Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1091 - 1100 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies: How is everyone doing? Anything new?

10 years ago

Hey, I have two appointments with my gynocologist and general physician tuesday. I'm praying I get some answers

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Jay: Praying that you get some much needed info from your doctors. Let us know how it all goes.

Zuberi: How are you doing? Are you getting close to testing yet?

AFM: DH is post surgery 2 weeks and we got in some BD'ing and I have noticed a change in his stuff. I'm thinking part of the reason we haven't had much success is that he had something wrong which directly effected his swimmers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we have some success soon with him being healthier.

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

Sorry I have been MIA but I'm trying not to stress out this cycle.

Jay: I'm happy everything went great with your Dh. I'm praying one of his boys meet up with your egg really soon.

Skarcm: hi I'm doing well. I will be testing in the morning.

How are the rest of you guys doing?

Afm: I will be testing in the morning. I will update you guys on the results.

10 years ago

Hey guys so af arrived yesterday morning with a vengence at that :( a monyh late this is my second postpartum menstruel since I had my son almost 14 months ago. So I guess I can cancel the gyno appointment ? My husband is excited because we can try again, I'm just confused and hoping my cycle regulates

10 years ago

Good morning ladies ladies

Just a quick update. Tested this morning and it was negative. I thought feels like something at the 6/7 minute mark. But at the 10 minute mark it seemed to fade. I will keep testing until I get a true positive or af shows.
As far as symptoms go. Starting yesterday( I think it is worse this morning) my back os killing me. It feels like an backache with sporadic shooting pain. Which really reminds me of the back labor i had with my son.

Have a great day ladies!

10 years ago

Awesome, crossing my fingers for you

10 years ago

Happy Wednesday!

Update: 12dpo negative hpt. Temp still high (98.5) usually (98.2) around this day in my cycle. Back pain is almost gone. But still little sore. Nipples still sore. And I am still having af type cramps. But not as bad as the last three days. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I have a question....May be you ladies can help me. CDTP says I ovulated on cd11 because of bbt. But I didn't get a positive opk until cd12 So that would make me 10dpo instead of 12dpo. I'm so confused.

10 years ago

Hey ladies

I pray all is well with you guys.

Update 13dpo BFN this morning. I don't know what is going on with my body. If I us CTP o date I am 1 day late. I I use the positive opk than I am due to get af tomorrow. But there is no sign of her. My nipples aren't as sore as they were yesterday. And my back has stopped hurting. My temp dropped little this morning from 98.5 to 98.3 but my cover line is 97.6. I am so confused. Ohand the ccramps have almost stopped.

Have a great night ladies.

10 years ago

Zuberi: How are you doing? Have you tested again?

AFM: I think I ovulated. I thought it was a few days ago, but then yesterday my body just felt like it was happening. DH and I have been pretty active and even though he didn't feel very well I was able to BD last night. This afternoon I got the best looking EWCM that I've had since we have been TTC for #2. I'm hoping that is a good sign and that we finally catch the elusive egg.

I hope everyone is doing well.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo