Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Hey just checking in! We have a lot going on today wedding, car show, gymnastic performance and carnival tonight so I will be gone until tomorrow!

Zuberi: I figured out how to look at all your hpt images.. definitely getting darker! Have you tested today?

AFM: CM is watery this morning! That's all :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi all,
how is everyone doing? We had a disastrous day yesterday!! Thought I would tell you all about it. It's my hubby's Birthday today so in my wisdom I decided to buy him a mandolin (he's a chef), anyway I decided I would give it a try and managed to slice3 a large section of my thumb off! Few hours later after waiting at the hospital it's still bleeding like crazy. We got it wrapped up but have to go back in today to get it checked!
Then this morning after going to the toilet I had some bright red spotting, I'm keeping optimistic as I know either way there is nothing I can do to change any outcome.
Will just have to wait and see, although I will mention it when I go back in today. I was seriously considering seeing a psychic, to see if they could tell me the outcome lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok,l and am still keeping fingers crossed for lot's of BFP's!

Oh and I'm in New Zealand :0)
Tania

938 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I pray you guys are having a great weekend! Thank you for looking at my pic and commenting.

Amanda: Hi, I have been looking for you on line but I guess I keep missing you. Yes you know I tested this am ( and after noon) It looks the same as yesterday no darker/lighter. I have been testing so much until my dh told me to only do it every other day. But even he said he could see the progression ( which is saying a lot!) I forgot to tell you on the last post that I was glad you had a great weekend! You will probably get preg, in a few days! So keep up the . My money is on you this month!

Dbjohnson: How are you???

Tania: I'm glad you are ok. You need to leave the cooking to your DH. You just enjoy what ever it is that he has prepared!

AFM: I tested again this am and after noon. The bleeding has turned into spotting. I will see the Dr. on Tuesday (hopefully) so I will post when I get some results. One of the boys had a baseball game today so I am soooo tired. But I will check back in with you guys after you post.

10 years ago

Good Morning!

Tanialnz: I cut off the tip of my middle finger with a mandolin in May 2012. After an hour of continuous bleeding, my DH took me to he ER. There wasn't a lot they could do for me, just clean it up and gave me some pain meds. I wasn't TTC at the time, so I was able to take the medication. It was so painful, I couldn't imagine not having meds... How are you doing? Btw! I'm in Portland, Oregon.

SandraK: wow! The heartbeat! That is so exciting! I never had morning sickness, so I don't have any suggestions for you. Did you get sick with your girls? I've heard m/s normally goes away at the end of the first trimester, so you are getting close

Zuberi: how are you doing? Has the bleeding stopped? I'm sure everything is going to be okay!

Amanda: have you gotten a positive opk yet?

AFM: both FF and CTP decided I am 3 DPO today... Let the waiting game begin! DH and I BD on two days and one day before O... He drank two bottles of wine on O day and wasn't good for anything but loud, obnoxious snoring... We used Preseed and Softcups each time, so we will see. You all know I am not a symptom tracker, but I've been having O like twinges on both sides O-day-DPO 2 and my boobs have been more sore than they have been in months. I know my body is going through a ton of changes with all the events that took place, but this is crazy! I hope I didn't ovulate on both sides, twins with a two year old might be more than I can handle!

Hope you all are well. I can't wait to hear all the positive exciting updates!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm back; things are FINALLY slowing down. My sister had a miscarriage at 11 weeks last week; the ultrasound showed no heartbeat - that mixed with other health issues and needing blood transfusions and so many other things done- meant I was a busy aunt!

I'm so behind so I will just comment on what I've gathered the past few days of reading everyones updates!

z- I'm praying for you! I hope it was just spotting; but like you said whatever it is you can't really control it so just enjoy it and soak it in, but be cautious to get your heart into it (though that is SO hard believe me I understand)

amanda- did you test yet or WHAT!?!? I'm so rooting for you this cycle!

dbjohnson- how are you feeling? You O'd this week so here starts your TTW right??

Sandra- Girl how are you feeling?!?! More weeks are passing you by! :) I'm am thrilled you are still around to chat!

tanialnz - how are you feeling?? I always tell my prego friends to enjoy it! no used being nervous; if you see a positive it's positive! and if something (*praying it doesn't*) happens it would happen whether you worried or not so take care of yourself!

AFM- Whew. Like I said above ever since my chemical life has been SO NUTS! DH and I didn't really put effort into this month, with the new job, locating a house, preparing for vacation, and with last months loss we kinda just gave it a break this month. We plan to start REALLY trying once we relocate. I'm supposed to O next weekend (I got my period 5 days earlier this month whats up with that) but we will be on vacation with LOTS of family members so bedding and predicting when I will be wont be possible. So you guys can prob count me out this month. I'm actually ok with it! I just started last week a diet and I'd really like to lose about 15 lbs before end of july. So I have that goal and maybe start off this pregnancy back to pre baby weight. I plan to still update and talk this upcoming month cause who knows, I mean all it takes it one time right? So it's always possible we will get prego at anytime! But I plan to come home from our temporary move def being pregnant! So it's serious business once all this stress is over with ! LOL

10 years ago

Hey!

Momma_C: Happy to see you back here! Hopefully everything will slow down for you soon and I'm so sorry to hear about your sister's miscarriage. That's so hard especially that far along. So you found a house? Are you excited about the move?

Dbjohnson: No, I haven't gotten a pos opk yet :( I agree about the twins thing.. my daughter is 3 1/2 and I don't know how I would handle it either but children are always blessings even if they come more than one at a time! lol

Zuberi: I have been looking for you as well... we must be missing one another. Thanks for all your positivity. I'm really hoping this is my month as well. Has your bleeding stopped? Are you still planning on seeing the dr. tomorrow (Tues)? I think testing makes us crazy. It's like if we have one test in the house we have to use it Your DH should take them from you and only give you one every other day.. or maybe not.. I don't want you to hurt him

tanialnz: Has your bleeding stopped? I hope your finger is feeling better.

SandraK: One of my best friends (who just had her baby.. an adorable little boy she named Jack) had a lot of morning sickness and she said the popsicles were her saving grace. Not the ones in plastic tubes but the other ones. It's worth a try especially since this is the warmest time of the year!

AFM: I feel like I may never O. I am still having creamy CM and no pos opk yet My temps have been really steady. The only sign I'm having is my nipples are larger. You all may remember me wondering about this the last couple months. I've decided it happens right around O time so I'm hoping that this means O is right around the corner

Hi Ladies

Amanda: lol you are too funny. But you are right....that would not be a good idea, and I think he knows it! Yep I think your going to O with in the next couple of days so... put your baby dancing clothes on or should I say get ready to take them off ( lol ) either way make it happen.

Update: My Dr doesn't usually see you unless you are at least 6 weeks. So her giving me an appointment at 5 weeks 3 days was to best that they could do. She is adding a few more tests to the visit. (smh) but I like her she is a good Dr. ( the nurse said as long as my tests are getting darker and I have not had any really bad pains I should be fine. If I start to have heavy bleeding and sharp pain to go to the ER (duhhhh) lol. So now I have to wait until Friday at 9:00 am to find out what's going on with me.
My mother-in-law and 4 of her grandchildren are coming into town on Thursday and all of them are staying here at our house. My step daughter is having her 6th birthday party on Saturday so I am going to be really busy this weekend. But I will post after my appointment (even if I have to go in the bathroom with my phone to do it). I look forward to reading you guys post everyday (even if I don't post myself).

You guys stay positive! Talk to you soon....

10 years ago

Hey ladies! So completely off subject but thought you all might be able to help! DH and I are planning a vaca for our anniversary next month.. any suggestions?

I live in California. I love Santa Barbara.

10 years ago

Hi everyone,
Things not looking too good here, I have a really bad stomach ache and have had some more bleeding. Managed to get in for a scan in an hour so will have to wait and see what happens yhere. I actually allowed myself to start feeling excited last night :0 (
Anyway hope everyone else is doing ok.
will update you when I know more
Tania

356 / 6000 Emojis

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo