Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

@amanda lovie.. i am trying not to stress and relax to even though i know how hard it is to lol dispite what we tell eachother or ourselfs im so not a lil ray of sunshine this morning.
@dbjohnson welcome so r u trying natural is everything okay in there have u checked since iud was removed what have been your obsticals besides the premature labor last time.

11 years ago

We tried on our own for 12 months, when trying for our son. It was at my first fertility appointment that my OB told me I was perfectly healthy and probably pregnant already. I laughed at him because we were trying hard for a year and nothing. The month before my appointment I had basically given up hope, and told myself I needed fertility treatments to get knocked up. Low and behold, two days after my doctors appt I got a positive on a hpt. I laughed so hard! He still jokes with me that he is magic, all he has to do is look at a woman's chart and BAM! she is pregnant.

No real obstacles yet, this is only our third cycle TTC. Both my hubs and I have been taking royal jelly with bee pollen to strengthen the egg and sperm, but doing everything else naturally.

This is he hardest part for me... Before ovulation I get to do ovulation tests, and now I have to wait until I can take a hpt.... I just feel the urge to pee on something! Sorry, that may be a little TMI for you ladies :-)

11 years ago

@dbjohnson royal jelly with bee pollen what is that where can i get that from i am in cali where are u in what state. i am just taking regular vitamins prenatal and follic acid husband regular vitaims and follic acid idk does anyone know if follic acid is good for men sperms

11 years ago

Welcome dbjohnson! If you've read our posts you know that I had the mirena iud removed in November and we didn't start trying until January.. so we have that in common!
The TWW is a killer! It goes by slower than any other part of the month. That's funny about your dr... sometimes it happens when we least expect it.
Also don't worry about TMI.. you feeling the urge to pee on a something is very mild compared to some of the stuff we share lol
Hoping for a BFP and a full term pregnancy for you!!
And I hope that this cycle goes fast for all of us!

11 years ago • Post starter

@topowifey: Royal jelly is something bees feed to the queen and larvae to make the babies strong. You can google it to find out more. Besides helping with fertility, people take it to boost immunity. I found it at Whole Foods, but I'm sure you could get it at any health food store or online. I am also taking a prenatal and a DHA supplement.

@amanda: the fact that you had Mirena and removed about the same time as i did is why I started reading. I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, so while I'm busy I still have a lot of time to think. Sometimes I wish I was back at work, just to give me some distractions. Last month I was a POAS addict! Some days I tested 3-4 times! It is nuts, but I can't help myself when I'm home and the supplies are right there.

I'm in Oregon, so I am a west coast girl, but my husband's family is in Missouri. So I have a little in common with all of you!

I feel my DH and I timed our BDing well this cycle, so it is just a waiting game now!

11 years ago

@dbjohnson lol i am in cali not misorri thats amanda lol lucky girl in the cold while i am here in this heat wave. wow i am going to google it if i started it today and have iui thursday friday do u think it will work lol i am going to the store today gonna try vitamin world u think they will have it or should i go to whole foods u girls are making me feel left out lol not a mirana girl but i am a paraguard girl i had my iud removed Sept 2011 been ttc since then its been a long road and i am almost all drained out financially and mentally

11 years ago

@topowifey: I can't even imagine what you have gone through. That is a long time to be TTC! However, I'm sure it will be worth it in the end, when you have a beautiful little one in your arms! I'm not sure if royal jelly will work that quickly, but it can't hurt. I'm not quite sure how an iui works, has your husband already given a sample? If not, I would get him taking the royal jelly/bee pollen... Make those swimmers STRONG! Whole Foods sells the royal jelly/bee pollen in a honey mixture, so it tastes like strong honey. It was about $17, but even with my husband and I taking it everyday it has lasted over a month.

GL, let me know if you have any other questions

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Amanda: I am so proud of you. You are being very strong when it comes to taking a break from the tempting and POS. I dont know if I could have resisted. I cant wait until you get AF so you can start trying again. If I get a + or not I am going to still be here for you until you get yours. I appreciate you and I value your opinion. Besides who else can I talk to with out worrying about the "TMI" lol. Hope you are staying warm. I have a question.... How long does your OPK stay +?

Topowifey: How are you enjoying this weather we are having. It was a nice day here in the bay area. Im hoping all is going well for you. Looking forward to hearing your good news on Fri.

AFM: Well....... Ladies I got my BD on today!!! lol it was good! lol My OPK was still a very dark +. Oh, and my temp went fro 97.0 to 97.4 this am. Hopefully we can BD again in the am and that will cover the day before the O, the O and the day after O. Then we are on the TWW.

11 years ago

Dbjohnson: Welcome to the board/fourm. Just incase you missed it...... there is no TMI on the forum. You are free to say what ever is on your mind. And we are almost on the same DPO. However my ticker is wrong. It says that I am 2DPO but acutally I O today so my TWW doesn't start until tommorow. But I will be testing around the same time as you. Hope you enjoy your time here with us. We are here for you if and when you want to vent or just share how your day went.

11 years ago

@Zuberi: Thanks! I already feel welcome. I've just found this forum today, but I read the whole thing... So I feel like I know you guys already! Please feel free to ask me anything.

My cycle has been a little screwy since having my IUD pulled, but I think I am back on track. Hoping this is our month!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo