Community post

Discussion

CD 1..TTC Baby #2 and need buddies!!

View Full Post

I have a 3 year old little girl. I had the mirena iud removed in November and my husband and I decided to wait until after the first of the year to start ttc. This is my second cycle ttc and today is cd 1 for me. Just joined today and could use buddies for the journey!

1122 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 1122 Replies | Last Page

DeLa: Glad AF came so that you can move on. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law just moved with their 2 year old and she was quite the handful through it all, but is doing well in their new home. So I understand wanting to wait for TTC until after your move.

AFM: CD40 and no AF in site. Last night I swear I had almost EWCM. I found a new doctor and I'm going to make an appointment to see if she can help me figure my body out and get it healthier.

Zuberi: How's everything going?

Jay: anything on your end?

10 years ago

Hey guys cd 51 absolutely nothing. My insurance starts on the 1st so I will make an appointment in the next two weeks. I took a test yesterday bfn

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Skarcm: I am just waiting to O. Cd10. About the ewcm. ...... dh and I bding yesterday and after I took a shower I left to pick up the kids from school. About 3 hours later I used the bathroom and it took me at least 4/5 wipes to clean myself. I had so much ewcm. I know it wasn't dh sperm because most of it came out before I got in the shower. Lol any way.......it was the most I have ever had.

DeLaLiLuV: Are you adding anything to your ttc regimen?

How's everyone else?

Afm: cd10. Waiting to O. EPO is really working this cycle. I'm having extra extra ewcm. Lol.

Have a great day ladies!

10 years ago

I've been experiencing the same definite increase in cm

10 years ago

Zuberi: That sounds very promising and hopeful. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is a good O for you.

Jay: Boo on the CD51, but if you're having increased CM then maybe things are turning around for you.

10 years ago

Sure does seem like it

10 years ago

When it's time to TTC again, I'm going to continue with my multivitamin, try Maca, and check my ph levels because I think I may be really acidic. I'm also going to ensure everything is ok at my new obgyn a few months after I move.

Is this the first time you ladies have experienced a long cycle like this with BFNs?? Hopefully everything is ok!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Zuberi: How is everything going? Did you O yet?

Jay: anything yet?

DeLa: sounds like you have a good plan.

AFM: AF came yesterday and is kicking my booty today. I found a new GYN and made an appointment in April (for insurance reasons) to see her. I'm going to tell her about my cycles and health issues and see if she can help me figure out what is going on and to get my female stuff healthy and under control. I'm still hoping that we might be able to conceive, but my first priority is to make sure that I'm healthy. DH is healing quite well from his emergency appendectomy last weekend. He see's the surgeon for follow up on Thursday. He actually surprised me and made an appointment with our family doctor for a check up. I'm wondering if some of our TTC issues are related to him. He is 10 years older than me and is a smoker and has been for quite a few years. Of course I'm still trying to watch for my fertile time, but I'm focused on DH and I getting healthy for us and DS. DS will be 3 in June and I'm going to homeschool is preschool starting this fall. I've been busy getting things ready for that.

I hope everyone is doing well.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

Skarcm: I thought I Oed Saturday because I had a positive opk late Thursday evening and a super positive early Friday morning. However r CTP says I ovulated Friday and I am 3dpo. So I am confused about what dpo I am. Other than that I'm good. Lol

How is everyone else?

10 years ago

Heys guys glad you got af now you can track ovulation, good luck this cycle. Nothing new here, I have insurance now and have an appointment next tuesday and I pray I get an answer and not brushed off. As of wednesday I will be 2 months without af

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo