Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1111 - 1120 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Skarcm2010 Im sorry to hear that and im praying for your comfort and strength i know it wasnt easy coming to this decision.
welp my results were negative but realistically im probably 9 dpo so im hopeful af is five days late and i know i ovulated late so im back on the.waiting game. Hubby and i decided to not stress it and enjoy the process

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Jay: Thank you. Sorry your results were negative, but here's to hoping that it was just too early and you will get your BFP in a few days.

10 years ago

Hi ladies!! I know it has been months since I've been here and seven weeks since you guys have commented, but I still wanted to say hello just in case you all were still here. I'm back at ttc (I'm in my tww) so I'm praying for my rainbow!!

Hope you are all here and ok!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

9 years ago

I responded and it never went through smh, I'm good and I hope you are as well. I am currently 6 weeks 4 days pregnant :) I heard the heartbeat on Wednesday and I'm going to an ultrasound on Monday to confirm due date and proper placement

9 years ago

Yay!! That's fantastic!! Congrats :-) I can't wait to be pg again!!

9 years ago

Good luck on you tww, I hope this is the one that implants and sticks

9 years ago

Thanks!! I'm so nervous!!

9 years ago

Both nervous and excited I'm sure

9 years ago

Are any of you ladies still here? I'm finally temping this cycle. I'm CD 10 and still not fertile according to my CM. I'll still be BDing EOD beginning today so DH doesn't have to wait anymore, lol. I was trying to hold off until I had watery or EWCM. Oh well!!

I hope you are all doing well!!

9 years ago

Good luck this cycle, I'm still here 10 weeks Sunday. Hoping this is your month.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo