Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!

topowifey: I have also read (from quite a few very reliable sources) that creamy CM is a sign of pregnancy but, once again it is not 100% certain either. Glad I could make you feel better!

AFM: Today is just another day. CM is sticky and no symptoms. Still researching to try to pinpoint what day I for sure O'd. No new news on that part either. I'm going to say today is 4-5 dpo.

Anyone else feel like this month is just dragging on?

Hope the evil witch didn't get anyone this morning!

Can't wait to hear about some s!

11 years ago • Post starter

Dbjohnson: must have been in the middle of my post when you posted! Don't be too hard on yourself... just remember if it is above the coverline and is nowhere to be seen then you are still in the clear! They always say to focus on the big picture not just the little ups and downs in temps.. .15 is barely anything.. It doesn't always just continuously go up. I'm going to try taking a look at your chart just for reference for myself. Also thanks for the advice. That's the date I'm going off as b/c the only other symptom I had was pain that felt like O pain on left side but CM was dried up for 2 days when that happened.. who knows. You are definitely right about there being SO much info out there it'd make you go insane. I think the research is actually making me crazier instead of easing any worrying lol

Hi ladies!! I totally had a post yesterday and it is nowhere to be found! Since unusually post from my phone, I probably didn't submit it correctly! So, sorry its been so long!!!

Db, sorry your sweet boy is sick. My oldest hasn't been feeling great either ! Hope he's well soon! I'm sure he is getting lots of TLC from momma!! :) don't fret over your BFN. Remember, I tested at 12dpo with a BFN too. It took AF to be 2 days late before my BFP!! You still have time.

Zuberi, I really hop you get to surprise your hubby wih that BFP!! What a cute idea you have! So creative!! Your symptoms sound promising. My hubby is a boob man too!! Loves them. :) they hurt tho so he has to lay off for a while.

Topo, I had really creamy CM before my BFP too. So much that I kept think AF had showed up and I woul rush to the bathroom just to find a lot of creamy CM!! Fingers crossed that means a BFP!!!

Amanda, hoping you get something soon!! BFP or AF. The wait is killer!!! And it's fun to BD just because!!! Lol hubby and I have since my BFP and its much more fun when it's not to get knocked up!!' Lol.

AFM, still not a lot going on. I have my first appt April 11 and I get to see my sweet bebe. :) not a lot of change in symptoms. My boobs hurt and I'm tired. I feel full all the time. Oh, and I broke down and cried in the drop off line at my sons school! Lol. Other than that just dreaming about meeting little bebe. :) no major plans for the weekend. Teeball practice, grocery shopping, maybe a movie. That's about it!!! Hope you all are well!!!

11 years ago

@SMP511 thanks luv for sharing your experiance cant wait till u see ur lil bean

@amandalg12 let us know when u find out so ur confused on the day u od so u dnt know what dpo u are thats the good thing about my iui i guess then again i could o 12 hr or 36 hrs i think i read so im kinda in the air myslef lol thank you for the whole encourgaement i was so sad yesterday

@dpjohnson no pitty for u member we are all pregers until AF so like i heard cant remember where let that b fly over all our houses and leave us alone. well being that i had implantation before i know not every pregers is suppose to be the same but i was just thinking it might be again a sign but idk thanks for ur possitivity i need that alot ladies.

AFM ladies weird so for like 45 min i was having almost like pms cramps and i thought i had started when to check tp and nothing takign a long ( sighh breath) of relief omg i am so nervous ladies i so dnt want to disappoint dh he said he is not liking to have to masterbate in a cup he feels it is tramatizing to a person lol and plus we are so out of money till next yr so that will mean i will be out till next yr sad face but plz pray for me ladies as i do for you all postive thougths i have to be pregers i have to have done it this time. doc said there is no way to find out if my tubes are acturally working until i get a bfp member doc said my right overy during hsg didnt show the dye come out but could of been spasum left one looked good but is not sure until i get a bfp plus i have the scar tissue on uterus.

11 years ago

good morning ladies,

Dbjohnson: I pray your baby is feeling better. I know how hard it can be on a mommy. have you tested again? have you had any more symptoms? I'm praying that we get our bfp!

Topowifey: hang in there girl! we are all rooting for you.

SMP: thanks for checking in. I'm glad everything is going well for you and your little bean.

Amanda: thanks for the positive vibes. I really need them.

AFM: this has been a very weird cycle. I think I nd to be on the crazy pl

11 years ago

sorry. I wasn't finished and my phone posted the message lol

anyway, I feel like I need to be on the crazy bus. okay here we go......
WARNING LONG GRAPHIC POST!!!!
yesterday I must have peed like a racehorse. I know I went to the bathroom 50 times slight exaggeration of course lol. Ford dinner I cooked chicken, steamed cabbage, mac and cheese, and bread. but I ate oatmeal and bananas for dinner. the thing is I don't like oatmeal. moving on to this morning.... my temp was the same as yesterday 98.3 still elevated. when I woke up this morning it felt like I had a bomb it in the back of my throat. but it never made it to my mouth. Then after i took my vitamins the same ting happened again. Idk weird. when i got up to use the bathroom thru the night and this am my back hurt. Felt like I had a kidney infection kind of a hurt. Just when i move.a certain way. I also woke up with a slight headache. I got dressed and went to the gym to work out and i got so lightheaded while i was bending over on the shower washing my legs. I didnt want to think to much about it so...... on the way home a got really lightheaded while i wss driving. O couldn't tell if i.was lightheaded or dizzy. Im telling you guys my body is taking me thru some changes. I can't really tell if my nipples are getting sore or not. My dh tryed to have sex again this am and he kinda sucked on them and they were a little sensitive.... but not really when i just feel them.

I trust you guys opinions so do you all think i have lost my mind. Of by the way, im going to test in the am after i temp in hopes that i can surprise my dh at dinner with a + hpt.

Check on you guys later.

11 years ago

Zuberi: It honestly sounds like you will be getting your BFP very very soon! Hopefully in the morning!! So excited for you!

SMP: Thanks for the wishes.. I'm hoping for something too.. anything at this point. I'm happy you will get to see your little one soon! I hope the weeks pass fast so you can have your ultrasound! Keep us updated!

Topowifey: maybe implantation pain?! I sure hope so! We will know where we all stand within the next week! You're getting a blood test the 27th? Is that right?

AFM: Weirdo CM late this morning and this afternoon! Thick white creamy CM that is slightly stretchy (stretches an inch at most). And there's a fairly large amount of it. Enough to make me feel super wet and slightly uncomfortable. Keep checking for AF but nothing so far. Also uterus is slightly tender if you push on lower abdomen.... yes i know that's pretty nit-picky and slight lower backache but that could be from standing on concrete all day in my "cute" shoes instead of my tennis shoes lol

sorry ladies all the typos and wrong words in the wrong place was because i spoke the measage and my phone typed it. I hope you guys got the gist of what i was trying to say but i have to make one correction. it was vomit in the back ok my throat not a bomb. I didn't proofread the lost before i sent it.

Amanda i really hope so. I dont see any sign of af yet. And the cramping has gotten less. fewer times and less intense.

Im dying to hear something from Dbjohnson. I'm waiting for her BFP announcement.

Check in later.

11 years ago

I think you all are stuck with me another month... PMS cramps today and heavy spotting... I usually have a 14 day lutual phase, and I'm only on day 12. The body is a mystery!

@zuberi, it really sounds like something is going on with you. I'm so excited to hear about your BFP tomorrow!

Don't really feel like talking too much, kinda bummed out for now...

11 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Just a update post... BFN this am. I guess i really am crazy. Temp went from 98.3 to 98.2 also. Guess AF is on her way. She should be here Monday......Tuesday at the latest. Cramping is so light i can hardly feel it.
no period pimple, and still no sore nipples. Im do disappointed. Oh well, I guess we will be on to the next cycle. Im not going to test again unless i am at least a week late.

Hope you guys enjoy your weekend. Im depressed so i prob want post anymore symptoms, but i will let you know when AF arives. Have a good one.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo