Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Happy Monday Ladies!

I can't believe the weekend is over already, it always seems to fly by! I am going to warn you... If you hate people bragging about themselves, skip to the next paragraph I am SO proud of myself right now, and super tired and sore. This is weird because normally I am not sore or tired after a long run, I know that might not make sense, but I train very carefully to just push myself a little at a time. I hate being stiff and sore, and now that I have a DS, I don't have time to sit on the side lines and nurse my wounds. Anyway... The race started at 7, and it was about 30 minutes away, so I had to get up at 5. I have a friend I have been running with, and she did this race with me. We did awesome. I had personal records at the 5k and the 10k distance (my Nike+ GPS told me). I ran 6.2 miles in 1:05:20! I was just hoping to come in under 1:10, so I was elated!!! That averages 10:33 per mile, which is awesome for me, I normally run 11 minute miles. The runner's high was so huge yesterday, I feel like I can conquer the world! Anyway... Back to what we normally talk about on here....

@MommaC: no, I haven't heard about pains like that, but it sounds promising I started temping a couple months ago to pinpoint ovulation. I think it has really helped, plus it gives me a "job" to do every morning. I think it makes the countdown process easier.

@Zuberi: I'm the same way about not telling my DH about some symptoms. Every month I picture telling him, and having him being surprised.i think this twinge/pain both you and MommaC had sounds promising! I really hope it's both of your months!

@LucasMommy: it sounds rough being in a country like Chile, but I am sure there are lots of benefits too! I've heard it is a beautiful country. I buy most of my TTC supplies online. I know a lot of the websites will ship internationally, some even for free. It might be something to look into, if you don't get your BFP this month.

@amanda: how are you? I'm thinking of Thursday as your "day of hope" because you and your doc are going to come up with an awesome plan

AFM: I'm DPO 7. I tested this morning, I know I know, it is way to early... BUT my temps are interesting. I am normally in the mid 97's and then maybe a day above 98. Well, I was 98.08 on DPO 4, then dipped to 97.83, then 97.89, and today back up to 98.08. I know it would be early for an implantation dip... but I am having a ton of creamy cm and am a lot more tired than normal. As you all can probably guess, it is too early to test and it is pretty white. However, my line-eye can kind of see a shadowy thing on it. I know I am over the edge, please don't make fun of me too much

On a side note... My DS, has not been so darling this week... He has made me doubt if I even could handle another one... Oh the joys of motherhood!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

11 years ago

Hey You Guys,

Lucusmomma; I was thinking the same thing that Dbjohnson said. The internet would be the best way to go. I have a question for you.....can you receive lit from the U.S. if someone mailed it to you? Or is it a tax on that also????

Dbjohnson: You did that girl! Im proud of you as well After I read your post I was like wow.... You have the right to brag on yourself.... As far as testing goes I totally understand. That's how the TWW is.

Momma: I am trying to wait at least until Thurs (11DPO) I noticed I did say try . I have some tests here in the house so we will see . I got another really bad cramp in my uterus today but it was in the center this time.

Amanda: I'm praying for you.

AFM: Like I said earlier waiting to test. The pain (cramp) I got earlier this morning was in the center below my belly button and radiated upward..... again it took my breath away.
I drink coffee almost everyday.( I know that is bad.... but, I haven't had any since Thurs.) so,.... I broke down and bought a cup this am. I let it sit until it got cold ( I kinda forgot about it) I like cold coffee too so it wasn't that big of a deal that it got cold. So when I took a big gulp of the coffee it made me very nauseous so much so I ran to the bathroom because it felt like I had to throw up. But I didn't. That's all the news I have for today at least so far

Hope you guys are having a happy Monday!

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes!

SandraK: I am not sure on the progesterone. I am hoping to get some enlightenment on the subject this week as well. Hopefully your doc knows what he's doing. It really sucks when you have to put your health and chances of a BFP in the hands of someone else b/c let's face it they can't even begin to imagine how important it is to us. Hope your tests come out good!

MommaC: I would definitely recommend temping.. it gives you such insight into what's going on in your cycle! Curious about your pains as well!

LucasMommy: Hey girl.. I'm so sorry to hear that your journey is turned out to be rather difficult. I can't believe that they tax books like that. I have the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book that I borrowed from a friend. It is great and if it was not a paper copy I would email it to you in a heartbeat. Also OPKs are great but definitely pricey even here in the US so my suggestion would be to do some research on basal body temperature and invest in a thermometer that reads to the tenth (98.7 not 98.75). If you have any questions a lot of us ladies use temping and can answer any questions you might have.. or at least try!

Zuberi: I can't wait to be back on the TTC journey with you all! I'm back in the mindset and know that I O this week so it's so hard not to BD b/c I feel like I'm wasting an opportunity.. however, I don't want to risk it again. So your pains are really odd.. hopefully odd in a good way! That is odd about the coffee making you sick. Don't feel too bad about drinking coffee.. they say 1-2 small cups a day is fine. Before trying to conceive I had a serious coffee problem (one pot to 1 1/2 pots a day) yes, I know I know haha So before we started TTC I weaned myself down then switched to half-caff. So now I drink 4 cups (4 cups on the coffee pot so like 2 normal-sized cups) a day and try not to drink any on the days that I don't work but it's a constant struggle lol But if you are pregnant and it makes you sick you won't have to worry about it lol

dbjohnson: I am thinking of Thursday as my "day of hope" as well. Thanks for thinking of me! Way to go on your race! That is amazing! You have every reason to be proud of yourself.. soak it up girl! That is truly impressive!! As I've said before that creamy discharge you are experiencing was my first sign of pregnancy both times and it was quite a lot so maybe this is it! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

AFM: Waiting for Thursday. It's killing me not to BD this week b/c I'm supposed to O around Thurs (conveniently enough). I just don't want to chance it again so I keep telling myself the wait will pay off but it's really difficult b/c I feel like I'm wasting an opportunity or a good egg. Anyways.. just playing the waiting game.. I am only on CD 11 But the month does seem to be going my fast so I can't complain too much. Just a little over 2 weeks and I can start my new cycle and start trying for a February baby!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies, Mondays are so hard to get on here! But I always read what everyone says!

Amanda- I will be praying and thinking of you on Thursday! Hopefully it's nothing major and you can just get back to it next month!

Z- I don't know what these pains are! So weird though...they just come whenever and they are piercing and sharp...I had one yesterday but not as severe as Sunday was...I hope its a good sign!

LucasMommy- I can't imagine living where you do that is sooo expensive! Could you order online??

dbjohnson- I admire you...honestly if I could just MAKE myself get up in the morning just for a bit of a jog/run like I used too I think I would be more confident and it would help with this ttc journey for number 2! My husband is a gym guy and goes every morning just for an hour or so and so finding the time to go myself is a little harder.

Sandra- I know it's late but I prob would insist to wait until at least day 7 just to make sure you give the implantation time...

AFM- I just had those sharp pains over the weekend and light cramping since..and a lot of back pain! I'm currently having a cramp on my left side as well that wont go away...Like I said I'm not trying to symptom spot and REALLY not trying to get my husbands hopes up cause he is more excited this month then I let on to be. I was trying to not test until tomorrow but he really wanted me to try this morning...so I did...at only 9 DPO and I got nothing...so I'll prob try tomorrow and thursday cause I have a 3 pack. I go to the Dr's on Thursday so that is when I will hopefully get the for sure answer. I just wish you could just know and not have to guess...I'm scared to test cause I'm afraid of the let-down. Which is kinda how I felt today even though I KNOW its so early to test.

Have a great day ladies!

11 years ago

Good Morning!

@Zuberi: I've heard the same thing as Amanda, 1-2 cups a day is okay. When I was preg with my DS, I just milked it down a lot, about half cup of coffee to half cup of milk. No one wants to be around me if I don't have any caffeine however, if it makes you sick, then I would stay away from it. The body is a miraculous thing that knows what it needs

@amamda: I'm glad you are focusing on the positive. The waiting game sucks for all of us. I'm glad you are still here for support, I really appreciate your point of view.

AFM: DPO 8... The creamy cm has gone away, but I have been having cramps on and off for the last few days. At first, I thought it just had something to do with my run. However, they still haven't gone away and I am realizing they were there before the run.

I'm feeling very overwhelmed the last few days... My house is a mess, I don't feel like I have enough activities for my DS, I'm too tired to make dinner or even a plan for dinner... I'm falling apart!

11 years ago

sorry for the double post..... computer froze

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Momma: I know what you mean by getting your hopes up. I couldn't wait any longer so I tested this morning too. And . I knew it was too early too but just like you I bought a 3 pk so I will probably not test again until Thursday. Then If I don't get a I will wait to see if shows. I she doesn't I will test a day later.

Dbjohnson: I think I'm going to try the half and half. I absolutely love coffee. I didn't have any this am but I will probably pick one up in the am on my way to the gym.

AFM: I broke down and tested this am. I was disappointed not to see a second line but no one was home but me so at least I didn't have to face my DH when I came out of the bathroom . I'm not going to give up until I see . But I she doesn't come until Dec 29, 2013 that will be fine with me
As far a symptoms today, It has been kind of weird. I didn't have any, or at least not yet. I have all so bee full of energy. Which I may pay for later on tonight.
I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

11 years ago

Good luck everyone, I'm out for this one but that's ok was only first try will just have to try harder next time lol!
Will keep my fingers crossed for everyone :0)

164 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

G'morning all you beautiful women!

Nothing new to report. Just chillin, DPO 9... Last night while sitting on the couch, I got a zing in my boobs. It was the weirdest sensation, and it was gone as fast as I could feel it.

It looks like it is going to rain today, so I am trying to come up with indoor activities for my little man. He seems to do better when we have a day filled with outings and activities. I just want to make sure he is getting enough stimulation... Here come the feelings of inadequacy...

I'm thinking bright pink lines for all of you!!!

11 years ago

Goodmorning ladies!

I finally was able to get a little breath to jump on here and say hello. It's been just one of those weeks! So, just checking in, and sounds like you all are doing well. Zuberi and djohnson, sounds like you have some promising symptoms too! Yay! Can't wait to hear more updates!

Thanks ladies too for all your advice/input about when to do the bloodwork for progesterone. I unfortunately can't temp because I still get up 1-2 times at night with little ones (a bad dream, having to pee, etc..), and my mornings too are not consistent with being awaken or getting up for them. So, I just do what I can and use the digital opk's. Those clearblue ones with the smile faces for a +. I'm able to use a packet of 20 over a 2-month time period, so it doesn't seem too bad with the $ part. I love the digital ones as it takes out the guessing for me, especially since I don't temp.

I'm able to watch the line darken/progress (once I take the stick out, and I can compare them over days) ,and it aligns right when I get my smile face +. I do have other physical symptoms like lots of EWCM, and feeling more "frisky" around those days. I really wish I could temp to be more accurate and to "know for sure" if I'm actually ovulating (and since I know the smile face +opk doesn't necssarily mean I ovulated that month, I get nervous if I am or not?). I sure hope so though!

Anyways, I'm getting the bloodwork done this Friday. I had a +opk last Thursday afternoon, and then Friday morning (smile faces), so hoping that is enough days from then to this Friday for accuracy to check my progesterone?

It's been quite busy around here, so it's actually been kind of nice this month as I haven't been able to be as in-tuned to the body. I have been disappointed and "thought" I was for sure pregnant so many months, so I'm trying my very best to not think about it this month. BUT... that isn't very easy for me!

DbJohnson, how old is your little one? Hope you can have fun in-doors due to the rain! Maybe some rounds of hide-n-seek, or turn on some music and run around to get his wiggles out, or build a fort with some sheets against a table/chairs, or if all else fails, give him some cups and spoons, and let him play wild in the bath!

Glad to hear from you all, and can't wait to hear some news of some this week or weekend from some of you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo