Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

Mewling: awwwwww I'm sorry you are sick. But on the other hand I'm so excited for you! Hang in there.

10 years ago

@zuberi: I have no idea what that is about. I hope it goes up tomorrow

10 years ago

Hey girls,

Busy morning, so just a quick update. Cd 19/DPO 3... FF gave me a coverline today. I don't know why that makes me feel better, but it does. My temp went up again this morning. Officially in the TWW.... Hopefully time passes quickly.

Hope you all are well!

10 years ago

Zuberi: idk what could be going on with your temps. Did it go up this morning? Also, I usually have 2-3 days worth of positive opks.. idk why that is but I have read time and time again to go with the first one and BD until you get thermal shift (obviously lol)

Dbjohnson: TWW! woohoo! hopefully it goes by fast

Mewlingstork: thanks for checking in! Let us know how your ultrasound goes!

Skarcm: is 16 a good measurement for follicles? I'm curious to see what your progesterone test results are. I really really think progesterone is my problem so I am interested to hear your number and what your doc has to say about it..so be sure to get the complete explanation (for me :) )

AFM: CD 7 for me! I'm just so excited to have a CD again! We will not be trying this cycle b/c I really don't want to get pregnant and miscarry again b/c of the emotional and physical toll it takes on me and I really don't want to have to push my blood tests back further b/c you have to have a less than 5 hcg for a month before blood tests so at this rate if I were to get pregnant I'd be at least a month behind if not more depending on how long I was able to carry the baby. At this rate I will have waited for 10 weeks after my D&C to see my dr and I'm not messing it up now!

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies

Dbjohnson: welcome to the TWW LOL

Amanda: I think it's a good idea to wait. Sothe next preg will be a sucessful/healthy one. Hopefully this month will pass quickly.

Afm: I am officially 6dpo. Temp went from 97.9, 97.9, 98.1 to 98.3 this am. So they are going up. I just pray they stay up snd we get a bfp this cycle. I don't want to s/s but I was having hot flashes to the point of sweating off and on from yhe after noon to the early evening. I have also been having mild crampssince 1dpo. I don't know. ....... well, I hope you guys have a great weekend!

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

Just a quick question... I'm having some cm, it is sticky and cream. On my chart should I list it as creamy or sticky? I know this might seem stupid and gross, but I don't know what to do.

Happy weekend!

10 years ago

I just found this blog through Pinterest, I was looking up homemade lotion bars! However, I looked her list of other articles and saw this...

http://wellnessmama.com/1326/how-to-get-pregnant-naturally/

Super interesting! Just thought I'd share with you...

10 years ago

Okay... I am sorry I am posting like crazy... Lots going on.

So, today is DPO 5... Yesterday my temp was 97.86, down from 98.01 the day before. I figured that was a normal fluctuation. Today my temp is down to 97.48!!! What is that about? Zuberi, I know your's went down too, but this is below my coverline... I am super nervous.

Okay, I promise I won't post until someone else does

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Dbjohnson: about the cm..... I've had that issue also. I logged mine as sticky. Just because it usually turns sticky before it becomes creamy. (Mine does anyway)
Temp......you know I googled that like crazy lol. I read its normal to have temp fluctuations in the beginning of your cycle. It is just a second estogen surge.
You are ok. Nothing to worry about.
Now the door has been opened for you to post again. Lol

How is everyone else?

Afm: I was sick yesterday. I had a headache that would not go way and my lunch made me throw up. (YUKE!!) This am I woke up with a sore throat and the same headache I went to sleep with. (Light but there) I don't think its Ss ofbeing pregnant bbecause my dd is sick and she has been sleeping with us. I think I have gotten her bug. Anyway CTP has me at 7dpo so it's way to early toget a (good) +hpt one that you don't have to squint to see.lol so I'm going to try to wwait until monday to test.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! !!!

10 years ago

Hey!

Dbjohnson: I agree with Zuberi about the CM. I'd go with sticky if it's sticky at all. How was your temp this morning? I'm sure temps fluctuate quite a bit but I don't think it's supposed to go below the coverline. It might have just been off one day.. I really have no idea lol

Zuberi: Testing tomorrow?!? Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you start feeling better now.

AFM: I told you all how excited I was to have AF back well....I had 2 days of nothing then while standing at a restaurant on Friday evening there was a gush and blood filled the panty liner I was wearing just to be on the safe side b/c I had been cramping again. Since then I've been spotting. Not much but still spotting. Zuberi, did you have this with your first AF? I hope it's gone soon mainly just b/c it has me a little concerned. It's not really inconvenient b/c it isn't much and I'm not TTC at the moment.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo