Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Zuberi: Hoping for a good strong O for you and that all this new stuff that you are trying this cycle helps catch the elusive egg.

Dbjohnson: we did get some BDing a few times around when I think O might have happened.

Jay: good luck and let us know when you test again or if AF arrives.

AFM: I can't tell about symptoms. We just got hit with more snow. I've been the one shoveling the driveway (easy way to get good exercise) so I've been tired from that. I've also been irritable (probably because we have all been stuck in the house for way to long together, lol). I have had some weird bb pain off and on, but that is common for me after O. I'm not exactly sure when I did O. I have a couple of days that I think it could have been so I'm about 7dpo or a little less as of today. We will just see what next week brings. If I start having crazy symptoms I will test if not then I will wait to see if AF shows up.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Just checking in......

Skarcm: I hope it does too. Lol im looking forward to your bfp too.

Afm: I am 2dpo. I started the pineapple core last night. I will start the benadryl tommorow. Wish I was starting it today. It has been raining allnight here in California. .......and it's still raining. Im dropping the kids off and I am coming back and getting in bed. Lol

I will check on you guys later. Have a great day.

10 years ago

Hey ladies, no af as of yet

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Wish you ladies the best of luck and I hope to hear some good news soon!!

Can't wait for you to test with that digi Jay :-)

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

I'm so nervous but mentally prepared to keep trying

10 years ago

I was like that too. It helps!

10 years ago

Jay: have you tested again yet?

10 years ago

Oh yea Jay, it has been a few days. Hope you get a BFP!!

There is so much to consider in my ttc journey. It's so crazy. I've read that it's best for a girl to be conceived in an acidic environment and a boy in an alkaline environment. I know I'm pretty acidic. I can't help to think maybe that had something to do with my MC :-/

I think I'm moving in Aug or Sept and a part of me wants to wait to ttc, but then again I don't. So confusing!

10 years ago

Day 20 no af as of yet, still getting bfn. This was my first cycle since giving birth last year and I breastfeed my cycles have always been perfect every 28 days but it has changed. Still a little hopeful I a tiny bean can be lingering

10 years ago

Jay: Sorry to hear that you are still seeing BFN's.

Zuberi: you have been quiet. How are things going? Are you getting closer to testing?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo