that it was unreal.

We have all said multiple times that it is not over until AF shows her ugly face.. remember this ladies! We aren't going to give up on our BFP until we have to.

AFM: just got out of bed so no news yet.

Have a good day!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Zuberi_Baby2013 sorry hun u didnt get ur bfp give it some time like amanda said i know the feeling oh so much member my other post hun dnt beat urself up i am sure i will be devestated to but we are not out till that witch shows her ugly face

@amanda good morning luv how are u

AFM lol same i only been up for 51 min nothing for me no symotoms at all yesterday night omg so gassy and i even went off on dh and had a momment where i cried myself to sleep dh was like omg that only could mean one thing if u are crying like that i was like shut it i am still tp watching and confusing myself sad face. i hate this feeling of unknown and not being able to test.

11 years ago

Hey ladies.

I know you two are right,...... I was just hoping for at least a faint +. At least then i would have something to look forward to. (the line getting darker) .
I know i still have one or two more days before af but the wait is killing me!

Thank you two so much for the encouragement. At least i had fun Bding this am before af comes (if she does). My bbs usually hurt so bad and im pms so my dh doesn't even bother me with trying.

Check in later.

11 years ago

Zuberi_Baby2013 so your boobs dnt hurt they usually do... one way to stay positve is knowing u can test i cant test i have to get blood work day of missed period becaue of my trigger shot so ur not alone i am there with u waiting and praying tp checking because even if i test i will get a postive question is WILL IT BE A TRUE BFP OR FALSE fact is FALSE POSTIVE another one at least u know if ur symptoms are true as for me I DNT KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL OR fake babe so smile keep pushing and remember lets own it luv WE ARE PREGERS THIS IS ARE MONTH the month of the irish the LUCKY woohoo

11 years ago

Dbjohnson: Is it just light spotting or for sure AF? Sorry to hear it if it is her. You haven't been trying too long though so there's still plenty of time. If we got everything we wanted right when we wanted it we wouldn't appreciate anything.. that's the way I look at it anyways.

Topowifey: yes, I can't imagine not knowing if symptoms are true or not. It would drive me crazy.. symptoms drive me crazy anyways. If it makes you feel better I can't test either.. well I could but it would do absolutely no good since I'm only 6 dpo now.

Zuberi: Hang in there and give it some time! Hope your day has gotten better.

AFM: Spent the day (so far) with the fam grocery shopping, out to eat, then to see a movie. Had a great time .. DD talks about babies constantly. I think she wants a baby just as much as I do. She points all babies out in the restaurant and store and talks about how there's a baby in her belly so cute! Now we are just waiting on the snow we are supposed to get anytime now. Anyways onto symptoms/signs.. nothing still. I feel like I might be getting tiny tiny cramps here and there but honestly don't know b/c they never get any stronger and are so on and off. No more weird CM so far today but only checked once.

Hey ladies.
Don't think i have ever posted 3 times in one day.

Amanda: yes i am feeling better. Thank you soooo much.

Topowifey: yes, i usually have sore nipples starting on 8DPO. I never have backaches and i dont start cramping until the day of Af. I have been cramping now since like 5/6DPO, everyday. Somedays more often than others. The cramping has eased up but its still here. Off on on since late morning. Im doing the tp check....... Nothing so far. Sunday is my 25CD but im going to give it until Monday. Sometimes i have a 26 day cycle. So i guess Tuesday will be the true test day.

Dbjohnson: how are you?

11 years ago

Hi I have a little boy who is two and am looking to start work on baby number 2! I had he IUD too but took it out a little while ago. I had a miscarraige before number one so keeping everything crossed things go well, happy to be a buddy :0

269 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

hi ladies feeling bummed boobs started hurting 9dpo which is not normal they should of been hurting a week and a half ago like 3dpo as they usually do before af arrives not 2 days before af idk whats going on i am so confused. nasueas feels like it is getting worse cnt test becuase of trigger shot waiting and confused. wish i new what was going on with dd no sore boobs at all and implantion bleeding idk whats going on i feel iui failed so disappointed and sad,

11 years ago

Welcome tanialnz! Tell us a bit about yourself and your ttc journey.

Topowfiey: Why are you feeling so down hun? Things that are not normal to your usual cycles are generally good things not bad. Why do you feel like iui failed? Only 30% of women have implantation bleeding.. it's not even close to a sure thing. I didn't have it with either of my pregnancies so don't rely on that to give you hope. How many dpo are you now? Do you get your blood test on Wednesday?

AFM: backache today.. I don't think it has anything to do with cycle.. I think it's just chronic lol Boobs seem sore on and off today but nothing serious and they aren't tender. Been sleeping really well the last week for some reason. Twice this week I slept through my first alarm long enough for it to shut off then almost five minutes of the second alarm before I knew what was going on but I don't feel extra tired so I don't know what that was about. Also been having really odd dreams and a few dreams that we are having twins... odd but nothing of certainty ..of course lol

How's everyone else feeling?

Dbjohnson where are you?!?

Hey Ladies,

Welcome tanialz..... we look forward to being on this journey with you.

Amanda : wow im getting excited for you!!!!! Im sending lots and lots of baby dust your way!!! Im glad your body is at least doing something.

Topowifey: You are going to be just fine..... when do you do your blood test?

Dbjohnson: Im going to ask the same question as Amanda did .....Where are you ? you are MIA.

AFM: No AF yet. Sharp shooting pains going thru my right breast and i can see the viens in my chest and breast which is really diff because i have coco colored skin. My throat is sore too. ......Im still having cramps off and on but more off than on,

Hope you all are having a GREAT SUNDAY!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo